Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Don & Co were warned about going to war with the spooks
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/29/2017 05:51 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/29/2017 05:51 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"In my last column, I broke the news that Admiral Mike Rogers, the director of the National Security Agency, reportedly explained to his workforce last week that he had declined to assist President Donald Trump in his efforts to undermine the FBI and its counterintelligence investigation of the White House. As Rogers is said to have explained to agency personnel, "There is no question that we have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians."

On this basis, Admiral Rogers confirmed the existence of highly classified signals intelligence which establishes some sort of collusion between Team Trump and the Kremlin during the 2016 election campaign. However, now that the Justice Department has appointed Robert Mueller special counsel charged with running the Russia investigation, NSA is apparently pulling out all the stops to track down any additional evidence which might be relevant to the expanded inquiry into KremlinGate.

Specifically, last week NSA is believed to have sent out an unprecedented order to the Directorate of Operations, the agency's largest unit. The DO, as insiders term it, manages all of NSA's SIGINT assets worldwide, making it the most important spy operation on earth. The email sent to every person assigned to the DO came from the Office of General Counsel, the NSA's in-house lawyers, and it was something seldom seen at the agency - a preservation order.

Such an order would have charged every DO official, from junior analysts to senior managers, with finding any references to individuals involved in KremlinGate, especially high-ranking Americans - and preserving those records for Federal investigators. This would include intercepted phone calls and any transcripts of them, emails, online chats, faxes - anything the agency might have picked up last year."

Observer

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/29/2017 06:02 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Agreed, there were a dozen different ways to replace Comey with honor, but the political kook decided that dishonoring and humiliating him was a good way to go. 

Proverbs 16:5 and 16:18 seems to apply to all things Trump.

-------------------------
If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .