Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2017 09:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"However, the 24/7 batshit hysteria, over pure speculation, is becoming tough to handle."

An odd take but Kudos wiper for watching something other than Faux!

05/26/2017 09:38 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: WG

I wonder how badly Donald's base will react if he really is the target and does get taken down.

Can they even handle it?

If anyone ever shows one shred of evidence I'm sure people will be able to handle it.

However, the 24/7 batshit hysteria, over pure speculation, is becoming tough to handle. This is what has become of our daily news cycle and it was getting tiring 2 months ago. This appears to be morphing into a brain disorder and I'm worried that it will continue indefinitely, regardless of whether any evidence of any crime is ever committed. The left is ready to impeach Trump over things that are perfectly acceptable for Presidents to do.

How on earth is it that Obama shares classified information with the Russians and headlines read "U.S. Offers to share Syrian intelligence on terrorist with Russia,", like we are extending the olive branch and doing a thoughtful/beautiful thing but when Trump does it, liberals are running around in circles, flapping their arms, and screaming at the top of their lungs.

Hillary doesn't know how to determine whether or not a document is classified, FBI says she is basically too old and ignorant to be charged for any of the crimes she may have committed, and even she has said that she "short-circuits" from time to time, yet she is seen as this honorable, earnest, progressive, grandmother but Trump can't get away with using the wrong f'ing fork at dinner without 20 different "news" organizations using that as an example of why they think he is an moron? It's about time to start telling a lot of people to go fuck themselves.

I'm not sure I've ever read anything more self-deluded here since this NSR began. If the answers to all of your "questions" aren't freaking obvious, then you are just avoiding any attempt at getting it.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/26/2017 09:40 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"In his town hall talk, Rogers reportedly admitted that President Trump asked him to discredit the FBI and James Comey, which the admiral flatly refused to do. As Rogers explained, he informed the commander in chief, "I know you won't like it, but I have to tell what I have seen" - a probable reference to specific intelligence establishing collusion between the Kremlin and Team Trump.

Rogers then added that such SIGINT exists, and it is damning. He stated, "There is no question that we [meaning NSA] have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians." Although Rogers did not cite the specific intelligence he was referring to, agency officials with direct knowledge have informed me that DIRNSA was obviously referring to a series of SIGINT reports from 2016 based on intercepts of communications between known Russian intelligence officials and key members of Trump's campaign, in which they discussed methods of damaging Hillary Clinton.

NSA employees walked out of the town hall impressed by the director's forthright discussion of his interactions with the Trump administration, particularly with how Rogers insisted that he had no desire to "politicize" the situation beyond what the president has already done. America's spies are unaccustomed to playing partisan politics as Trump has apparently asked them to do, and it appears that the White House's ham-fisted effort to get NSA to attack the FBI and its credibility was a serious mistake.

It's therefore high time for the House and Senate intelligence committees to invite Admiral Rogers to talk to them about what transpired with the White House. It's evident that DIRNSA has something important to say. Since Mike Rogers is said to have kept notes of the president's effort to enlist him in Trump's personal war with the FBI, as any seasoned Beltway bureaucrat would do, his account ought to be impressively detailed."

Observer

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/26/2017 10:46 AM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Eh these are the same guys that believe pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim. I'm not expecting them to believe at all. They'll still deny it's happening when it is in the MAN. Stories are already starting to leak that Flynn flipped.
 05/26/2017 11:03 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Eh these are the same guys that believe pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim. I'm not expecting them to believe at all. They'll still deny it's happening when it is in the MAN. Stories are already starting to leak that Flynn flipped.

Will you feel like an idiot if Flynn hasn't "flipped" or if the information he gives isn't incriminating or interesting?

What about with Trump? Will you feel like an idiot if we end up 6 months or a year down the road and still don't really have anything incriminating? Will you feel like the media made a fool out of you?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/26/2017 11:24 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Sniper, did you feel like an idiot when OJ was found not guilty?

Did you feel like the media made a fool out of you?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/26/2017 11:33 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Eh these are the same guys that believe pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim. I'm not expecting them to believe at all. They'll still deny it's happening when it is in the MAN. Stories are already starting to leak that Flynn flipped.
Will you feel like an idiot if Flynn hasn't "flipped" or if the information he gives isn't incriminating or interesting? What about with Trump? Will you feel like an idiot if we end up 6 months or a year down the road and still don't really have anything incriminating? Will you feel like the media made a fool out of you?
No, because these are not some half ass conspiracy theories. This info is coming from the hill, not some wheezy crackpot on youtube. FYI this could take years. But from what I'm seeing, in comparison to Nixon, this is happening much more quickly with much more allegations. That being said I trust the sources they've been 100% so far. But whatever makes you feel good. It's real and it will stick.
 05/26/2017 12:36 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

don't expect there will be any quick finding or indictment. These things take lots of time. However in my view things are going exceedingly well. The goal here is to destroy the republican party. The longer this drags on the more repugs look like the moronic fools they are. McConnell and Ryan are really looking ridiculous . Cruz is cunningly smart to just stay off the radar. Graham and McCain want to be the leaders of the new Moderate Republican Party.

No one wants to be caught defending der fuher , even at this point. Nothing he proposes is getting past the legislative branch. No more executive orders will be allowed.

Der fuher has been neutralized. First step complete. Just over the hundred days and the son of a bitch is dead in the water.

Sean had to go on vacation as his sponcers flee. So pretty much the propaganda wing of der fuher's Reich has been cut off. ( seen Kelly Ann lately?)

I wish this was a movie instead of a harsh reality.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/26/2017 12:38 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Sniper, did you feel like an idiot when OJ was found not guilty? Did you feel like the media made a fool out of you?

The detectives didn't look in OJ's backyard for a year before finding enough evidence to bring charges against him.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

05/26/2017 12:45 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Sniper, did you feel like an idiot when OJ was found not guilty?

Did you feel like the media made a fool out of you?

The detectives didn't look in OJ's backyard for a year before finding enough evidence to bring charges against him.

Patience grasshopper.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/26/2017 12:49 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: jdbman don't expect there will be any quick finding or indictment. These things take lots of time. However in my view things are going exceedingly well. The goal here is to destroy the republican party. The longer this drags on the more repugs look like the moronic fools they are. McConnell and Ryan are really looking ridiculous . Cruz is cunningly smart to just stay off the radar. Graham and McCain want to be the leaders of the new Moderate Republican Party. No one wants to be caught defending der fuher , even at this point. Nothing he proposes is getting past the legislative branch. No more executive orders will be allowed. Der fuher has been neutralized. First step complete. Just over the hundred days and the son of a bitch is dead in the water. Sean had to go on vacation as his sponcers flee. So pretty much the propaganda wing of der fuher's Reich has been cut off. ( seen Kelly Ann lately?) I wish this was a movie instead of a harsh reality.

This cannot last another year without any evidence. The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. You either find evidence of collusion and bring charges or you look like fools and lunatics who will accuse anyone of anything in order to Gruber people. There is no in-between. The left has taken it too far. They can't just say, "oh, well. Guess there was nothing there after all." You either take down Trump or your party is even further decimated. Based on what I am reading here it sounds like many of you think that the evidence has been found but someone, somewhere, is just sitting on it. This is f'ing stupid. If someone had this evidence, they would be eager to use it. They are still looking. If they are still looking after a year and have nothing, I'd say it isn't looking great for you guys.

Since Obama took office in 2009 Democrats have earned themselves a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency. This is what desperation looks like. The Democrat party is a wounded, wild, animal making desperate decisions as a result.

05/26/2017 12:51 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Benghazi!

That's all I fuckin heard for years...

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 05/26/2017 01:00 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: wtf Benghazi! That's all I fuckin heard for years...

Not sure it is illegal to lie to the American people by calling a terrorist attack a spontaneous demonstration and blaming it on a YouTube video that nobody in the United States had seen. I'm pretty sure that fewer people in Libya have internet access. However, lying to the American people has done wonders for your numbers in elections.

05/26/2017 01:02 PM

HAPDigital

Get used to the 4 abbreviations: FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA. Trumps name will be involved with them from here on out and not for good reasons.
 05/26/2017 01:14 PM

Sniper

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Get used to the 4 abbreviations: FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA. Trumps name will be involved with them from here on out and not for good reasons.

Says the guy with zero evidence, who doesn't even know what he is accusing someone of. lol

05/26/2017 02:54 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Get used to the 4 abbreviations: FBI, CIA, NSA, DIA. Trumps name will be involved with them from here on out and not for good reasons.
Says the guy with zero evidence, who doesn't even know what he is accusing someone of. lol
We'll see who feels stupid when all is done.
 05/26/2017 04:15 PM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

yep... his name was seth rich
 05/26/2017 05:43 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Russia aside- it is definitely fact that he is sucking ass as a President.. so there you go.

23 million to be uninsured- SAD!

When America was "great"
 05/26/2017 06:26 PM

HAPDigital

Kushner is now a confirmed Russian puppet. Tic toc, tic toc....
 05/27/2017 05:24 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

However, the 24/7 batshit hysteria, over pure speculation, is becoming tough to handle. This is what has become of our daily news cycle and it was getting tiring 2 months ago.

Come on softie, we endured 8 years of Obama attacks and 6 years of Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi. Did you know that all of the Benghazi commissions found no wrong doing on the part of Clinton? Zero, none, zilch. But the attacks kept rolling day in and day out.

How many did you post yourself?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .