Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 09/25/2017 07:12 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

FK, I have an honest question for you.

Were you dropped on your head?

Coleslaw, I have an honest question for you.

Were you molested as a child?

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 09/25/2017 07:13 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

I know you are but what am I? Wow.

It turns out that Bannon and kushner were the people that were able to weaponize the data stolen by the Russians. The Russians were capable of stealing and hacking the data but they needed people on the inside to convert the data to results.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/26/2017 05:46 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

OOPS

almost missed a week!

AND we're back!

09/26/2017 03:32 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I'm thinking that the slowdown in leaks and news from the army of high powered lawyers digging into Team Treason might mean Mueller time is nigh.

But today there is this news, already posted as new thread by Rusty, but juicy enough to give this one a new bump:

"The IRS is now sharing information with special counsel Robert Mueller about key Trump campaign officials, after the two entities clashed this summer over both the scope of the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and a raid on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's home.

A former high-level Justice Department official says the information shared would include anything tax return-related such as real estate and banking records. The former official added the IRS is very restricted in what information it can share under Title 26 US Code and would normally need a specific grand jury subpoena in order to share tax returns with another agency."

Conservative News Network

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 09/26/2017 at 03:53 PM by WG
 09/26/2017 03:34 PM

WG

Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Coleslaw, I have an honest question for you.
Were you molested as a child?

Cole I think you should read this as him warming up to asking you for date.
Don't risk it.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 09/26/2017 04:11 PM

johnnyboy

No it's not that. It's just that every person he has molested gets him angry with their questions so he's trying to make the correlation.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

09/26/2017 06:21 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: WG I'm thinking that the slowdown in leaks and news from the army of high powered lawyers digging into Team Treason might mean Mueller time is nigh. But today there is this news, already posted as new thread by Rusty, but juicy enough to give this one a new bump: "The IRS is now sharing information with special counsel Robert Mueller about key Trump campaign officials, after the two entities clashed this summer over both the scope of the investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election and a raid on former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort's home. A former high-level Justice Department official says the information shared would include anything tax return-related such as real estate and banking records. The former official added the IRS is very restricted in what information it can share under Title 26 US Code and would normally need a specific grand jury subpoena in order to share tax returns with another agency." Conservative News Network
 09/26/2017 06:58 PM

HAPDigital

Check this crap out:

DT Jr conveniently canceled his secret service detail just before Oleg Deripaska came into US near Trump NJ golf club. After the oligarch bailed DT Jr resumed having secret service detail attached to him.

Haha such an idiot.

09/27/2017 08:00 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Another day, another laugh at deluded progs.

I :heart; Q
 09/27/2017 08:09 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Fuck the Russian election thing..on to the Taxes.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/27/2017 09:08 AM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Hi All- Just wanted to check in and see:

* How the wall is working now that's its been built

* How the much improved GOP Health Care System is working now that Obamacare was quickly repealed and replaced with a better system that the GOP has been hard at work on for the past 7 years

* How the disaster relief is going for the 95% of Puerto Ricans that lost power and more from Maria, since Trump is such a great dealmaker and man of action.

..wait, whats this:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/26/...A+CNN+-+Top+Stories%29

When America was "great"
 09/27/2017 09:18 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Hey fk
good to see you again. Love the gif

Wall, what wall?

Health Care ? Don't get sick bro

PR...those are brown people aren't they?

its trump world, its party time, its excellent.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 09/27/2017 11:26 AM

HAPDigital

DEA Director is quitting. Says Trump disrespects the law, wants nothing to do with him. It seems decent people know where to align themselves at this point in history. Good to see people with backbone.
 09/28/2017 08:27 AM

3rdworldlover

Trump rally theme song:

09/28/2017 05:32 PM

HAPDigital

RT, the Russian propaganda site, is now full on defense mode. Their twitter page is nothing but derogatory tweets about Americans and "russiaphobes." Mueller must be getting close and their IC knows it. Their Kremlin social media agents are working overtime and fingering out individuals writing derogatory tweets and posts linked to violent and rude memes. It's madness! I've never seen anything like it in my life and I grew up in the cold war.
 09/28/2017 05:44 PM

HAPDigital

IMHO, if you think Trump/Russia is a hoax, then you've been zapped by Kremlin PSYOPS. It's very apparent and even more so today.
 09/29/2017 08:45 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: HAPDigital IMHO, if you think Trump/Russia is a hoax, then you've been zapped by Kremlin PSYOPS. It's very apparent and even more so today.

We sure have. All that advertising in which they glorified BLM got to us. Hahahah.

Hey, guess who hasn't gone down yet? Why it is none other than Donald Trump. What do you know about that? Yep, you guys are still fools.

09/29/2017 08:51 AM

Cole

Why it is none other than Donald Trump.

Many of us see this as a good thing.

Approval rating is that of a rabid dog, generic vote for congress has Democrats at +11 and Dems are poised to take back several state governments.

Can I get a hoorah for the Donald!

I was right.
 09/29/2017 12:08 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Why it is none other than Donald Trump. Many of us see this as a good thing. Approval rating is that of a rabid dog, generic vote for congress has Democrats at +11 and Dems are poised to take back several state governments. Can I get a hoorah for the Donald!

Ordinarily, I would say that you were right, in that midterms usually work out like that. Don't know about this one. You progs are doing a great job of continuuing to piss off the majority of Americans. I am thinking that we will be angry and will make a strong showing at the polls and administer another butt-whipping to progs.

09/29/2017 12:17 PM

WG

LOL @ your "majority".

The +11 generic vote tally is good, but probably not quite enough to overcome the gerrymandered congressional districts.
It seems that the Supremes might rule on that this term, Justice Kennedy is said to actually believe in democracy so he could swing the decision, but I think the solutions will be too late for 2018, so we will still have a badly skewed unrepresentative congress.

I think it all depends on how the Republicans react to Mueller's report on the Lying Sack of Shit's treason and obstruction of justice. If they put Nation before party and either join in on the impeachment or convince him (ala Goldwater) to resign and skulk back to his tacky tower, they may have a chance of surviving the public's wrath. If they dig in to support the piece of shit, they will lose control of the House.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .