Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What a tough guy.
Topic Summary: His 1st wife got what she derserved
Created On: 01/17/2017 11:56 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 01/17/2017 11:56 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

How dare she think he is folicly disadvantaged.

"Donald held back Ivana's arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

"Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified... It is a violent assault, According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me. Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there "crying for the rest of night." When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: 'Does it hurt?'"

http://occupydemocrats.com/201...ump-sexual-harassment/
 01/17/2017 12:19 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

"And, of course, understand that by very definition, you can't rape your spouse."
-Trump's attorney, Marty-Cohen (sic)
http://www.google.com/amp/www....ouse/amp?client=safari
 01/17/2017 12:23 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Oh. I was thinking that was what he was going to do to progs. Well, maybe he will anyway, seeing how, according to you folks, he has some experience at it. That will be fun to watch.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 01/17/2017 12:30 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Come on Tpap, are you suggesting that progs should just enjoy it and don't fight it to get it over with faster? You probably would tell him you voted for him to get the reach around. Trump would probably do that for you.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

01/17/2017 12:32 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Come on Tpap, are you suggesting that progs should just enjoy it and don't fight it to get it over with faster? You probably would tell him you voted for him to get the reach around. Trump would probably do that for you.

Did you get your bj from Madonna yet?

01/17/2017 02:04 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

philandered publicly on two different wives. while they were pregnant.
never worked a day in his life. i personally know two contractors he "stiffed" in palm beach, at mar a lago. like he has hundreds of other contractors. lying, scamming little flim flam man. bankruptcy is a legit way to do business for this maggot.
"just grab her pussy. i couldafukd her". while the current bimbo was pregnant. nailin marla publicly in the press while ivana was pregnant. yep, reeaaal legit alright. conservative republican moral majority family values all the way baby
and p.p. pigblow knows a little about assuming the position, big ricks little bitch. gives a whole new meaning to "weee weee lil squealer" doesnt it
oh yeah and attorney roy cohen? the hatchet man for anti commie red baiting senator joseph mccarthy? when mccarthy was discredited, he went to work for the mob. then he mentored sik little donnie. ya know: pro commie, pro mafia chumpf. yea that little donnie

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 01/17/2017 at 02:15 PM by nukeh2o
 01/17/2017 03:24 PM

fishkller

Joined Forum: 11/13/2016

There goes Tpapski again- making America great by being a divisive dick. Do you drive a Corvette?

When America was "great"
 01/18/2017 09:54 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: fishkller

There goes Tpapski again- making America great by being a divisive dick. Do you drive a Corvette?

I can see him in a Miata with his 7'6 NSP and knee leash dangling in the wind!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 01/18/2017 10:02 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Originally posted by: stokedpanda

Originally posted by: fishkller

I can see him in a Miata with his 7'6 NSP and knee leash dangling in the wind!

...with personalized "IM A LWYR" Surfer Plates.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

01/18/2017 10:10 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

OK guys, we need to be fair to Teapatsy.

I've been in the water when he has been out and I can vouch that he doesn't ride a Pink NSP board. 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 01/18/2017 11:13 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Yeah, tpap has the stoke.
 01/19/2017 07:56 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: fishkller There goes Tpapski again- making America great by being a divisive dick. Do you drive a Corvette?

Why yes I do. A Z06 variant, to be specific. That would be a 650 hp, American made super car. A tribute to the American workers who made it and fine machine in all respects. What are you driving?

01/19/2017 08:01 PM

nukeh2o

Joined Forum: 03/18/2016

HOW many gerbil power does your granmoms datsun have there milton oinkafella? the one you use to take your blow up raft to the beach when she's not looking? that raft always has a surprised look on her face . i heard her favorite perfume is melania trumps line of "eau de vinyl"
how many of those heroic american workers had their pensions and life savings wiped out in the goldman sachs and the other banks rape pillage plunder of the us and world's econonomies during bush reign? ya know, the same scum now in the chumpf government, not banking?
how many had their homes taken from them by "the foreclosure machine" you squealing little loser?
duhhhhhhh.....

It's a democratic hoax

Edited: 01/19/2017 at 08:26 PM by nukeh2o
 01/19/2017 08:28 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

HOW many gerbil power does your granmoms datsun have there milton oinkafella? the one you use to take your blow up raft to the beach when she's not looking?

Omg, beer almost came out of my nose.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 01/20/2017 06:22 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Originally posted by: nukeh2o

HOW many gerbil power does your granmoms datsun have there milton oinkafella? the one you use to take your blow up raft to the beach when she's not looking?

Omg, beer almost came out of my nose.

He nuked him!

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .