Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: We are going to get the PiC.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/24/2017 07:08 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/24/2017 07:08 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/23/potential-smoking-gun-showing-obama-administration-spied-on-trump-team-source-says.html

And we shouldn't pardon him. Jail time for that asshat.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 03/24/2017 07:11 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A president late and and credibility short.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

03/24/2017 07:13 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Comrade tpaulapov, rilaks!

Strap on the skates and practice your toe loops and sowcows.

Nyet, "potential.....smoke", sounds like a commie diversion.

Mir!
 03/24/2017 07:17 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Good laugh for a Friday, thanks.

03/24/2017 07:22 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I watched a few minutes of Faux last night and it was just amazing. Oh yes, smoking gun, any minute. Sean leading a sweaty and scared looking Nunes through a narrative to sort of sound like something, but not really if you were listening.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/24/2017 07:23 AM

theglide

Jail time for that asshat.

He can share a cage with comrade Trumpkin in the gulag.

Steel cage match!

My money is on Barry.
 03/24/2017 07:24 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

I shall be laughing soon enough.

I :heart; Q
 03/24/2017 07:29 AM

SuperTeeBird

Joined Forum: 12/08/2016

Nitrous?

03/24/2017 07:41 AM

theglide

Stolichnaya?
 03/24/2017 08:15 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

We have no evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians to influence the 2016 election. However, we do know that members of the Trump administration were under investigation during the election and while Obama was exiting the White House. Whether the actual phones were wiretapped or some form other of electronic communication was being intercepted really makes no difference in the matter. What matters at this point is what was the reason given to justify these investigations and who was responsible for unmasking the American citizens, whose communication has turned up. If they find that the justification for the investigation was bullshit, then this is Watergate all over again. Whoever unmasked the Americans in the intercepted communication should be rooted out and prosecuted.

If evidence is found showing collusion between Trump and the Russians during the run up to the election then the American people should know about it. If Obama authorized spying on the Trump team in the run up to the election based on a bullshit premise then people should know about that too. I don't think that those of you on the left would want to set a precedent in which Trump could claim that the next Democrat candidate was colluding with China for a bullshit reason and use that as justification to intercept their communication.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/24/2017 10:53 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

We the public
have no evidence,
but there are hints
that the investigators do,
although it more likely
points at his brain trust
or minions
than him.
Other than that,
I don't disagree with any of the above.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/24/2017 11:08 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

yep , its all just a case of history repeating.

Reagan claimed he had no knowledge of Iran/ Contra. Let Oliver North take the fall.
"Its the old Potomac 2 step."

It very much seems like the build up to Nixon resigning over the Watergate affair.
Not a lot of credible , direct evidence at first. Then things start getting flushed out.

Trump most certainly has had considerable interaction with Russian nationals , over many years. My theory is that he got indirect financing from Russian sources to recover from multiple bankruptcies. ( ie : real estate sales at extreme premiums to Russian nationals )

I'm just glad Kenneth Starr isn't around.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 03/24/2017 11:13 AM

Greensleeves

Wiper still believing the out and out no evidence lies that his bullcrap news sources inject in him.     

It's smoke from the machine to distract them from the truth.  They want to believe soo badly.  So much so that our greatest enemy Russia is given a pass by the phony un-American right. 

03/24/2017 11:31 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: jdbman yep , its all just a case of history repeating. Reagan claimed he had no knowledge of Iran/ Contra. Let Oliver North take the fall. "Its the old Potomac 2 step." It very much seems like the build up to Nixon resigning over the Watergate affair. Not a lot of credible , direct evidence at first. Then things start getting flushed out. Trump most certainly has had considerable interaction with Russian nationals , over many years. My theory is that he got indirect financing from Russian sources to recover from multiple bankruptcies. ( ie : real estate sales at extreme premiums to Russian nationals ) I'm just glad Kenneth Starr isn't around.

Trump had interactions with a lot of foreign nationals. He owns 144 companies in 25 countries. What's your point?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

03/24/2017 11:34 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: Greensleeves Wiper still believing the out and out no evidence lies that his bullcrap news sources inject in him.     

It's smoke from the machine to distract them from the truth.  They want to believe soo badly.  So much so that our greatest enemy Russia is given a pass by the phony un-American right. 

If you have evidence that isn't a bunch of hearsay or weak attempts at guilt by association then by all means let's see it.

03/24/2017 11:40 AM

Sniper

Have you guys ever stepped back and tried to look at this objectively? If I had seen anything damning about this Russia thing then I would have raised an eyebrow but right now it just looks like you guys so desperately want to believe this that you will believe any pile of steaming horse shit that you come across. I have yet to see anything that really amounts to anything.

"We did not include any evidence in our report - and I say 'our,' that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence - that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report." - James Clapper

03/24/2017 11:44 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Faux news hasn't been telling you guys much about Manafort I bet. Now Manafort wants to come in for an interview.

Maybe the Intelligence Committee can offer him immunity in exchange for the truth.

The American people deserve to know they've been hosed.

Why did Nunes cancel the open hearing? One might begin to surmise he's covering for the WH. Listen to McCain. He knows this is BS.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 03/24/2017 11:55 AM

Sniper

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Faux news hasn't been telling you guys much about Manafort I bet. Now Manafort wants to come in for an interview. Maybe the Intelligence Committee can offer him immunity in exchange for the truth. The American people deserve to know they've been hosed. Why did Nunes cancel the open hearing? One might begin to surmise he's covering for the WH. Listen to McCain. He knows this is BS.

Manafort managed the Trump campaign from March of 2016 to August of 2016.

Trump fired him because he did not want Manafort's prior connections to be a distraction.

What exactly are you alleging happened here? Do you even know? RUSSIA!!!!!

03/24/2017 11:57 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

I shall be laughing soon enough.

You think you got the PIC,

but you really got the DIC;

Thanks why you're laughing,

'Cause you like a little prick

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 03/24/2017 12:01 PM

Greensleeves

Manafort is coming in to talk because at some point he would be required to.

Trump fired him because he's dirty.  Trump is too of course.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .