Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: No, Trump isn't the worst president ever
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/28/2017 02:04 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/28/2017 02:04 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Yet. But he's working on it.

The Worst President Ever: James Buchanan

James Buchanan caused the deaths of more than 600,000 Americans and inflicted untold misery on millions more.

In antebellum America, Democrats like Buchanan believed in low taxes, limited government, white supremacy, and the South's right to perpetuate its "peculiar institution."

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/28/2017 02:18 PM

WG

"In order to wrest the title of worst president from Buchanan, a contemporary commander in chief would need to wreck the economy, revoke all human rights from an entire race, violate the constitutional separation of powers, and plunge the country into a ruinous civil war that kills nearly 2% of the US population."

Donald's climate change stall will probably kill more people in the long term and do serious damage to our economy, but I think we will get rid of him before he causes another civil war.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/28/2017 02:56 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: WG "In order to wrest the title of worst president from Buchanan, a contemporary commander in chief would need to wreck the economy, revoke all human rights from an entire race, violate the constitutional separation of powers, and plunge the country into a ruinous civil war that kills nearly 2% of the US population." Donald's climate change stall will probably kill more people in the long term and do serious damage to our economy, but I think we will get rid of him before he causes another civil war.

Oh I don't know, I suppose it depends on who the 2% are. If they were all progs, he would be celebrated as one of the best presidents ever.  Think how great this country would be without their incessant whining and stupid policies.

I :heart; Q
 03/28/2017 03:01 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

how nice it would be minus incessant chumpf scum snuffling, squealing and oinking.....
wheeee lil porky scottblow.....duhhhhh
the worst in modern times was certainly duuhhhmbya.
but the blatant foreign enemy coercion on comrade criminal chumpf, thruout his adult life. and the current quite blatantly traitorous attempts to support him in this coverup propaganda program. are unprecedented in the history of my america. and i've studied the subject extensively.
he sure is making an attempt at surpassing dumbya. that even profoundly evil darth cheney is calling this warlike and treasonous behavior is certainly significant
theys a reckoning a coming chumpf traitors. the american public, the anti chumpf majority, lard a fella, is wising up and waking up

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 03/28/2017 at 03:26 PM by nukeh2o
 03/28/2017 03:25 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Where's the whine about Buchanan being a Democrat?

03/28/2017 03:34 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: SuperTeeBird Where's the whine about Buchanan being a Democrat?

it's a mute point since he wasn't the worst president ever. The PiC claims that title.

03/28/2017 03:51 PM

WG

fucking broken record

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/28/2017 04:06 PM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Were there many mute points in mute court?

03/28/2017 04:08 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

ignoramus pigshitbreath occasionaly claims to be some form of lying scum in the "legal leech" industry.
but doesnt know the spelling of "moot point". not deaf dumb "mute"
walmart janitor malibu barbie ridin ignorant dork
watch how quick he edits it and says it was me that had it wrong.
theys a reckoning coming chumpf scum
you can only lie and condescend to the american electorate for so long you traitors. they're not as stupid as you dirts think.
nixon learned the hard way.
so did duhhhmbya

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 03/28/2017 at 04:22 PM by nukeh2o
 03/29/2017 04:54 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: nukeh2o ignoramus pigshitbreath occasionaly claims to be some form of lying scum in the "legal leech" industry. but doesnt know the spelling of "moot point". not deaf dumb "mute" walmart janitor malibu barbie ridin ignorant dork watch how quick he edits it and says it was me that had it wrong. theys a reckoning coming chumpf scum you can only lie and condescend to the american electorate for so long you traitors. they're not as stupid as you dirts think. nixon learned the hard way. so did duhhhmbya

Honest question, is anybody actualy able to get through any of this guy's posts?

03/29/2017 05:07 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: obx2

Originally posted by: nukeh2o ignoramus pigshitbreath occasionaly claims to be some form of lying scum in the "legal leech" industry. but doesnt know the spelling of "moot point". not deaf dumb "mute" walmart janitor malibu barbie ridin ignorant dork watch how quick he edits it and says it was me that had it wrong. theys a reckoning coming chumpf scum you can only lie and condescend to the american electorate for so long you traitors. they're not as stupid as you dirts think. nixon learned the hard way. so did duhhhmbya

Honest question, is anybody actualy able to get through any of this guy's posts?

Yes. He is my favorite poster on this board. genius.

Trumpablo writes with a lawyers polish, yet the content is rubbish; mostly half-truths and outright bullshit.

nuke streams like Haight Ashbury's finest on a cup of LSD, yet his point is clear and concise.

I was right.
 03/29/2017 05:21 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

but I think we will get rid of him before he causes another civil war.                                                                                            

One guy can cause a civil war???

Like Lincoln caused the first civil war?

Or is it that a percent of the population refuses to allow the the government to govern them and so moves to overthrow it?

So which side in this country will be the ones to Start the next civil war??

03/29/2017 05:27 AM

WG

Originally posted by: Cole

Honest question, is anybody actualy able to get through any of this guy's posts? [IMG][/IMG]

Yes. He is my favorite poster on this board. genius.

Trumpablo writes with a lawyers polish, yet the content is rubbish; mostly half-truths and outright bullshit.

nuke streams like Haight Ashbury's finest on a cup of LSD, yet his point is clear and concise.

Agree, I have little trouble parsing this, although I do get tired of the need to insult.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/29/2017 07:32 AM

tpapablo

Oh sure. Progs love incoherent, meaningless drivel that attempts to insult someone. That is all they have. For them, that kind of thing passes as intellectual. That's why they get their news from comedy show.  

Let's analyze nuke's post and you'll see what I mean.

ignoramus pigshitbreath occasionaly claims to be some form of lying scum in the "legal leech" industry.

Translation: Tpapablo is a bad person.

but doesnt know the spelling of "moot point". not deaf dumb "mute"
walmart janitor malibu barbie ridin ignorant dork
watch how quick he edits it and says it was me that had it wrong.

Translation:Tpapablo mispelled a word.

you can only lie and condescend to the american electorate for so long you traitors. they're not as stupid as you dirts think.
so did duhhhmbya

Translation: Gibberish.

So the progs on this forum celebrate the "genius" of someone who used a boatload of words to say, "tpapablo is a bad person" and spout some gibberish. As I have pointed out many times, progs are not very smart and are easily entertained by idiocy.

03/29/2017 07:40 AM

WG

your translation missed a lot of the juicy details

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/29/2017 07:47 AM

tpapablo

Maybe. If you consider "ignoramus pigshitbreath" the height of intellectualism and the use of the English language, I could see how you could think that.

03/30/2017 05:10 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

so did duhhhmbya

There will be ramifications for Trump's inept or outright illegal actions.

Americans are not dupes; the wool can only be pulled for so long.

America is paying attention, the details are beginning to matter.

Nixon had the same responses when he was first accused and we all know how that ended.

GW ended with a 20% approval rating and handed the entire government to Democrats.

Like I said, pure genius.

I was right.
 03/30/2017 05:28 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Cole

so did duhhhmbya

There will be ramifications for Trump's inept or outright illegal actions.
Americans are not dupes; the wool can only be pulled for so long.
America is paying attention, the details are beginning to matter.
Nixon had the same responses when he was first accused and we all know how that ended.
GW ended with a 20% approval rating and handed the entire government to Democrats.
Like I said, pure genius.

Would that be kind of like Obamanation loosing the House, the Senate, POTUS, SCOTUS and 39 Governorships to the Republicans.

Unlike GW, Obullshit handed the SCOTUS to the Republicans which will effect every future administration for many decades to come!

The 39 Governorships was icing on the cake.

NO president has EVER done this before...it's unprecedented and a FIRST!

Obummer handed the ENTIRE U.S. Government to Trump!

That's pure genius!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 03/30/2017 06:21 AM

WG

All his SCOTUS pick does is protect the status quo right leaning court, and I doubt it even does that perfectly.
Gorsuch is bad, but no Scalia.

Had the will of the people prevailed and Hillary become president, we could have shifted the court a little back to the center and maybe even overturned the ruling that so fucked up American politics (Citizen's United).
The tide will turn.

Even many "conservatives" are starting to figure out what an incompetent loser this guy is.
The big question is who will Pence pick for VP in 2018.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/30/2017 06:54 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: WG

The big question is who will Pence pick for VP in 2018.

Only a serious moron would actually believe this last line.

That would be you!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .