Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump's secret sanctions deal with Russia
Topic Summary: drafted by Mikey Cohen & Felix Sater
Created On: 02/19/2017 05:05 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/19/2017 05:05 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

But Trump "barely knew Felix Sater" a convicted felon with Russian mafia ties...

Trump Organization lawyer Michel Cohen hand-delivered a "peace" plan for Russia and Ukraine to former national security adviser Michael Flynn before Flynn was asked to resign, the New York Times reported on Sunday.

The plan, which involved lifting sanctions on Russia, was drafted by Cohen - a close confidante of President Donald Trump who has served as his organization's special counsel since 2007 - and Felix Sater, a Russian-American real estate developer who has helped the Trump Organization scout deals in Russia.

Sater, a businessman formerly linked with the Mafia who has boasted of his "relationship with Trump," told the Washington Post last May that he "handled all of the negotiations" for the Trump Organization's dealings in Russia in the mid-2000's.

More juicy details here:
http://www.businessinsider.com...tions-on-russia-2017-2

More on Trump and Sater
http://www.businessinsider.com...-with-mob-past-2015-12
 02/19/2017 05:24 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

Thank you sir. This perfectly allows me to lead in to my upcoming posts about comrade chumpfs connections with: a) putin b) his ukrainian gangsters chumpf sells real estate to. in florida. so they can launder dirty money c)chumpfs involvement with mobster and drug cartel money laundering thru real estate deals. with many third world drug and violence cartels.
um: over the last thirty plus years
Then we'll go in to his dealings with the mobsters his russian buddies displaced in miami and new york. about which you idiots ignored.......
since i play in the big leagues of business in south florida: theres a lot you chumpf supporting sheep should have known about your maximum leeeeduh. not that it would have changed the minds of your herd bartblight mentality tho.....

Sater is the tip of the iceberg

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 02/19/2017 06:17 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Of course the flock won't care about it, but very soon there will be enough evidence to begin the process.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/19/2017 06:24 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

There could be pics of the FLS with his face planted between Putin's butt cheeks while hanbding him the constitution, and the R's would do nothing. Party before country. How can they get the laws nulliified against their masters in Wall St , and the oil companies their rights to public lands and waters?
 02/19/2017 07:04 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I think once some of the Republican agenda to roll back Obama's progress is successful, they won't need the energy Trumps followers bring any more, and they will begin to see the damage he is doing to their brand. A few will start to do the math.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/20/2017 06:33 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

No one on our team spoke to Russia,"What about him? Or him?" the people ask, "Oh we dont know if they did, but they are not on the team, we uhh fired them two seconds ago...I repeat Nobody ON THE TEAM spoke to Russia!"

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 02/21/2017 10:07 AM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

So, Mikey Cohen has now given four versions of his "peace plan" story to the press.

And,
Trump lied under oath (probably not the only time): Trump has distanced himself from Sater, insisting in sworn testimony as part of a 2013 lawsuit that "if [Sater] were sitting in the room right now, I really wouldn't know what he looked like."

http://www.businessinsider.com...aine-peace-plan-2017-2
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .