Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: How unfortunate.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/22/2017 06:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/22/2017 06:36 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Looks like the Russians had nothing to do with the DNC leaks.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/breaking-complete-panic-set-highest-levels-dnc-seth-rich-murder-investigation/

Things are starting to get interesting here.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/22/2017 07:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Go to Fox and it's Seth Rich.

...Hannity it's Seth Rich.

...Limpballs...Seth Rich.

...Beerbart... Seth Rich.

...Infowars...Seth Rich.

WE ARE CRASHING AND BURNING!! EMERGENCY!! EMERGENCY!! CHANGE THE NARRATIVE!!!

Good luck with that. lol

I was right.
 05/22/2017 07:10 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

...and in other news: Sec Commerce Ross gloated on CNBC this am that Der fuher had no protestors in Saudi Arabia......

Guess he didn't know that protesting is illegal in the Kingdome, punishment can include beheading. Cant wait till he gets to testify under oath about the Fuher's banking arrangements in Cypress.

Meanwhile the resistance is strong at the University of Notre Dame.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/22/2017 07:13 AM

johnnyboy

Seth RIch's parents asked the not so liberal media to stop using their son as the push back to their latest political outing. I guess the parents of murdered young man would mean nothing to the GOP when their president is about to exposed as the thief in chief.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/22/2017 07:30 AM

Greensleeves

You have to go to Faux now and then to realize how misinformed these tools are.

Do they ever ask themselves "how come only one network parrots my views (at a third grade level of understanding) back to me?"

Edited: 05/22/2017 at 08:24 AM by Greensleeves
 05/22/2017 09:17 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Notre Dame protests--not many from the school-

Vice President and former Indiana Gov. Mike Pence gave the commencement address at Notre Dame Sunday. And as planned, a few dozen students walked out of his speech — some reports say 150 participants, but only about half of those were students. In a graduation ceremony for 3,000, these rainbow-clad agitators certainly did not represent even a plurality, and notably, they were resoundingly booed as they exited.

A few observations:

1.    Thank you for minimally disrupting the once-in-a-lifetime ceremony for others. At least you just left rather than heckle and boo as others of your ilk have done in other commencement ceremonies.

2.    Employers, take note of those who walked out. They will be the dissenters, the whiners, the ones who demand more pay for no more work — those who are malcontents in the workplace because they're malcontents in life. Conversely, what a fantastic opportunity for the young adults who are grounded and disciplined. You will be the leaders of America's future. The others won't be able to cope.

3.    Ironically, the VP spoke about the "waning" free speech and civility on college and university campuses, where open debate and thought should be exalted, yet the indoctrination of the Left teaches that if you don't agree, seek your #SafeSpace.

(Patriot Post)

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/22/2017 09:31 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

from NPR:

"A large group of students walked out of the University of Notre Dame's commencement ceremony Sunday in protest of Vice President Mike Pence's policies."

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/22/2017 09:35 AM

johnny

Joined Forum: 12/31/2004

"family spokesman" raging on twitter

05/22/2017 11:33 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Seth RIch's parents asked the not so liberal media to stop using their son as the push back to their latest political outing. I guess the parents of murdered young man would mean nothing to the GOP when their president is about to exposed as the thief in chief.

Nope, their wishes deserve no deference in this case. The possibility of the DNC murdering a man to shut him up demands investigation despite what the parents might want.

Now, if Trump's parents came out and said that they should stop investigating Trumps alleged Russian collusion, I am sure you progs would stridently call for the investgation to end, right? Hahahahahaha. You fools.

I :heart; Q
 05/22/2017 12:08 PM

johnnyboy

Look at you shouting possibility while your argument smacks of improbability. You know better but you keep seeing who doesn't.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/22/2017 01:41 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: jdbman

from NPR:

"A large group of students walked out of the University of Notre Dame's commencement ceremony Sunday in protest of Vice President Mike Pence's policies."

75 of 3100 that's prog sizeable, crash and npr burn
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .