Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Out of Control
Topic Summary: R's turning violent
Created On: 05/25/2017 06:39 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/25/2017 09:59 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Go around wearing the "trump that bitch" T-shirt, don't cry when a bitch trumps you right back.                                                                                              

The violence will always appeal to the fascists and wanna be fascists among us,

-------------------------
 05/25/2017 12:34 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

If thats the case; when tough guy progs are violent and burn and loot with masked faces; hmm you fill in the blanks

H y p o c r i c y = progland
 05/25/2017 12:59 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

When tough guys burn and loot with masks on their faces they are not PROGS, they are criminals. Arrest them and put them in jail.

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 05/25/2017 01:01 PM

all3

When a politician uses violence to deny our Constitutional Rights then he is a criminal. Lock him up!

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 05/25/2017 01:09 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

He was only charged with a misdemeanor.
The Sherriff is a campaign contributor.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/25/2017 01:13 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its a small town, everyone is contributor in the local non party affiliated races. This guy went nuts and two reporters witnessed it. There was clear probable cause for his arrest for a misdemeanor.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/25/2017 01:25 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: HAPDigital

Originally posted by: tpapablo

High time we started beating the snot out of you progs. No way we should put up with all the violence directed against us. We need to fight fire with fire. Good on Trump for inspiring this.

So are we snowflakes or violent? Can't be both.

You're a violent snowflake!

...and yes snowflakes CAN be violent!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/25/2017 02:49 PM

all3

So true fishy dude! I was in Vail a few months ago and I got attacked by a snowflake! It probably thought I was a CON because I had my Realtree hunting coat on (no sense in getting a fancy snowboard jacket) and it just divebombed me, hitting me right in the eye. It burned a little before it melted. By the way I forgot to mention I got a couple of good recipes for marlin. It seems a lot of people don't like it cause it can be tough but if you freeze it it helps tenderize it a bit.

05/25/2017 03:01 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You progs aren't exactly self aware, are you?

I :heart; Q
 05/25/2017 03:06 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

We are aware enough to know that there should be a hyphen between self and aware.

..and that FK is a blithering idiot.

I was right.
 05/25/2017 04:12 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

You progs aren't exactly self aware, are you?

Pot-kettle.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 05/25/2017 05:07 PM

all3

Originally posted by: tpapablo You progs aren't exactly self aware, are you?

please expand on that thought

05/25/2017 05:49 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: all3

So true fishy dude! I was in Vail a few months ago and I got attacked by a snowflake! It probably thought I was a CON because I had my Realtree hunting coat on (no sense in getting a fancy snowboard jacket) and it just divebombed me, hitting me right in the eye. It burned a little before it melted. By the way I forgot to mention I got a couple of good recipes for marlin. It seems a lot of people don't like it cause it can be tough but if you freeze it it helps tenderize it a bit.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/25/2017 05:49 PM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: all3

One has to kill a marlin before one can do anything with it.

Leadering a marlin and killing one are two completely different things.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/25/2017 06:16 PM

all3

Cool, you didn't want to eat it? Worried about mercury?

05/25/2017 06:41 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

"High time we started beating the snot out of you progs. "

LOL listen to this old-ass lawyer PUSSY

Nobody is buying this tough guy routine you keep spewing. You are a total pansy and its completely obvious.

This Trump-love "prog"-hate you keep running your mouth about is a coverup for your bottom status in life.

Like the guy with a little dick and no game driving a sports car- a corvette to be specific. Oh wait...

When America was "great"
 05/25/2017 08:31 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Looks like even assault isn't going to be enough this time.
Dems are going to get another shot at this sad sack criminal in 2018.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/26/2017 02:26 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Of course the guy won. The district is solid Republican and they aren't going to change their vote away from the party for any reason, especially this. They all think it was the right thing to do. They are having it both ways on this, as usual.

Many are making fun of the reporter for being a wimp. They are calling the reporter "pajama boy" and asking if "somebody had their lunch money stolen". So on one hand they are acting like school yard bullies. On the other hand, had the reporter actually assaulted the candidate, even a little bit, they would be howling about the liberal thuggery. Plus, if a politician or governent official actually gets attacked then the power of the state is usually dropped like a hammer on the assailant. If a public official punches you and you punch back you are probably going to have a security detail pummeling you in short order.

It is actually reminded me quite a lot of the C student bullies back in school. They would pick-at and punch and kick the nerds relentlessly. The moment the nerds would lift a finger in retaliation the bullies would run balling to teacher. The Republicans have become a bunch of Eric Cartmans.

05/26/2017 04:00 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Pot-kettle.

sapience - sentience

05/26/2017 04:13 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Normalization of violence is all part of the trump alt-right movement.

It will be interesting to watch the effect it has at the polls. I think there were a lot of people who find this stuff reprehensible who were swayed to vote for trump because they didn't like Clinton and just to see what might happen.

The violence will always appeal to the fascists and wanna be fascists among us, but I don't think it's a sustainable movement in the USA. I predict a backlash.

Says the guy who is the party of smashing windows, wrecking cop cars and setting fires. You are lost
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Out of Control

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .