Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The source of the leaks has been found
Topic Summary: holy moly! a picture of the guy with the football!
Created On: 03/27/2017 08:32 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/27/2017 08:32 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

And we pay for this tight security

lousy leaking traituhs

comrade chumpf sure does look "teetotaled"

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 03/27/2017 at 08:38 AM by nukeh2o
 03/27/2017 08:45 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Scary given the quickness he told McConnell, "Mitch go nuclear if you have to" LOL

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 03/28/2017 05:13 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump, the amateur that doesn't care. A truly dangerous situation.

I was right.
 03/28/2017 06:03 AM

johnnyboy

The rookie is being forgiven without even a request. His reluctant GOP peers hate him but they need him for at least the tax reform. They already lost healthcare and they are stuck being ridiculed around the world about their courageous step backwards with coal(!) initiatives and castrating environmental protections and agreements. Trump's anti clean energy efforts are a personal ax he is grinding against obama. It's personal and really petty. This whole thing still feels like the dog that actually caught the garbage truck he was chasing.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/29/2017 11:04 AM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

You all really don't see the hypocracy in what you say do you?  Was Obama not a amateur his first term in the White House?  Or does a very brief time in the US Senate voting "Present" a total of 129 and being absent for 64% of the remaining votes count as experience?

I suppose hypocracy is a natural when you're grasping at straws.

03/29/2017 11:20 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Obama was a law student, a professor of the law, a state senator and a US Senator, and had already dedicated decades to public service when elected.

Trump got rich via inheritance, real estate discrimination, reality TV, multiple bankruptcies and "Higher Education" fraud.

No I don't see much hypocrisy in pointing what a rookie he is, what a horrible start he's had.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/29/2017 12:07 PM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Have you checked Obama's congressional record?  Its not very representative of experience.  Served less than one term in the US Senate and two pieces of his legislation out of 137 became law.  One a Mercury Export Ban, the other a Congo relief fund.  As a State Senator there's really nothing to note. And law professors a nickel a dozen.  Proof of leadership ability and experience? I think not.  Far less than those before him brought too.

How about your golden girl HRC's?  A one term Senator who introduced 417 pieces of really crappy legislation, of which only 3 became law.  Two of those renamed post offices and one created a National Historic Site no ones heard of.  Then as Secratary of State she visited the DPRK and kissed Kim's ass before she destabilized a large part of the mid east.  All the while lining her and Bill's pockets foreign donations. That's the kind of experience Maxwell Smart used to fight isn't it?

If that's the experience you're talking about I'll stick with the real estate tycoon.  Not saying I like Trump, only that I'm doing the Snoopy dance its him and not Hillary.

Now tell me again how tolerant progressives are of alternate views and supportive of free speach on those views.

03/29/2017 12:31 PM

johnnyboy

Great comparison Zeus. Trump's inexperience is further compounded by his choice of advisers. The guy that runs Breitbart and Kellyanne are not the kind of people that are going to be able to draw upon their vast experience to advise the neophyte as gets up to speed.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/29/2017 12:47 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Trump is a petty hack.

His appointments are about destruction and spite, not the betterment of society. Sorry, but I'll never agree with that.

I was right.
 03/29/2017 01:02 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Viva la Libertarian Zeus!

Dig deep into the dresser and pull out those "Don't Tread on Me" tees.

They're coming back and you're at the forefront!

You didn't vote GWB, GWB, Romney, then comrade Trumpkin did you?

Ahhhh, a hot and smokin' kettle of Patriot's Blend, beautiful!

03/29/2017 01:12 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I'll grant you Zues, that Obamas short term in the US Senate didn't result in much signature legislation, as is often true with junior Senators.
He was elected on leadership, on promise, on hope. And he delivered.

But I seriously doubt that has much to do with your opposition to him.
It's pretty clear where you stand, what ideological blinders you wear.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/29/2017 03:50 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

yahbut hilary, yahbut obama.
doing sensitive classified government business within earshot and photo shot of a bunch of yutzs like the guy that posted this to facebook from his foolish little club.
is idiocy and traitorous of the highest order

Seuss just pulls the standard chumpfscum attempt at distraction from the important relevant issue presented here. seems to be okay with some dork posting a picture of the guy with the football during the middle of a potentially lethal nuclear issue about the north koreans.
yahbut obambam, yahbut hilary. and yabba blabba doo doo.....oh yeah, and:
duhhhhh................

It's a democratic hoax
 03/29/2017 05:45 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I forget, what was it the the Repugnitards were grilling HillRay for all these years?
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .