Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: trump
Topic Summary: where are we headed?
Created On: 05/15/2017 11:54 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/16/2017 04:12 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Coming apart like a cheap suit.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/16/2017 04:22 PM

HAPDigital

Joined Forum: 11/29/2004

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Coming apart like a cheap suit.
Made in Gina
 05/16/2017 04:36 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"John McCain probably revealed less to the KGB in 5+ years of torture at the Hanoi Hilton than Trump did in 5 minutes in the Oval."

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/16/2017 04:48 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: RustyTruck "John McCain probably revealed less to the KGB in 5+ years of torture at the Hanoi Hilton than Trump did in 5 minutes in the Oval."
Trump didn't reveal anything. He sold it or it was extorted from him. or he is so stupid he doesn't even know what info he is dealing with.
 05/16/2017 05:13 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Presidents and Department Heads have revealed secrets to the Russians in the past often as gestures of good will (i.e. returning the k-129 ship's bell, and offering help to find the Kursk), but it is usually done with some forethought and counsel....not just ad-libbed. 

Now Comey is coming back at Trump.  I certainly hope that Trump does have recordings of the conversations to clear things up. 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/16/2017 05:20 PM

HAPDigital

Originally posted by: Bamboo Presidents and Department Heads have revealed secrets to the Russians in the past often as gestures of good will (i.e. returning the k-129 ship's bell, and offering help to find the Kursk), but it is usually done with some forethought and counsel....not just ad-libbed.  Now Comey is coming back at Trump.  I certainly hope that Trump does have recordings of the conversations to clear things up.       
He doesn't. Comey knows it. It's over. Trump's going down. "The EDVA has one of the heaviest dockets in the United States with an average of 11 cases per day. Right now the weekly docket at the EDVA has been stripped down to a handful of cases. Further, many of the Senior Justice's dockets have been reduced to zero. All of this inexplicable changes have happened in the last 36 hours."
 05/16/2017 07:24 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Agreed, it's over. More giant fuckups in the shortest time in presidential history.

Now maybe it's clear why Obama's mantra was "Don't do stupid shit.". Trumps is "I can do more stupid shit in less time than anyone."

05/20/2017 04:58 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo Fair enough. Ok, I am taking bets at 5-1 odds that Trump does not get impeached or resign for any reason this year, that is, before January 1, 2018.

I'll take $20 bets, which will get you $100. Sign up below.

I'm considering taking you up on your offer.

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 05/20/2017 05:31 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump told the Russians that he fired Comey, that nut job, over the Russia investigation while he was bragging about intel and excluding the entire American press. Traitor.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : trump

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .