Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Sucking off the Wall Street Tit
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/25/2017 07:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/25/2017 07:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Obama’s $400,000 Cantor Speech Makes Him Wall Street's Newest Fat Cat

When he was president he called them “fat cats,” but now he’s likely thanking them for a huge payday.

Former President Barack Obama, less than 100 days out of office, has agreed to speak at a Wall Street conference run by Cantor Fitzgerald LP, senior people at the firm confirm to FOX Business. His speaking fee will be $400,000, which is nearly twice as much as Hillary Clinton, his secretary of state, and the 2016 Democratic Party candidate, charged private businesses for such events.

-------------------------
Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/25/2017 07:13 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

No surprise. The guy is a fraud. It won't be long before he is the richest ex-president ever.

I :heart; Q
 04/25/2017 10:53 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

You two fuck heads are concerned about an ex Prez making a few bucks in retirement? Racism much?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 04/25/2017 12:20 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Has he done anything different than any other former president? Isn't this free market capitialism, the economic theory you love by?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/25/2017 12:40 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Has he done anything different than any other former president? Isn't this free market capitialism, the economic theory you love by?

Um, this is the guy who ranted on for 8 years about how the rich, Wall Street and income inequality were evil. You progs agreed. I guess you changed your minds, such as you have.

04/25/2017 01:03 PM

Cole

Bush I worked for the Saudis when he left office, didn't he?

400K? Pretty much proof that he was a success, no?

I was right.
 04/25/2017 01:03 PM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

And BJman was right in there "blaming Wall Street"--lib hypocrite!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 04/25/2017 01:14 PM

johnnyboy

But that's my point. Every former president is relevant to these people and that means their speaking fees are directly related to how relevant they are. Is this a kickback in your mind or is it proof of collusion? Or could it be that these people pay lots of money to the most relevant people and our former president, like every former president, is worth their money in their eyes.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

04/25/2017 01:15 PM

Cole

He needs to do a book on how to be a president and send the first copy to your boy Trump.

I was right.
 04/25/2017 01:25 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Trump doesn't read books.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/25/2017 01:50 PM

Cole

Ivanka can read it to him.

I was right.
 04/25/2017 01:59 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Obama should not have taken this gig.
It undermines who he is, what he stands for.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 04/25/2017 02:02 PM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

Originally posted by: johnnyboy
Every former president is relevant to these people and that means their speaking fees are directly related to how relevant they are.

Hillary's relevance definitely plummeted after the election loss. It's always a fair question to ask what the relevance actually is. I don't recall any past presidents having a degree in finance or statistics. But Obama is young enough and popular enough to run again in 2020, and I would not be surprised if roads are being paved to make that happen.

The fact that he and Eric Holder avoided prosecuting anyone for the mortgage industry meltdown provides food for thought.
 04/25/2017 02:17 PM

johnnyboy

The current president just sodomized Dodd Frank. I'm sure the Wall street types can't thank him enough.

04/25/2017 02:33 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Has he done anything different than any other former president? Isn't this free market capitialism, the economic theory you love by?

Um, this is the guy who ranted on for 8 years about how the rich, Wall Street and income inequality were evil. You progs agreed. I guess you changed your minds, such as you have.

Obama, fatcats in jets, fatcats in banks, fatcats fatcats fatcats, more like fartcat hypocrite. All the progs here slurrped it up like fatcat sh*t
 04/25/2017 02:41 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy But that's my point. Every former president is relevant to these people and that means their speaking fees are directly related to how relevant they are. Is this a kickback in your mind or is it proof of collusion? Or could it be that these people pay lots of money to the most relevant people and our former president, like every former president, is worth their money in their eyes.

No, it is saying one thing - and in doing so, stoking division in the country - and doing the exact opposite. That is the issue I see here.

04/25/2017 03:15 PM

Cole

They will pay him a million in a year or two after this trump debacle.

A government shutdown on the 100th day will be priceless.

Yep Rusty, too big to fail is out the door. Republicans: A lesson never learned.

I was right.
 04/25/2017 04:14 PM

jdbman

The big O has set up a Charitable Remainder Trust ( CRT ) also a charitable foundation.
He is planning to donate to the states who are removing vestiges of the Confederacy.

In place there will be more statues of MLK.

Hey wave your freak flag. ( not for long )

Plagiarizing again? No quotes no source??? Or is it just that fake news again?

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.

Edited: 04/25/2017 at 04:27 PM by jdbman
 04/25/2017 04:18 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Anything to change the subject from their boy king who can't wipe his own butt and wants to fight Korea.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 04/25/2017 04:22 PM

jdbman

oh I forgot to mention:

On September 11, 2001, the firm lost 658 of its 960 New York employees in the World Trade Center attacks.

Since when did repugs denigrate respectable Financial Service's company's?

Kkk crank proves daily that the stupid shit wing of the repugs is alive and getting more ignorant .

And the fuher is not a "fat cat"? whos titty got sucked?

Hey kkk you used to be able to at least google shit properly. Now you are reduced to blithering? Give up.

( please repost where I slammed "Wall Street" I work for one of the World's Largest Financial Services companies. I don't shit in my own bed. }

Hey hillbilly , best go cash your welfare check at Amscot. Sure don't want those wall streeters getting their paws on it.

Edited: 04/25/2017 at 04:45 PM by jdbman
Statistics
146500 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .