Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Scientology - Further exposed
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/03/2016 06:50 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/03/2016 06:50 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

Highly recommend watching Leah Remini's series on Scientology. Link above is the first episode which airs on A&E. Apparently this is an 8-part series. First episode was very good, and truly exposes the underpinnings of this "organization" (cough cough), I mean "business", and the ruthless ass-licking shit fucks that run it. It is so damn good of a series because Leah was raised as a Scientologist, and she has all the inside details. I mean, we've always known they were a bunch of whack jobs that can only be discribed as a cult, but, getting an inside look is really eye opening. I don't see how ANY celebrity can support that "business" (other than pure brainwashing of course). Note that I personally see most religions as similar to this, but this is just so extreme that it really is nothing more than a cult run by truly evil men. I plan on rewatching the first episode (it was that good), and the rest of the series. It's emotionally moving to say the least, and you really feel empathy for those held hostage by these fuckers.

Edited: 12/03/2016 at 06:56 AM by TunnelVision
 12/03/2016 06:54 AM

TunnelVision

And just putting it out that that Christians might want to take note that these Scientologists do not realize that they've been brainwashed their entire lives (cough cough). As in, they're not the only group with some major mind control at work.
 12/03/2016 07:06 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Matthew 7:5

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

That is exactly what we have been saying for years about you brainwashed liberals...

Quit blindly following the liberal mantra...

You have been indoctrinated by TV, your schools and the news media your whole lives...

Wake up like the 1/2 of America that just broke out of the cult and just denied the cults chosen leader in favor of anybodyelse.

You are indoctrinated into a truly evil cult that for one thing murders children in the womb and calls it womens health care... and you swallow that with no second thought, you defend that with your whole soul and core of your self identity...

-------------------------
 12/03/2016 07:19 AM

RegularJoe

Joined Forum: 11/20/2011

My wife bought Remini's book while we were on vacation, and read me some of the interesting tidbits. Weird stuff.

If you can't discern how Scientology differs from Christianity, you truly have TunnelVision.
 12/03/2016 07:27 AM

surfdrawn

Joined Forum: 10/07/2012

Yes I have to see this, been busy. Check out My Scientology Movie also, Louis Theorux's documentary...good stuff.

12/03/2016 07:30 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: RegularJoe  differs from Christianity,

Which one?

12/03/2016 07:32 AM

scombrid

Trump voters felt took offense that Hillary gave a speech to Goldmine Sachs.

Trump has nominated Goldmine Sachs to be secretary of the Treasury and they don't bat an eye.

12/03/2016 07:35 AM

scombrid

Corey Lewandowski said in an interview yesterday that Trump lied and exagerated in his rally speeches because that's the way Americans live. He said that people talk like that at the dinner table and around the water coller at work; they strongly voice their opinions even though they don't have always have all the facts.

That basically means that Trump is knowingly feeding his supporters comfortable lies so they'll vote for him.

12/03/2016 07:59 AM

TunnelVision

somebodyelse, so you are saying Christians are not brainwashed, that free thinking liberals are? You try to associate liberals with abortion. You ARE the fear mongerer, don't you realize. And just because someone isnt a Christian (part of YOUR cult), doesnt make them a liberal in the first place. I know many conservatives that HATE your cult. Do I or any liberal think abortion is a good thing. Of course not, you dipshit MORON. It's just NOT MY RIGHT to tell someone else what to do. You too may be freed from the MIND CONTROL you are currently living in. I didnt do it to you though. Somebodyelse fed you that crap, so don't take out all your hidden anger on me.
 12/03/2016 08:06 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: TunnelVision

I know many conservatives that HATE your cult.

Liar!

Do I or any liberal think abortion is a good thing. Of course not, you dipshit MORON. It's just NOT MY RIGHT to tell someone else what to do.

Actually your GOD Hillary Clinton wanted to have abortion right up to conception! You voting for her makes you a monster!

It is your right to tell someone else that's its not ok to MURDER someone else!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 12/03/2016 at 08:20 AM by Fish Killer
 12/03/2016 08:11 AM

TunnelVision

@RegularJoe, I didn't say that Christianity wasn't different from Scientology. I said they are both forms of MIND CONTROL. If you're going to reply to a topic readwhat you are replying to first please. Christianity is not 1/10th as bad as Scientology, but don't for a minute think that Christians don't treat Agnostics or Atheists differently than their "fellow" Christians. Not for a minute. I've seen it my entire life. If you don't see how Christians band together, shun Atheists, shun Agnostics, shun Jewish people, shun Muslims, shun Buddhists, then YOU have tunnel vision, not me. Did the Catholic church cover up huge amounts of RAPE of LITTLE KIDS because they didnt want bad press. You better believe they did. Is that any different than the coverup of child rape discussed in Episode one of the Scientology series above. NO. IT FUCKING ISN'T, but you will never GET that because you are so brainwashed that you will probably never free yourself mentally and emotionally from the chains that you are bound by.
 12/03/2016 08:22 AM

TunnelVision

@Fish Killer, I do not personally support abortion, nor would I ever recommend it to anyone. There, however, is a big difference between LEGALITY and MORALITY. I don't think that cheating on one's spouse is morally good. But should we put cheaters in jail? I do think they abortion topic is a fine line however, as does EVERYONE who discusses it. Liberals, do not "support" abortion. Its just a rights issue. You are the ones who claim you want less government, but only when it comes to clinging to your guns. I do not know about the Hillary Clinton reference. That is something I would need to research to see how you are spinning that, because I'm sure you are putting a spin on that.
 12/03/2016 08:32 AM

TunnelVision

@Fish Killer, I watched the Hillary video, and while it is just a clip, I do not agree with what she is saying, nor would most non-Christians either. Don't associate morality with Christianity please. Anybody can be moral, regardless of their specific faith or lack thereof. I know plenty of Christians that are FAR from moral. They just do whatever the fuck they want because "as long as you believe in Christ, you will be saved". I guess that includes raping young kids apparently. Morality, Christianity ... There are areas of the law that are by nature a fine line to walk. Is abortion ever moral? I would say no. For the record, I do not consider myself a "liberal" either. Nor a conservative. Just a free thinker. I don't let my thoughts be controlled by others.
 12/03/2016 08:35 AM

Fish Killer

Then why did you vote for her?

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 08:39 AM

TunnelVision

@Fish Killer, is that the only reason you voted for Trump? Was that the "deciding factor" for you? Abortion is not a common thing you know. I voted for her because I could not vote for him, not because she supports a womens right to choose. I would have gladly crossed party lines if you guys would have nominated someone legit as the candidate, such as Rand Paul, John Kasich and a few others.
 12/03/2016 08:50 AM

TunnelVision

@Fish Killer, does wanting to cling to your guns mean that you SUPPORT people that go around and shootup schools, churches, nightclubs, etc with semi-automated miltary weapons? Do you support those people? Then, aren't Christian conservatives supporting mass murder? Do you think Christians had nothing to do with electing Dubyah? And committing mass murder in Iraq? A country that did not attack us. Yes, I know Christian Hillary supported that as well. Of course, muslims are not part of the Christian brotherhood. And because 20 attacked us, we need to go kill miliions of them because they aren't part of the brotherhood that is Christianity. WAKE UP !!! Getting Bin Laden, all of AlQaeda, and even the Taliban (because they provided him everything he needed and protected him) was a MUST. Attacking Iraq which had nothing to do with 911 was not. So, why did we do it. Why was it supported? Because Christians wanted to attack Muslims. THAT IS WHY.
 12/03/2016 09:02 AM

Fish Killer

@Fish Killer, is that the only reason you voted for Trump? Was that the "deciding factor" for you? Abortion is not a common thing you know. I voted for her because I could not vote for him, not because she supports a womens right to choose. I would have gladly crossed party lines if you guys would have nominated someone legit as the candidate, such as Rand Paul, John Kasich and a few others.

Trump isn't a murderous slimeball hag!

No matter what you want to attempt at an excuse you voted for someone that intends to MURDER!

I'm not talking about killing as in a government going out and killing it's enemies....I'm talking about personal MURDER where a person kills another person for no other reason than that other person is INCONVIENIENT! Murder is a personal thing NOT a governmental thing. Fact!

Clinton wants to have legal murder!

As for you 'crossing' the lines...all you would have been voting for would be business as usual...all of the other 17 candidates that Trump trashed are/were pure RINO'S!

Trump is an outsider.

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 09:09 AM

Fish Killer

Murder
Murder is the killing of another person without justification or valid excuse, and it is especially the unlawful killing of another person with malice aforethought. This state of mind may, depending upon the jurisdiction, distinguish murder from other forms of unlawful homicide, such as manslaughter.

^These are PROVED facts.
 12/03/2016 09:14 AM

TunnelVision

Holy Crap, you really are stupid. Trump is an outsider? GMAFB. Lets discuss murder after Trump's 4 years if he makes it that far. Hillary does not support abortion. She supports a womens right to decide for herself. As in, she herself would not have gotten an abortion if she got pregnant on accident. She just doesnt want to make a moral choice for another woman. Do you think that a woman that gets raped by a family member should be allowed to have an abortion within 10 days of finding out she's pregant. BTW, do you know how bad INCEST is in the Christian community? And if you truly support Trump over all the other candidates, you must truly be off your rocker.
 12/03/2016 09:18 AM

Fish Killer

Holy Crap, you really are stupid. Trump is an outsider? GMAFB. Lets discuss murder after Trump's 4 years if he makes it that far. Hillary does not support abortion. She supports a womens right to decide for herself. As in, she herself would not have gotten an abortion if she got pregnant on accident. She just doesnt want to make a moral choice for another woman. Do you think that a woman that gets raped by a family member should be allowed to have an abortion within 10 days of finding out she's pregant. BTW, do you know how bad INCEST is in the Christian community? And if you truly support Trump over all the other candidates, you must truly be off your rocker.

YES...Trump is an outsider! FOOL!

He is NOT a professional politician (as ALL of the rest are)....never has been...never will be!

Clinton DOES support abortion...RIGHT UP TO CONCEPTION! FOOL!

You're dumb as a box of rocks!

^These are PROVED facts.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .