Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: I see that you progs remain all lathered up over your fantasies.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/19/2017 06:46 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/19/2017 06:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

– Yoda

I am glad to see that you progs have already progressed to suffering. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of idjits

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/19/2017 06:55 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

We aren't the progs you are looking for.

05/19/2017 07:38 AM

3rdworldlover

Fear and anger are the foundation of this alt-right, all-white nationalism and it's pathetic leader, the wall building, muslim banning, prog hating demagogue
 05/19/2017 07:40 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Fear and anger are the foundation of this alt-right, all-white nationalism and it's pathetic leader, the wall building, muslim banning, prog hating demagogue

05/19/2017 07:42 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

You guys are all distracted by us?

The coup is being led by the GOP deep state. We're just watching the show.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/19/2017 07:45 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: tpapablo

----Fear">http://www.yodaqu...s-to-suffering/">"Fear[/L] is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

- Yoda

I am glad to see that you progs have already progressed to suffering. Couldn't happen to a more deserving group of idjits

Suffering? I can't speak for all but I must say for me it's hilarious watching everything unfold as I predicted. Chaos reigns, the USA either the laughingstock or pity of the world, and you guys are about to get out the knives and start feeding on one another.

I for one don't want him impeached, at least not quickly. I'd like to see this shit show drag on into the midterms. Pence would be a white bread mayonnaise gay hating sandwich. That's no fun when we've got "2 scoops" trump going off half cocked every morning at 8am.

But don't mind us, you'd better pay attention to the "never trumpers" in the GOP. They actually ARE out to remove him.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/19/2017 07:50 AM

SuperTeeBird

I concur. His incompetence has been a huge relief.

Pence may not be so.

05/19/2017 08:00 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Fantasy? Shit, we saw this coming a year ago.

Trump is and always has been unhinged and everyone knows it. The only difference is the fact that some of us were alert to the damage he would cause. Unfortunately, many of you embraced what we chose to avoid.

I was right.
 05/19/2017 08:08 AM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird

I concur. His incompetence has been a huge relief.

Pence may not be so.

Yeah, Pence lying about his knowledge of Flynn's foreign agent status was convincing.

Skills

05/19/2017 08:10 AM

3rdworldlover

Originally posted by: obx2

Well said
 05/19/2017 08:11 AM

SuperTeeBird

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover
Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird I concur. His incompetence has been a huge relief.

Pence may not be so.

Yeah, Pence lying about his knowledge of Flynn's foreign agent status was convincing. Skills

Well okay then. It's all good.

05/19/2017 08:37 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover Fear and anger are the foundation of this alt-right, all-white nationalism and it's pathetic leader, the wall building, muslim banning, prog hating demagogue

Oh? Just from this thread you progs are telling us that we should be afraid of this "demagogue," being a "laughingstock,""chaos," and "incompetence." Then, of course, we have the mother of all fears, the Russians! Hahahahaha!

05/19/2017 12:19 PM

Cole

I find it interesting that you see the Russian government as our friends?

I was right.
 05/19/2017 12:22 PM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

uhhh, heeee, uhhhhh,

"Nut job"

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/19/2017 02:09 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole I find it interesting that you see the Russian government as our friends?

No I don't. Been anti-Russian for my entire life. Progs on the other hand have, until now, loved Russia. Bernie even went there on his honeymoon. A certain imbecilic president told the Russians that he could more easily agree to make the U. S. weaker militarily after he was re-elected. A certain idiotic dem presidential candidate agreed to sell uranium to the Russians. A certain dumbass dem senator tried to conspire with Russians to defeat Reagan. Dems love Russians.

05/19/2017 05:25 PM

orlandork

Joined Forum: 09/08/2003

05/20/2017 11:24 AM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Porkafeller, p.utins p.et pigblo is a traitor.
and spouts the same tired yahbut, yahbut doo doo, to try to spin away from comrade chumpfs thoroughly obvious by now collusion and treason
"Russians" this dork: you are every bit as obvious a commie troll bot as boris bionn,
please post more dimfo wars, blightfart, lush pillbaugh and phil shlockstroh comedic kaka "facts" to keep us patriots amused.
As our beloved america convulses and tears itself up over your beloved josef j chumpf nut job's treasonous hallucinations
Putin and the russians have succeeded in this endeavor beyond their wildest dreams. Your hero of the proletariat medal is in the mail

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 05/20/2017 at 02:18 PM by nukeh2o
 05/20/2017 01:51 PM

Cole

Trumpablo don't care about the Russian cause his boy is buddies with them, I get it.

How many Republicans approved the uranium sale? And which president imposed the new line of sanctions?

I was right.
 05/20/2017 02:22 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

A certain idiotic dem presidential candidate agreed to sell uranium to the Russians.

Many approved the sale of a percentage of a company that mined uranium.

The uranium could never be exported and is controlled by the US and Canada I believe.

It's not like Putie is making nukes with it.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .