Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Did you know that a Ukraine-based, private, cyber-security firm determined the DNC was hacked by Russians after the FBI was denied access to DNC equipment?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/18/2017 11:58 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/22/2017 05:53 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Cole, did you read the stories or not?

You are free to continue believing in this Russian conspiracy/collusion story but if you do, just know that U.S. intelligence agencies never had access to DNC information technology infrastructure. A private, Ukraine-based, company, whose co-founder has it out for Russia, donated $10M to The Clinton Foundation, and has been proven wrong about blaming Russia for other cyber-attacks, was given access to that equipment. All of the information that we have about the DNC hacks came from that organization.

-------------------------
"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/22/2017 06:12 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

We 100% know Flynn was in communications with Russian agents before the election.

We 100% know Cushner was in contact with Russia before the election.

We 100% know Trump's sons had meeting with Russians before the election.

We 100% know Assange was releasing info to Trump before the election.

We 100% know that Trump was reading false information that had only run on Russian State news.

We 100% know that Trump asked the Russians for Clinton's e-mails.

Trump and his staff don't know what the FBI has on them and now they will be held accountable under subpoena.

If you are correct and Russia had nothing to do with it, Trump will be cleared. If you are wrong, we will have a different president. How we get there doesn't really matter.

I was right.
 05/22/2017 09:27 AM

Sniper

I didn't realize that meeting with Kislyak automatically makes you a criminal. Pretty tough for him to be an ambassador to the United States if no one from the U.S. is allowed to speak to him.

In addition to Flynn and Kushner, quite a few Democrats also met with Kislyak. Landrieu, Cantwell, Casey, Klobuchar, Reed, Whitehouse, and McCaskill are among the Democrats who also met with Kislyak. Should we kick them all out of office? Should we launch investigations into all of them?

My point is that it isn't uncommon for foreign ambassadors to meet with high-ranking and high-profile people in the countries they are assigned to.

You said Assange released information to Trump. I'm not sure what you are talking about. Assange released information to everyone.

If Trump actually had relationships with people at the Kremlin, don't you think he would ask them privately to look for Hillary's emails instead of joking about it on television?

I'm 100% onboard with letting this play out. What are you guys going to do if we get to the end of this investigation and you don't have anymore evidence that anyone committed a crime than you have after searching for a year? You still don't even know what you are accusing Trump of.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

05/22/2017 09:59 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

You still don't even know what you are accusing Trump of.
snip

Eventually it will be: Income tax evasion, money laundering, violation of various RICO statutes, obstruction of justice, treason, perjury, fraud, feel free to add to the list.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/22/2017 10:06 AM

Greensleeves

The FBI paid a firm to unlock the San Bernadino terrorist's iphone so this is not new. HOWEVER, let's say the FBI has a way of knowing this information but don't want to disclose it. I'd persue getting permission too.
 05/22/2017 11:50 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Greensleeves The FBI paid a firm to unlock the San Bernadino terrorist's iphone so this is not new. HOWEVER, let's say the FBI has a way of knowing this information but don't want to disclose it. I'd persue getting permission too.

Apples and oranges. The FBI didn't ask the San Bernadino terrorist for his phone after the attack and then have him tell them that he would do no such thing but he would hand the phone to a company with a history of backing jihadist causes and let them tell the FBI what they found.

05/22/2017 11:53 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: jdbman
You still don't even know what you are accusing Trump of.
snip Eventually it will be: Income tax evasion, money laundering, violation of various RICO statutes, obstruction of justice, treason, perjury, fraud, feel free to add to the list.

So, just throwing it all at the wall and praying that something sticks, huh? That's what I thought. Excellent strategy. None of the other voters will see this for what it is. I recommend you keep it up.

05/22/2017 01:38 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

throwing it all at the wall

"It" was significant enough for Flynn, Mike Dense and others to lie about it.

05/22/2017 02:28 PM

Greensleeves

It's what Ken Starr did to the Clinton's. Lets give it the old college try shall we? The American people want to know. Which most Faux loving bubble people don't really get.
 05/22/2017 02:34 PM

jdbman

I recommend you keep it up.
snipper

Will do. I think I'll go for International war crimes also. I'm pushing for hanging to be brought back.

Really only need one of those to stick . Hell just the investigation may be enough to get the pos to resign.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 05/22/2017 03:45 PM

jdbman

gee I have not even mentioned Pence yet. This dirt bag is going down too. More on that latter.

05/23/2017 06:54 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: jdbman gee I have not even mentioned Pence yet. This dirt bag is going down too. More on that latter.

You bring up a good point. This isn't about Trump. The left is going to give this same treatment to anyone who disagrees with them, wins an election, and acts like they won the election. You guys like Republican candidates who give good concession speeches. Many of you guys say you like Jeb Bush and McCain and many other establishment candidates but the truth is that if any of them had beaten Hillary, you might not be accusing them of Russian collusion but there would be a full assault underway.

The Ruskers have bet the farm on this Russian collusion story and you have no evidence of any crimes. I honestly can't understand how the media is still talking about a story with no new developments for this long.

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .