Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump is going down...
Topic Summary: Flynn is squealing right now.
Created On: 05/26/2017 06:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/21/2018 09:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

You're just like FK, a broken record. We understand you think I'm a troll.
 02/21/2018 09:53 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

Originally posted by: HAPDigital
You're just like FK, a broken record. We understand you think I'm a troll.

I think you are a pussy, that is an opinion.

You being a troll, however, is a fact. There is an overwhelming mountain of evidence supporting it.
 02/21/2018 10:07 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: miker
Originally posted by: HAPDigital You're just like FK, a broken record. We understand you think I'm a troll.
I think you are a pussy, that is an opinion. You being a troll, however, is a fact. There is an overwhelming mountain of evidence supporting it.
Evidence/facts: Miker believes it to be true real hard.

Meanwhile we have a page of miker ranting and raving again because he took offense to something not said about himself. So sad.

02/21/2018 10:39 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Must every thread devolve into this?

02/21/2018 10:48 AM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

02/21/2018 11:11 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: follydude Must every thread devolve into this?
Miker: The Sensitive Troll
 02/21/2018 11:26 AM

miker

Originally posted by: follydude

Must every thread devolve into this?

It appears so.

I left well enough alone and gave Hap the opportunity to put a stop to this nonsense. Sadly, he simply is incapable of helping himself. I have ignored him several times for the sake of preventing every thread from devolving into pointless back and forth. Whatever, he apparently is a 45 year old child.

02/21/2018 11:28 AM

miker

Evidence/facts: Miker believes it to be true real hard.

Meanwhile we have a page of miker ranting and raving again because he took offense to something not said about himself. So sad.

You literally are incapable of accepting responsibility for anything. How did your wife manage? Having to be both the woman and the man in the family, as well as having a grown ass manchild to take care of must be stressful.
 02/21/2018 11:31 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

...and as we get back on topic...

"Mueller Just Made Many More People Much More Nervous"

The indictments aren't going to stop anytime soon

It's pretty much assured that Manafort is securely on a spit right now and that this latest indictment is just another slow turn over the fire. And Manafort is the man who knows all the secrets. One plea at a time, Mueller is establishing that the president* is inherently corrupt and that his candidacy and election were just two unusually successful operations in a continuing criminal enterprise.

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/21/2018 11:33 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Everyone Charged in Robert Mueller's Russia Investigation

On the link is a full list of who has been charged, what the charges are, and how they have responded to those charges. It will be updated if and when necessary.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/21/2018 11:34 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Evidence/facts: Miker believes it to be true real hard. Meanwhile we have a page of miker ranting and raving again because he took offense to something not said about himself. So sad.
You literally are incapable of accepting responsibility for anything. How did your wife manage? Having to be both the woman and the man in the family, as well as having a grown ass manchild to take care of must be stressful.
Miker is trolling deep and low now. Meanwhile, in reality, he is incapable of having a lasting relationship and takes it out on 2ndlight members. Give him a hug next time you see him in the lineup. He must really need one. Oh wait, he's anonymous and ashamed to show his face in public.
 02/21/2018 11:36 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Pagerow ...and as we get back on topic... "Mueller Just Made Many More People Much More Nervous" The indictments aren't going to stop anytime soon It's pretty much assured that Manafort is securely on a spit right now and that this latest indictment is just another slow turn over the fire. And Manafort is the man who knows all the secrets. One plea at a time, Mueller is establishing that the president* is inherently corrupt and that his candidacy and election were just two unusually successful operations in a continuing criminal enterprise. Tick, tock, tick, tock...
Yeah, back on topic.... The "Russia thing" is real.
 02/21/2018 11:37 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

...one GIANT nothingburger!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 02/21/2018 11:38 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Fish Killer ...one GIANT nothingburger!
How's Mueller's arrest going?
 02/21/2018 11:40 AM

miker

Miker is trolling deep and low now. Meanwhile, in reality, he is incapable of having a lasting relationship and takes it out on 2ndlight members. Give him a hug next time you see him in the lineup. He must really need one. Oh wait, he's anonymous and ashamed to show his face in public.

Your idea of a lasting relationship is emotionally abusing your wife.

Everyone, make sure you have Jaime tell you all about it sometime. It is quite eye opening. He apparently is like this out in the real world too. It isn't just forum trolling.

02/21/2018 11:42 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital Miker is trolling deep and low now. Meanwhile, in reality, he is incapable of having a lasting relationship and takes it out on 2ndlight members. Give him a hug next time you see him in the lineup. He must really need one. Oh wait, he's anonymous and ashamed to show his face in public.
Your idea of a lasting relationship is emotionally abusing your wife. Everyone, make sure you have Jaime tell you all about it sometime. It is quite eye opening. He apparently is like this out in the real world too. It isn't just forum trolling.
If only your were not too chicken shit to show yourself in the real world... Look how low you go, to claim to know me or my family. What a piece of trash you really are. Where's that proof you were in the military? *crikets...
 02/21/2018 11:51 AM

miker

If only your were not too chicken shit to show yourself in the real world... Look how low you go, to claim to know me or my family. What a piece of trash you really are. Where's that proof you were in the military? *crikets...

Damn. The truth hurts so bad that you resorted to going all the way back to the military thing. You were proven completely wrong then, no need to rehash it.

Trash is someone who is so incapable of admitting they are wrong or accepting responsibility. They blame everyone else, deflect, and try to change the topic. You sire are trash.

02/21/2018 11:53 AM

miker

If only your were not too chicken shit to show yourself in the real world

Speaking of chicken shit. For someone that claimed to not give a crap about what he exposed to the entire world about himself, you sure made it a point to go and fix all those privacy issues I pointed out to you. I mean it is too late already and there is the matter of public records, but yeah. Good on you.

02/21/2018 11:56 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital If only your were not too chicken shit to show yourself in the real world... Look how low you go, to claim to know me or my family. What a piece of trash you really are. Where's that proof you were in the military? *crikets...
Damn. The truth hurts so bad that you resorted to going all the way back to the military thing. You were proven completely wrong then, no need to rehash it. Trash is someone who is so incapable of admitting they are wrong or accepting responsibility. They blame everyone else, deflect, and try to change the topic. You sire are trash.
You being lower than low doesn't bother me. Your posts show how low you're willing to go to troll. You're a fuck up, I guarantee it. Pure trash. But let's see how much of a man you really are. Let's meet in public. Fake ass chicken shit.
 02/21/2018 11:57 AM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: HAPDigital If only your were not too chicken shit to show yourself in the real world
Speaking of chicken shit. For someone that claimed to not give a crap about what he exposed to the entire world about himself, you sure made it a point to go and fix all those privacy issues I pointed out to you. I mean it is too late already and there is the matter of public records, but yeah. Good on you.
Haha WTF are you talking about? You are a true stalker. What a fucking nut. Not only are you a troll you're a stalker, just like Fish Killer. What's it like to be in that same category as he?
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump is going down...

<< 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .