Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Canadian health care
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/20/2017 03:24 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 04/21/2017 08:31 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I can see why this system would appeal to you. Your sole measure of the entire system is how well it serves your personal interest. 

Sure. You would be lying if you said differently, but that is SOP for progs. But my philosophy also helps those at the bottom of the ladder. We tried your way, giving free stuff to the poor. Their lot hasn't improved one iota. See, I am capable of looking at results and, if necessary, changing my approach if the results aren't there. You guys are the opposite. When you see failure, you want to keep doing the same thing.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 04/21/2017 08:36 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

So the millions who have health insurance and access to care now that didn't have it before ACA has not had their lot improved? You see results in strange ways.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

04/21/2017 10:35 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

I've had $30,000 out of pocket health expenses in four years, I sure wouldn't mind a Canadian equivalent plan.

P.S. I have insurance through work and it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Obamacare.

BULLSHIT!

LIAR!

Every healthcare offered in this country has to meet Obama's mandatory MINIMUM coverage!

Period!

End of story!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 04/21/2017 11:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: daner So the millions who have health insurance and access to care now that didn't have it before ACA has not had their lot improved? You see results in strange ways.

Doubt there has been any signifigant improvement in their lots. Can't be that great if tens of millions took the fine over signing up. Some people benefited, sure. But on average I doubt it. But, so what? It is going to collapse anyway and they are going to lose whatever it does offer. It was a crap law and everyone but the brainwashed know it.

04/21/2017 12:07 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I'd say it's pretty resilient to survive 8 years with half the political establishment trying to kill it and convince people that it's better for them to go without insurance than submit to the tyranny of gummit subsidized health insurance.

If tens of millions were that dumb, I guess given current circumstances in the USA I couldn't argue.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 04/21/2017 12:46 PM

tpapablo

Daner, you made me curious. Look what I found -

http://thefederalist.com/2017/04/20/obamacare-may-increase-doctor-visits-isnt-making-anyone-healthier/

Turns out I was right (as usual). Seems like Clown Care isn't really helping anyone, except for, of course, federal bureaucrats who get paid for screwing the American people.

04/21/2017 06:53 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

The Federalist is fake news bullshit, try again.

Trumpablo, do you view $9,000 for a two hour emergency room visit without seeing a doctor as a positive? $4,000 for a PA to prescribe steroids and an antibiotic? I pay my way, but the costs are absolute BS.

Come on Einstein, clue us all in to why limited care cost an absolute premium?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Canadian health care

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .