Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Lock him up!
Topic Summary: And it begins to unravel like a cheap trump tie....
Created On: 04/25/2017 11:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/25/2017 11:16 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"President Donald Trump's former national security adviser did not properly disclose payments from Russia and may have broken the law, House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz and ranking Democrat Elijah Cummings said Tuesday after reviewing Michael Flynn's application for a security clearance."

and the there's the withholding of information by trump:

"The news comes after the White House declined to provide documents related to Flynn that the panel investigating him had requested, according to a letter obtained by CNN."

Dang guys, someone check on Tpap. He might need a friend.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/25/2017 12:38 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Doing fine here. Flynn didn't disclose something? Not sure how that would remotely indicate that Trump had a deal with Russia.

I :heart; Q
 04/25/2017 01:05 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

No Russian connection? Then why is the Trump White House withholding the information?

Is it legal to withhold evidence from congress?

I was right.
 04/25/2017 01:11 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Step one to getting Mr. Big is to get Mr. Small.

I bet he REALLY wants that immunity now.

I'm not ruling out that trump may, in fact, be as dumb as he looks and he surrounded himself with Russian agents through sheer incompetence.
But, I think there's a good chance he's just cynical enough to know his best way to win was to cheat and arrogant enough to think he could bullshit his way out of it.

Either way he can never be free of the stench, and mix that with a complete failure in executive leadership it might be good for the Ds in 2018, IF they get their collective heads out of their asses long enough to find a decent candidate.

Kasich might give donald a run for the money though from the centrist R side.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/25/2017 01:33 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its not a dupe surrounded by Russian Agents. Mr "I love Wikileaks" and the fact that Nunes ran to the whitehouse to inform Trump about the escalating intel against him, in light of the fact that Nunes said he got that intel FROM THE WHITEHOUSE, means he knew and he benefited. His contacts have been hidden because he uses Maralago to meet with them. He continues to use the Office of President like an eastern European whore and he mocks the ethics office with his feigned ignorance. He will ignore, lie and eventually ask forgiveness. We are still at ignore. Its like the stages of grief, they can't be forced before their time.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/25/2017 01:35 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I'm glad Chaffetz used the corn starch when changing his diaper.

The chaffing appears to be OK now.

Maybe he will actually investigate something real before he leaves D.C.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .