Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Is Ivanka a government employee??
Topic Summary:
Created On: 03/21/2017 04:49 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 03/22/2017 04:46 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump doesn't give a shit. He is king.

Conway was charged with a direct ethics violation and nothing happened.

He continues to use a personal cell phone, even though it is a tremendous security risk.

He moved his daughter into an office in the White House, yet she isn't an employee.

There are hundreds of unvetted people at Mar-a Lago while he is there on weekends, but they are wealthy and that removes them from being a security risk.

The cost of his travel will quadruple that of Obama in a year, but he is king, so what's a little money.

-------------------------
I was right.
 03/22/2017 05:42 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

You guys do realize that Michelle Obama's mom lived with the Obamas in the White House, right?

Do you think it would be easier for the Secret Service to secure an office building for Ivanka, in Washington, than it would a separate room, in the already secure White House?

Should she be prevented from speaking to her father while he is serving as President.

Once Donald and Melania's son finishes up school for the year, the rest of the family is moving to Washington, so I'm sure that will give all the panicked lefties a sigh of relief.

In all honesty, Ivanka probably wants to see the inner workings of the White House, so she will have a better idea as to what to do when she is your first female President.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/22/2017 06:35 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

You guys do realize that Michelle Obama's mom lived with the Obamas in the White House, right?

- yes she cared for the kids. Quietly, so much so that very few even knew she was there. That's a long way from Ivanka's public profile as de facto first lady.

Do you think it would be easier for the Secret Service to secure an office building for Ivanka, in Washington, than it would a separate room, in the already secure White House?

- why would they do that? She needs to be near her Dad and boss to do her job.

Should she be prevented from speaking to her father while he is serving as President.

- no she is de facto first lady.

Once Donald and Melania's son finishes up school for the year, the rest of the family is moving to Washington, so I'm sure that will give all the panicked lefties a sigh of relief.

- that's the story they are telling. We'll see. (50/50 chance since about half of what Trump promises always turns out to be untrue) If she does, then maybe he won't need Ivanka as much. But I think she is better at the job than Melania would be.

In all honesty, Ivanka probably wants to see the inner workings of the White House, so she will have a better idea as to what to do when she is your first female President.

- Maybe, after a couple of decades the Trump name could be rehabilitated and America so debased that being a silver spoon born handbag designer will qualify one for the Presidency. But right now, the Trump brand is trashed by her fathers performance.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 03/22/2017 07:16 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: WG
Originally posted by: Sniper

- that's the story they are telling. We'll see. (50/50 chance since about half of what Trump promises always turns out to be untrue) If she does, then maybe he won't need Ivanka as much. But I think she is better at the job than Melania would be.

Keep a close eye on all this for us. The rest of us will be on the edge of our seats.

While we are talking about such things, how do you feel about Kate Middleton? Do you think she is really living up to Lady Di's legacy?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 03/22/2017 07:30 AM

WG

who?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 03/22/2017 06:49 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Is Ivanka's fashion line manufactured in the United States?

I was right.
 03/22/2017 07:21 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Ivanka. Sounds Russian.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 03/30/2017 06:41 AM

WG

Seems like they have become resigned to the truth of this now.

"I have heard the concerns some have with my advising the President in my personal capacity while voluntarily complying with all ethics rules, and I will instead serve as an unpaid employee in the White House Office, subject to all of the same rules as other federal employees,"

The 1967 Nepotism law:

"no public official -- from the President down to a low-level manager at a federal agency -- may hire or promote a relative."

Any appointee found to have violated the law is "not entitled to pay".

So this is the sort of crime that one gets away with when rich.

and Just so you know - -
- - the correct answer to the title question is YES

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,

Edited: 03/30/2017 at 07:09 AM by WG
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Is Ivanka a government employee??

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .