Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/22/2017 04:19 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo My girlfriend likes giraffes ... a lot. So, she went out and got these pillow cases with pictures of giraffes on them for the bed. Yep, I now sleep on pillow covers that have giraffe pictures on them. Not really my style, to say the least, but it amuses me everytime I see them. Same with this thread.

Just checked the news, folks, and guess what? Trump is still president. And the Russian conspiracy theory is so far gone that the progs lached onto an even dumber theory - that Trump is a Nazi. But I am sure that everyone will believe that and boot him. Will happen any day now, progs, so keep up the faith.

A cute giraffe pillow story is not going to make us believe a woman would be willing to be in your bed. Keep trying. #fakenews
 08/22/2017 06:44 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Pics or it didnt happen

-------------------------

Zzzzzzz.. Zzzzzzz.. Braaaaaapp!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
 08/22/2017 09:46 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Bwaahahaha, tic toc tic toc, just wanted to check in.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 08/23/2017 06:10 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

So Nazis are the new Russians, eh? That seems logical.

The media is like a guy holding a stick, with a feather at the end attached by string, and you guys are a bunch of cats, wearing cat-hats.

There were Nazi and KKK rallies held while Obama, and every President before him, was in office. Nobody seemed to pay them much attention. Had Hillary won the election, nobody would be giving a shit about them now or talking about removing monuments.

Not enough Nazis or Klan members exist in the U.S. today to fill a large high school gymnasium, much less elect a President.

Boston has been called the most racist city in the United States and in the 2016 election, 81.7% of its population voted for Hillary Clinton.

As far as the monuments go, if Democrats would like to take down the monuments they erected, then that is their business.

The media toying with you guys and it is entertaining to watch.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/23/2017 06:14 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Sniper So Nazis are the new Russians, eh? That seems logical.
Not really, nobody is saying that at all. You just don't know how to comprehend reality. Two separate things. 1. Trump is criminally in cahoots with Putin. 2. Trump is a closet Nazi. Thread continues and Trump begins to fade....
 08/23/2017 06:22 AM

HAPDigital

So here is the deal. Manafort flipped. GOP is preparing for Donnie's departure. A very credible reporter, John Harwood, Tweeted this: prediction just in from top R strategist: Trump resigns "once Mueller closes in on him and the family," Pence makes Rubio VP, "GOP recovers"
 08/23/2017 06:28 AM

HAPDigital

Posted this on a thread in June, not sure which one: "A very tight member of Trump's inner circle has told both his family and friends that he knows both he and Trump are going to prison." This is now known to be Felix Sater. Mueller is closing in.
 08/23/2017 06:57 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Look it up, progs, Trump is still president. Look like we only have 2 progs left who are foolish enough to still believe the Russian conspiracy theory. Congratulations, Hap and WG, you two are the finalists for the king of NSR fools. Even with my prognostication skills, I am having a hard time calling the winner in that race. Pretty evenly matched.

I :heart; Q
 08/23/2017 07:06 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo Look it up, progs, Trump is still president. Look like we only have 2 progs left who are foolish enough to still believe the Russian conspiracy theory. Congratulations, Hap and WG, you two are the finalists for the king of NSR fools. Even with my prognostication skills, I am having a hard time calling the winner in that race. Pretty evenly matched.

I've called you out and found you wrong many many times on this board. Right now, there is way more than 2 of us on here that know the inevitable outcome for Trump. But your post above here. This is a flailing attempt to seem "right." Sorry, man. Reality will sink in eventually. So sad to be a Trump supporter right now....
 08/23/2017 07:07 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Don't forget me, my friend!

Although believe is right. I don't know.

08/23/2017 07:13 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Don't forget me, my friend!

Nope, it is my opinion that you know that this Russian business is BS. Sorry, but I am the sole arbiter on the King of the NSR fools contest, and you are out.

08/23/2017 07:15 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Don't forget me, my friend!

The only thing I am unsure of is the final outcome of the following POTUS. Pence could be implicated and then it would go to Orrin Hatch. There is still some predictions for this with good sources supporting it. I'd predict the Pence Rubio myself. I can't see GOP letting go too much as Orrin seems very moderate in comparison to Pence. However, this depends on Pence's knowledge of the collusion BS. Not much has surfaced about it. I do know Trump will be out soon enough.
 08/23/2017 07:16 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Don't forget me, my friend!   Although believe is right. I don't know.  
Nope, it is my opinion that you know that this Russian business is BS. Sorry, but I am the sole arbiter on the King of the NSR fools contest, and you are out.
I say when Trump is out due to resigning, impeachment or other, you should go away for good.
 08/23/2017 07:21 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
Right now, there is way more than 2 of us on here that know the inevitable outcome for Trump.

So your claim now is that you are PSYCHIC!

Bwahahahahahah!

Have you started the "Psychic Friends of Bullshit Network" yet?!?!

Post the 1-800 number...we need a serious laugh.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 08/23/2017 07:23 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Given your long record of laughable predicktions, I would think you would defer on that.

08/23/2017 07:43 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Given your long record of laughable predicktions, I would think you would defer on that.

Perhaps. But I have won a bunch of money off of progs on bets. I'll take that.

In any event, you can see from Hap's replies why you do not qualify for the king of the fools finals. You simply aren't in his league in the foolishness department. That said, I do detect a crack in his belief system. In the above post he didn't say that Trump would be impeached, etc., because of his collusion with Russian. He made it generic. Hap, have even you realized that you were a piteous fool for believing that ridiculous Russian collusion theory?

08/23/2017 08:03 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

NYT reports that Trump asked McConnell to "protect" him on the Russia investigation. Does that sounds like the action of an innocent man?

McConnell also privately things trump can't save his presidency.

It seems they are are not speaking to each other after a cussing match. Nice government you guys came up with.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 08/23/2017 08:03 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo
Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Given your long record of laughable predicktions, I would think you would defer on that.

Perhaps. But I have won a bunch of money off of progs on bets. I'll take that.

In any event, you can see from Hap's replies why you do not qualify for the king of the fools finals. You simply aren't in his league in the foolishness department. That said, I do detect a crack in his belief system. In the above post he didn't say that Trump would be impeached, etc., because of his collusion with Russian. He made it generic. Hap, have even you realized that you were a piteous fool for believing that ridiculous Russian collusion theory?

I see you are fabricating shit again with your speculations and wishes. Just like before, when I called you out on "laws" you believed to be true that did not exist or wrong interpretations of laws where I provided statutes as evidence. Anyway, Trump will be out of office due to involvement with Russia. Mark my words and stop trying to put words in my mouth.
 08/23/2017 08:05 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I'm a believer but the finalists have me lapped.
 08/23/2017 08:06 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I don't think that any of us Russian Realists are ready or have ever predicted that impeachment by the highly partisan Republican congress is certain.
Have any of us taken you up on one of your narrowly constructed bets?

I only know that Trump is going down.
The leaks from the patriots working to collect the truth have slowed down a lot lately.
That probably means that Mueller Time is approaching.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .