Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/22/2018 09:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

haha
 05/22/2018 09:15 AM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Originally posted by: Bamboo
Originally posted by: Fish Killer
Originally posted by: Cole Fox news says... We all know their track record. lol
No...we all know CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS and NBC's track record! FAKE NEWS cebtral....every one of them! Prog Commie Left wing bastions of fake propaganda! FACT!

cebtral = covfefe

I POMICE YOU COMMIES! MUELLER IS LAND BLASTED@

TOAST! AT ALL@@ WARBLE PHGOELFLT! ERRRRG!
 05/23/2018 11:12 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Reason #99 why Trump is so desperate to obstruct and discredit the investigation:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44215656

Donald Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, received a secret payment of at least $400,000 (£300,000) to fix talks between the Ukrainian president and President Trump, according to sources in Kiev close to those involved.

The payment was arranged by intermediaries acting for Ukraine's leader, Petro Poroshenko, the sources said, though Mr Cohen was not registered as a representative of Ukraine as required by US law.

Mr Cohen denies the allegation.

The meeting at the White House was last June. Shortly after the Ukrainian president returned home, his country's anti-corruption agency stopped its investigation into Trump's former campaign manager, Paul Manafort.

05/23/2018 11:15 AM

3rdworldlover

Don't forget there's several shell corporations used to "funnel" these bribes between Cohen, Trump and their "friends."

Real life pay to play
 05/29/2018 08:08 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

D'oh!

Dough.

Dodo. 

05/29/2018 08:12 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Mueller is still running a little ahead of Archibald Cox's pace.
And there is SO much more crime here.

Trump's increasingly unhinged tweets ought to really scare those that fell for it.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/29/2018 09:46 PM

3rdworldlover

NYT running headline :
Trump Asked Sessions to Retain Control of Russia Inquiry After Recusal

Sessions expected to have some details to share
 06/01/2018 12:37 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Eh these are the same guys that believe pizzagate and Obama is a Muslim. I'm not expecting them to believe at all. They'll still deny it's happening when it is in the MAN. Stories are already starting to leak that Flynn flipped.

Will you feel like an idiot if Flynn hasn't "flipped" or if the information he gives isn't incriminating or interesting?

What about with Trump? Will you feel like an idiot if we end up 6 months or a year down the road and still don't really have anything incriminating? Will you feel like the media made a fool out of you?

Soooooo, how we doing?

Still feeling good about the midterms?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/01/2018 12:51 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper
Originally posted by: jdbman
don't expect there will be any quick finding or indictment. These things take lots of time. However in my view things are going exceedingly well. The goal here is to destroy the republican party. The longer this drags on the more repugs look like the moronic fools they are. McConnell and Ryan are really looking ridiculous . Cruz is cunningly smart to just stay off the radar. Graham and McCain want to be the leaders of the new Moderate Republican Party.

No one wants to be caught defending der fuher , even at this point. Nothing he proposes is getting past the legislative branch. No more executive orders will be allowed.

Der fuher has been neutralized. First step complete. Just over the hundred days and the son of a bitch is dead in the water.

Sean had to go on vacation as his sponcers flee. So pretty much the propaganda wing of der fuher's Reich has been cut off. ( seen Kelly Ann lately?)

I wish this was a movie instead of a harsh reality.

This cannot last another year without any evidence. The Democrats have painted themselves into a corner. You either find evidence of collusion and bring charges or you look like fools and lunatics who will accuse anyone of anything in order to Gruber people. There is no in-between. The left has taken it too far. They can't just say, "oh, well. Guess there was nothing there after all." You either take down Trump or your party is even further decimated. Based on what I am reading here it sounds like many of you think that the evidence has been found but someone, somewhere, is just sitting on it. This is f'ing stupid. If someone had this evidence, they would be eager to use it. They are still looking. If they are still looking after a year and have nothing, I'd say it isn't looking great for you guys.

Since Obama took office in 2009 Democrats have earned themselves a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency. This is what desperation looks like. The Democrat party is a wounded, wild, animal making desperate decisions as a result.

A year ago, even most Republicans thought that the only direction for the Democrats to go would be up and that they had hit rock bottom. Little did we know what this year would have in store. What Democrats have done by doubling down on stupid and deception with this Russia bullshit has been the greatest gift they could have given the Republicans. You guys have gone from banking on a "blue wave" to praying for a blue dribble. Personally, I think it is going to be worse than that for the Democrats.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 06/01/2018 02:24 PM

3rdworldlover

Derp State!
Hussein had the wires tapped!
Comey lied
Nothing burger
 06/01/2018 04:50 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

It will take an act of the Flying Spaghetti Monster for Democrats to take the House this time considering the gerrymandered districts and we've known that all along. The senate is a different story; it only takes a few.

The link you posted seems to side with Right minded topics and I for one like the idea that they say there will be a red wave, the less Republican voters at the polls the better.... the better for the election and the better for the country.

I was right.
 06/01/2018 08:18 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

Its pretty obvious that the swing voters are tired of Tweety at this point. He hasn't really gotten anything done despite all the big talk, and its a circus almost every day. The lifers still back him, while everybody else is rolling their eyes at the silliness.

So.. take that as you will

When America was "great"
 06/03/2018 11:55 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Once Mueller's report lays the criminality out, I don't see how the Republican party ever recovers from it's complicity.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/04/2018 04:28 AM

damonsharp

Originally posted by: WG Once Mueller's report lays the criminality out, I don't see how the Republican party ever recovers from it's complicity.

They're going to continue to be not brown.

With The Great Gerrymander of 2010, that's enough to roll back in, probably for a solid generation worth of angry, dumb, old white males.
 06/04/2018 04:45 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

Self - pardon? wat in the fockin fook?

sounds about right...

06/04/2018 05:16 AM

johnnyboy

Ghoulianni. He's the source of the self pardon. He also says that even if trump could pardon himself, he would be impeached very quickly after. As a little aside, the pardon only works on federal cases, not state cases. There are many potential money laundering cases in south Florida, ny, nj and elsewhere. Ghoulianni has been the mouthpiece of this more aggressive strategy which seems to be based upon admitting things were previously denied but are now objectively and demonstrably true.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/04/2018 07:04 AM

3rdworldlover

As has been stated by numerous legal scholars, I have the absolute right to PARDON myself, but why would I do that when I have done nothing wrong?

No guilty conscious!
No collusion!
Fake dossier!
 06/04/2018 07:30 AM

Cole

It looks like Trump knew all about the meeting with the Russian spies and might have penned the letter himself, so the whole Ghoulianni shtick makes sense. Trump and crew are caught in a web of lies and the Ghoul is in damage control.

Lies to the feds? Ouch, that's gonna hurt!

I was right.
 06/04/2018 08:33 AM

3rdworldlover

They admitted to Trump crafting Don Jr.'s false statements regarding the Trump Tower meeting, in the now public confidential memo to the special counsel. Then, argued that Trump can pardon himself, doesn't have to respond to subpoena, and can terminate the investigation because he is "the chief lawr enforcement officer".

It remains our position that the president's actions here, by virtue of his position as the chief law enforcement officer, could neither constitutionally nor legally constitute obstruction because that would amount to him obstructing himself.

They really wrote that.

06/04/2018 08:46 AM

damonsharp

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover They really wrote that.

And got paid for it LOL.

Well, it is Trump, so maybe not.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146498 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .