Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: "A foreclosure machine"
Topic Summary: Who forced tens of thousands of americans out of their homes and life savings
Created On: 01/19/2017 07:51 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/19/2017 07:51 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

And the very same group of evil maggot bloodsucking who wiped out millions of americans pensions, and left them destitute in poverty. And left the world economy in chaos.
They are now all back in charge of the economy. But now they work for the government, not banks.
Siiick chumpf scum

-------------------------
It's a democratic hoax
 01/19/2017 07:59 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

That guy sold reverse mortgages and then foreclosed on widows. That's some evil shit, man. Bet he smells of sulphur.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/19/2017 09:48 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: nukeh2o And the very same group of evil maggot bloodsucking who wiped out millions of americans pensions, and left them destitute in poverty. And left the world economy in chaos. They are now all back in charge of the economy. But now they work for the government, not banks. Siiick chumpf scum

Good stuff. Nice to have someone with real world experience in charge again, isn't it? Now, I know your retort - Liz Warren did it too. But, my friend, only on a small scale. 

I :heart; Q
 01/20/2017 07:10 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Do you guys have any idea what the Whitewater scandal was all about? Bill and Hillary Clinton sold houses to people with bad credit and in the fine print of these contracts they embedded the ability to repo the person's house even if they missed a single payment. So, they sold high-risk loans, waited for the people to miss a payment and then swooped in took their house and resold it.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 01/20/2017 07:26 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Were there convictions on the whole White Water thing or is it just the beginning of the witch hunt?

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .