Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner
Topic Summary: wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin
Created On: 05/26/2017 07:55 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2017 07:55 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"Jared Kushner and Russia's ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump's transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials. Kislyak said Kushner suggested using Russian diplomatic facilities in the United States for the communications.

The meeting also was attended by Michael Flynn, Trump's first national security adviser.

The White House disclosed the meeting only in March, playing down its significance. But people familiar with the matter say the FBI now considers the encounter, as well as another meeting Kushner had with a Russian banker, to be of investigative interest."
WP

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/27/2017 04:19 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Every story. Every feature. Every insight.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/27/2017 04:58 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Not that it matters, but are they even smart enough to know they might be committing treason?

I was right.
 05/27/2017 05:14 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: Cole Not that it matters, but are they even smart enough to know they might be committing treason?
Word from the intelligence community is Kushner and Trump are "cray cray amateurs." I the think the FBI has the whole enchilada. It's just a matter of legal time...
 05/27/2017 05:20 AM

Cole

..and ignorance of the law is no excuse.

I was right.
 05/27/2017 10:05 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

WaPo is awesome. I recommend the digital edition crank.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/27/2017 11:26 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Treason would more befitting Hillarys antics with the radioactive deal coupled with donations to the child rape fund
 05/27/2017 12:24 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Maybe you should call the FBI.

05/27/2017 01:57 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Treason would more befitting Hillarys antics with the radioactive deal coupled with donations to the child rape fund

What the F**k does Hilary Clinton have to do with this?

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 05/27/2017 02:09 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

siiily little spanky. here is just profound evidence of ongoing collusion and outright treason to subvert our government and way of life. like as in, uh, NOW. by the current corrupt administration.
not five years, ten years ago......
got it this time attention span?

now, follow the bouncing ball, and recite along:
yahbut hilary, yahbut obammer. and... yabba dabba............

It's a democratic hoax
 05/27/2017 03:31 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo Treason would more befitting Hillarys antics with the radioactive deal coupled with donations to the child rape fund
Hahaha like Hillary could sell uranium. The Russian trolls did a number on you.
 05/27/2017 03:46 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

https://twitter.com/20committe...tus/868543254840713220

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/27/2017 05:31 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Commiefiveo's boneheadedness is astounding.

And whats with KKKranky's post- is he too dumb to even cut & paste properly?

Its like these guys are huffing spraypaint..

05/29/2017 08:08 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications

I think the Russians are lying here. That communication if it really happened went out on a channel that they knew was being monitored.

It is a cool double play really. Favor Trump in election propaganda and then undermine him once he wins.

05/29/2017 08:27 AM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: scombrid

Originally posted by: WG Ambassador Sergey Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower, according to intercepts of Russian communications

I think the Russians are lying here. That communication if it really happened went out on a channel that they knew was being monitored.

It is a cool double play really. Favor Trump in election propaganda and then undermine him once he wins.

easy target

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 05/29/2017 08:33 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Maybe the Russians sent it as a false flag knowing it would be intercepted by US intelligence?

Therefore when it is proven false, the spin people for comrade Trump (Faux and the like) will claim every US-Russia collusion is fake.

Proof will not matter as their supporters will claim it's all bogus, innocent by association.
 05/29/2017 09:03 AM

Cole

I'm not sure the Russia stuff even matters when it comes to Trump and problems. He is so proficient at screwing things up, he can't help himself. Something will get him sooner....or later.

I was right.
 05/29/2017 04:32 PM

Central Floridave

Foxnews is spinning it to say it wasn't his idea.

With that said, do any of you guys work anywhere that nepotism is allowed? I don't. I've asked around. 99 percent of companies don't allow it. You can work for the same company just not as a direct report. Especially federal government. Nepotism is not good in my opinion. I understand The Donald trust his kids, but I gotta question how he fires them if they screw up. Maybe Trump does fire his son-n-law. Who knows. Trump has been interesting president so far (as advertised).

I'm curious where this goes. I hope it is nothing. I do believe we need to normalize relations with Russia. However, the whole Ukraine thing is disturbing and they are kind of a dictatorship government.

Why right wingers are pro-russia is very odd. Their government is fascist. The State owns most businesses and resources. Don't allow free press, freedom of speech/religion, opposition is crushed if not murdered. Maybe that is all fake news, but I think Russia and USA are polar opposites on forms of government.

When does Comey testify?

Tune in next week as the world turns...

05/29/2017 04:52 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Central Floridave Foxnews is spinning it to say it wasn't his idea. With that said, do any of you guys work anywhere that nepotism is allowed? I don't. I've asked around. 99 percent of companies don't allow it. You can work for the same company just not as a direct report. Especially federal government. Nepotism is not good in my opinion. I understand The Donald trust his kids, but I gotta question how he fires them if they screw up. Maybe Trump does fire his son-n-law. Who knows. Trump has been interesting president so far (as advertised). I'm curious where this goes. I hope it is nothing. I do believe we need to normalize relations with Russia. However, the whole Ukraine thing is disturbing and they are kind of a dictatorship government. Why right wingers are pro-russia is very odd. Their government is fascist. The State owns most businesses and resources. Don't allow free press, freedom of speech/religion, opposition is crushed if not murdered. Maybe that is all fake news, but I think Russia and USA are polar opposites on forms of government. When does Comey testify? Tune in next week as the world turns...
Nepotism in high end government is 3rd world authoritarian banana republic B.S.. It's straight out of the dictator's handbook.
 05/29/2017 06:16 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Originally posted by: Central Floridave Foxnews is spinning it to say it wasn't his idea. With that said, do any of you guys work anywhere that nepotism is allowed? I don't. I've asked around. 99 percent of companies don't allow it. You can work for the same company just not as a direct report. Especially federal government. Nepotism is not good in my opinion. I understand The Donald trust his kids, but I gotta question how he fires them if they screw up. Maybe Trump does fire his son-n-law. Who knows. Trump has been interesting president so far (as advertised). I'm curious where this goes. I hope it is nothing. I do believe we need to normalize relations with Russia. However, the whole Ukraine thing is disturbing and they are kind of a dictatorship government. Why right wingers are pro-russia is very odd. Their government is fascist. The State owns most businesses and resources. Don't allow free press, freedom of speech/religion, opposition is crushed if not murdered. Maybe that is all fake news, but I think Russia and USA are polar opposites on forms of government. When does Comey testify? Tune in next week as the world turns...

I say it's because the GOP of today has no cards left to play.

I just wonder when they will move to their next feasible position: still conservatives but with some workable social programs.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .