Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Plastic queen on the way out
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/22/2017 07:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/23/2017 07:27 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird What else do we think?

Oh, I have no idea what goes through prog brains. Smart as I am, I can't figure that out or come anywhere close to it. But, I have a decent track record of reading the national zeitgeist. I don't care one whit if progs believe me or not. My sole object in posting such things is to be in a position to say "I told you so" sometime in the future. That is fun for me.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 06/23/2017 07:38 AM

Plan B

Joined Forum: 03/08/2004

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Using the word "wench" is an illustration of everything wrong with American culture.

Let's not get all Sensitive Sally..... (was that bad too?)

You can see all my previous posts to figure out where my political leanings are..... doesnt mean I drink the Kool-Aid though

06/23/2017 07:43 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Right, don't get too sensitive about me pointing out your misogyny. Free speech and all.

06/23/2017 07:43 AM

SuperTeeBird

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird What else do we think? [IMG][/IMG]

Oh, I have no idea what goes through prog brains. Smart as I am, I can't figure that out or come anywhere close to it. But, I have a decent track record of reading the national zeitgeist. I don't care one whit if progs believe me or not. My sole object in posting such things is to be in a position to say "I told you so" sometime in the future. That is fun for me.

Uh...okay? Enjoy!

06/23/2017 07:46 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird What else do we think? [IMG][/IMG]  
People that claim they are smart are usually bottom of the barrel, often mentally ill. When Stephen Hawking was asked about his IQ he said "I have no idea. People who boast about their IQ are losers" All your posts are about how smart you are, rich you are, how much you read. All I see is a lonely boy whose mommy or daddy didn't love him.
 06/23/2017 08:03 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Using the word "wench" is an illustration of everything wrong with American culture.  
Coming from the side that calls Trump Hitler and calls for his assasination? Excuse us if we don't take such crap seriously.
Using the word wench is a form of misogyny and has no constructive use in this context at all. Comparing Trump to Hitler is not meant to be derogatory as it is based on factual coincidences. Trump used a lot of Hitler's play book for his rise to power and continues to do so while in the WH. It may offend you because you support him but it is not the intention to use it as an insult. It's merely stating a fact.

STFU, nerd.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/23/2017 08:11 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper
Coming from the side that calls Trump Hitler and calls for his assasination? Excuse us if we don't take such crap seriously.
Using the word wench is a form of misogyny and has no constructive use in this context at all. Comparing Trump to Hitler is not meant to be derogatory as it is based on factual coincidences. Trump used a lot of Hitler's play book for his rise to power and continues to do so while in the WH. It may offend you because you support him but it is not the intention to use it as an insult. It's merely stating a fact.
STFU, nerd.
OK "sniper" Is that your "call of duty" name? Thanks for your "service."
 06/23/2017 08:14 AM

Sniper

The Democrats would never make any major changes in leadership right now because that would require admitting to the world that they have a problem. I think they know they have a problem but they aren't going to give the Republicans the satisfaction of knowing that they are shitting their pants right now. They are trying to figure out how to keep their fringe-left base happy, while still moving in a direction that may get them on track to recouping some of the 1,000+ positions they have lost since 2009.

I would expect them to keep everything looking as-is on the surface but having some really tough conversations behind closed doors. I doubt Pelosi is much more than a figurehead at this point.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/23/2017 08:16 AM

Sniper

STFU, nerd.

I'm just saying that you are making yourself sound like a fucking tool. That's all. If you want to continue down this path, then be my guest but I'm trying to help you out here.

06/23/2017 08:17 AM

HAPDigital

STFU, nerd.
I'm just saying that you are making yourself sound like a fucking tool. That's all. If you want to continue down this path, then be my guest but I'm trying to help you out here.
With a name like Sniper, every post makes you sound like a tool.
 06/23/2017 08:29 AM

Sniper

STFU, nerd.
With a name like Sniper, every post makes you sound like a tool.

Good one. You win. You can go back to eating your own boogers now.

06/23/2017 08:30 AM

SuperTeeBird

If he thinks I'm a tool I feel I'm on the right path.

06/23/2017 08:43 AM

Sniper

Sorry but you guys were starting to make this feel less like a surfing forum and more like a women's studies class in college. Most women I know would look down on a man with this level of outrage at someone using the word "wench". There gets to be a point where women don't even think that shit is cool.

06/23/2017 08:56 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Sorry but you guys were starting to make this feel less like a surfing forum and more like a women's studies class in college. Most women I know would look down on a man with this level of outrage at someone using the word "wench". There gets to be a point where women don't even think that shit is cool.

WTF is a women's study class?

The last I checked women were equal to men. The "Grab the pussy" thing is becoming much clearer now.

Do all republicans view women as second class citizens?

I was right.
 06/23/2017 08:59 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper Sorry but you guys were starting to make this feel less like a surfing forum and more like a women's studies class in college. Most women I know would look down on a man with this level of outrage at someone using the word "wench". There gets to be a point where women don't even think that shit is cool.
The women you know are broken.
 06/23/2017 09:03 AM

Sniper

06/23/2017 09:38 AM

SuperTeeBird

Originally posted by: Sniper Sorry but you guys were starting to make this feel less like a surfing forum and more like a women's studies class in college. Most women I know would look down on a man with this level of outrage at someone using the word "wench". There gets to be a point where women don't even think that shit is cool.

Surfing?

You know we have FK on here right?

I'm very sorry you are uncomfortable. What can I do to make you feel safe?

06/23/2017 09:55 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Rep. Tim Ryan, D-Ohio, says the Democratic Party's "toxic" brand under House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi is making it difficult for their party to connect with voters.

"We've got a lot of energy in our base, which is very exciting for a lot of us to see that on the ground," Ryan told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Thursday morning. "But you've got to beat the Republican and you've got to carry this very toxic Democratic brand on your back, too. That's a tough thing to ask a candidate running for Congress."

Dora Hates You
 06/23/2017 10:04 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

This goes back to my other thread that proved that progs don't get laid. Women don't like girlie men, such as those who faint upon hearing the word "wench."

I :heart; Q
 06/23/2017 10:08 AM

HAPDigital

This goes back to my other thread that proved that progs don't get laid. Women don't like girlie men, such as those who faint upon hearing the word "wench."

"Truck stop Pablo"
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Plastic queen on the way out

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .