Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Donald Trump is Unimpeachable
Topic Summary: Here’s Why.
Created On: 03/27/2017 10:37 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/28/2017 10:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

The president is not above the law, but he would have to be tried by Congress or his own justice department.
If Congress engages in jury nullification, then they and he would have to be removed electorally.

If he interferes with free elections, then it's all over folks.

America is just getting a taste of the banana. Banana Republic.

The founding father didn't think they needed to idiot proof the Constitution. They really didn't count, I think, on this level of corruption.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/28/2017 10:59 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: WG wrong. The electoral college says otherwise. More people voted against this idiot. Democracy failed, ours is broken by money. It'll be a stranger world still when science is considered bizarre by the majority.

As usual, you are wrong. They voted out a big dem majority in the Senate and House and replaced them with a GOP majority. They voted in 32 GOP governors. They voted in GOP state legislators in record numbers. And they voted for Trump in the places that matter. Clearly, the American people reject the insanity of progism. More to the point, they reject this global warming BS.

And, stokedpanda, you would do well to assume everything WG says is wrong, lest you also look like an idiot.

I :heart; Q
 03/28/2017 11:30 AM

3rdworldlover

Impeachment is separate from criminal prosecution.
Seems US law is silent on the process, but the president should be subject to the same standards. He's supposed to be merely an elected representative, not a king or dictator.

Ford gave Nixon a pardon for anything and everything that might've been considered a crime committed by Nixon while he was president. Several of Nixon's aids were sent to prison however. Elitist B.S.
 03/28/2017 11:31 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

LOL @ "the places that matter!"

We haven't had a Democratic majority in the house or Senate in 7 years.
Dems did more Senator votes in 2016 year than the fascists, but the senate is tough to win, since progressive states voters are so disenfranchised.
Gerrymandering works well in the house. we need to win huge to overcome both.

Lies work. Lies are the future of American politics, unless we get the money out, but the money loves lies.

And yes, almost half of the public still buy the Republican lie that all of those scientists are in on a big hoax. You guys sell lies well. This one will cost humanity dearly.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/28/2017 07:30 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump failed at healthcare and he will do nothing to prevent millions from losing their insurance. He is going to follow up the flop with tax cuts for the wealthy... while the rust belt continues to suffer. If he survives two years - which I sincerely doubt - and keeps the pattern of failure for the working class, congress will take a major swing. Bet on it.

I was right.
 03/29/2017 07:40 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Trump failed at healthcare and he will do nothing to prevent millions from losing their insurance. He is going to follow up the flop with tax cuts for the wealthy... while the rust belt continues to suffer. If he survives two years - which I sincerely doubt - and keeps the pattern of failure for the working class, congress will take a major swing. Bet on it.

So he's now responsible for the failure of Clown Care, the monstrosity that you guys call "Obama Care"? Good luck with that bit of propaganda.

I :heart; Q
 03/29/2017 07:44 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

if he takes it down, yes he is responsible, but I get your point
Republicans never take responsibility for their actions

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Donald Trump is Unimpeachable

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .