Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: More on the job learning
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/26/2017 07:31 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/26/2017 07:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Donald Trump says he previously claimed Nato was 'obsolete' because he 'did not know much about it'

Asked about his previous comments during an interview with the Associated Press, Mr Trump said they were a result of him "not knowing much" about Nato. "They had a quote from me that Nato's obsolete," he said. "But they didn't say why it was obsolete. I was on Wolf Blitzer - very fair interview - the first time I was ever asked about Nato, because I wasn't in government. "People don't go around asking about Nato if I'm building a building in Manhattan, right? So they asked me, Wolf ... asked me about Nato, and I said two things. Nato's obsolete - not knowing much about Nato, now I know a lot about Nato - Nato is obsolete, and I said, 'And the reason it's obsolete is because of the fact they don't focus on terrorism.' You know, back when they did Nato there was no such thing as terrorism." Mr Trump appeared to change tack during a press conference with Jens Stoltenberg, Nato's Secretary-General, earlier in April. The Republican told reporters the organisation "is no longer obsolete", adding: "I complained about that a long time ago, and they made a change and now they do fight terrorism".

I think he really believes that. Because of the great great Trump's complaining, NATO now fights terrorism too. The most important thing ever, fighting terror, which is almost as much of a threat as lightning strikes.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .