Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Russian fools.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/04/2017 12:01 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/09/2017 06:52 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Yates absolutely scorched Ted Cruz, and made it clear Flynn and the Trump admin are going down.
 05/09/2017 06:53 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Yates was fired and hasn't been a part of the Republican House led investigation. Republican House investigation. lol. That's the equivalent of getting an engineering degree at the Ringling Clown College. Nothing will come of the Russia stuff, the House panel and the Trump WH have colluded to muddy the water so brown that an investigation is virtually impossible. That is unless the Democrats take back the House in 2018.

One of the Russian Fools gives up. I commend you, Cole. I sold you short. The first step to wisdom is knowing when you are wrong.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/09/2017 07:07 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

I apologize, there were two military strikes.

The "big one" (Iran or North Korea?) will occur if the investigation gets uglier for the administration.
 05/09/2017 07:27 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: theglide I apologize, there were two military strikes. The "big one" (Iran or North Korea?) will occur if the investigation gets uglier for the administration.

The Trumpster has outsmarted you guys once again with his memo stating that he was going to halt all military action until after the collusion investigation has presented is findings.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/09/2017 07:38 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Yeah Snipes, and Mexico is going to pay for the wall.
 05/09/2017 10:07 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

You can tell it true when he says "believe me."

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/09/2017 10:57 AM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

don't forget me tpap  i'm a prog who thinks trump is going down on putin

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 05/09/2017 12:52 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Cole

Yates was fired and hasn't been a part of the Republican House led investigation.

Republican House investigation. lol. That's the equivalent of getting an engineering degree at the Ringling Clown College.

Nothing will come of the Russia stuff, the House panel and the Trump WH have colluded to muddy the water so brown that an investigation is virtually impossible.

That is unless the Democrats take back the House in 2018.

Olbermann's Yate rant.

http://video.gq.com/watch/the-...es-is-an-american-hero
 05/09/2017 02:22 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: all3 don't forget me tpap  i'm a prog who thinks trump is going down on putin

Sure. You are a little behind the times though. Some of your fellow Russian Fools have finally realized that they were being fools and  have been retreating from beliefs that even a self respecting lunatic would have been embarrassed about.

06/29/2017 06:46 AM

tpapablo

Let's not forget who the Russian Fools were. Don't want them slinking away quite yet.

06/29/2017 07:27 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Donald is going down.
And probably not on Melania

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/29/2017 07:44 AM

tpapablo

Trump is going nowhere. The big question is whether he gets one or two more Supreme Court justices. Gorsuch sure has come through. If he does nothing more than that, he has set progs back decades.

06/29/2017 08:10 AM

WG

a roundup on the intelligence:

Countless intelligence agencies, mostly hostile, hacked Trump's insecure Android phone. The British, Ukranians and Germans all have recordings of Carter Page in Moscow offering treason for hacking, and recordings of Page playing the tape of Donald Trump for his Moscow paymasters, wherein Trump promises unspecificed (to us) shifts of policy in exchange for hacking help.

This tape was discussed with Sergei Kislyak by Trump, Manafort, Page and Epshteyn

The United Kingdom in particular has a treasure trove of intelligence on Donald Trump. Before Nigel Farage - acting as a courier, sources say - went in to see Julian Assange, Donald Trump called his phone (the previous night). British intelligence taped that conversation, sources say, as Farage was under surveillance, and have provided the resulting fresh evidence of treason to the USIC.

Julian Assange's conversations about Trump and with his couriers are all on tape. British intelligence and the NSA have been inside the Ecuadorean Embassy for some time. There is disbelief, sources report, in many conversations between the two closest intelligence partners in the world, America and Britain, at how stupid the Russians and Ecuadoreans have been to believe Julian Assange's pitiable assertions that his communications were ever secure.

Vladimir Putin, for the avoidance of doubt, was recorded by both British intelligence and private allied intelligence firms of more than one nation, directly ordering an attack on the United States election and on Hillary Clinton.

Donald Trump Jr was directly taped by the French before the election, colluding treacherously with the Russians.

Ivanka Trump is on tape with multiple unnamed allied intelligence services over her fraudulent hotel in Baku, sources report. She is on tape talking to her traitor husband Jared about the hack on America. Most significantly and recently Australia has Ivanka Trump on tape talking treason with the Chinese, who allied with Russia in its attempt to hack America.

Russia holds extensive kompromat on Pence, having hacked his emails to keep him in line. Mike Pence is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Moscow.

When Nunes ran to the White House in the dead of night it is because he saw his own name legally unmasked in those transcripts. Nunes would love to make a deal but the FBI is not interested.

Flynn, who is as delusional as he is dishonorable, was taped by almost every European intelligence service. Great Britain has extraordinary amounts of SIGINT on Flynn, as it has been gathering intel on the Russian spy ring at Cambridge for some years now. Flynn's role in the Russian hack is under-appreciated. He is one of the greatest traitors in American history, and his treason far pre-dates the present lunatic operation of Vladimir Putin.

Bannon has been a Russian asset of medium significance for at least five years.

much more coming

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 06/29/2017 08:22 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: WG a roundup on the intelligence: Countless intelligence agencies, mostly hostile, hacked Trump's insecure Android phone. The British, Ukranians and Germans all have recordings of Carter Page in Moscow offering treason for hacking, and recordings of Page playing the tape of Donald Trump for his Moscow paymasters, wherein Trump promises unspecificed (to us) shifts of policy in exchange for hacking help. This tape was discussed with Sergei Kislyak by Trump, Manafort, Page and Epshteyn The United Kingdom in particular has a treasure trove of intelligence on Donald Trump. Before Nigel Farage - acting as a courier, sources say - went in to see Julian Assange, Donald Trump called his phone (the previous night). British intelligence taped that conversation, sources say, as Farage was under surveillance, and have provided the resulting fresh evidence of treason to the USIC. Julian Assange's conversations about Trump and with his couriers are all on tape. British intelligence and the NSA have been inside the Ecuadorean Embassy for some time. There is disbelief, sources report, in many conversations between the two closest intelligence partners in the world, America and Britain, at how stupid the Russians and Ecuadoreans have been to believe Julian Assange's pitiable assertions that his communications were ever secure. Vladimir Putin, for the avoidance of doubt, was recorded by both British intelligence and private allied intelligence firms of more than one nation, directly ordering an attack on the United States election and on Hillary Clinton. Donald Trump Jr was directly taped by the French before the election, colluding treacherously with the Russians. Ivanka Trump is on tape with multiple unnamed allied intelligence services over her fraudulent hotel in Baku, sources report. She is on tape talking to her traitor husband Jared about the hack on America. Most significantly and recently Australia has Ivanka Trump on tape talking treason with the Chinese, who allied with Russia in its attempt to hack America. Russia holds extensive kompromat on Pence, having hacked his emails to keep him in line. Mike Pence is now a wholly-owned subsidiary of Moscow. When Nunes ran to the White House in the dead of night it is because he saw his own name legally unmasked in those transcripts. Nunes would love to make a deal but the FBI is not interested. Flynn, who is as delusional as he is dishonorable, was taped by almost every European intelligence service. Great Britain has extraordinary amounts of SIGINT on Flynn, as it has been gathering intel on the Russian spy ring at Cambridge for some years now. Flynn's role in the Russian hack is under-appreciated. He is one of the greatest traitors in American history, and his treason far pre-dates the present lunatic operation of Vladimir Putin. Bannon has been a Russian asset of medium significance for at least five years. much more coming

You should try having an original thought for once in your life. Why don't you provide some sources to backup the guy's thoughts that you regurgitated?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

06/29/2017 08:23 AM

tpapablo

Good stuff there. What's the web site? I imagine I can have some good fun posting in the comment section. Hell, maybe I can make some good money offering to sell information on Trump's dog's critical involvement in all of this.

06/29/2017 09:09 AM

WG

WOW @ sniper's google-fu
Except she's no guy.

Sure, it's all made up.
just wait
we will be so embarrassed

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,

Edited: 06/29/2017 at 09:21 AM by WG
 06/29/2017 10:23 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: WG WOW @ sniper's google-fu Except she's no guy. Sure, it's all made up. just wait we will be so embarrassed

If it isn't made up then it should be relatively easy for you to post a reputable source for at least 2-3 of those claims. Or are you just a fake news peddler?

06/30/2017 04:51 AM

Sniper

Sources or fake news?

06/30/2017 06:32 AM

3rdworldlover

I hear the supply of top talent defense attorneys is getting quite thin in DC these days.
tick, tick, tick
 06/30/2017 06:47 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: 3rdworldlover I hear the supply of top talent defense attorneys is getting quite thin in DC these days. tick, tick, tick

The Mueller investigation is a goldmine for them. 13 of the highest paid attorney's in the country have a blank check from the federal government. They basically just won the lottery.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Russian fools.

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .