Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump talking to PM of Pakistan
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2016 10:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/04/2016 05:42 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Trump talking to Tawain is a good thing IMO. China has been getting a little too big for their britches. This is interesting...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/04/2016 05:59 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Unfortunately, China also has more than 1 million active military personnel.

I was right.
 12/04/2016 06:11 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Originally posted by: wtf

Trump talking to Tawain is a good thing IMO. China has been getting a little too big for their britches. This is interesting...

I think you might be right, the problem is that trump didn't do it for policy reasons, he just didn't know any better. You're probably better informed on the subject than he is. No offense to you, but that's scary.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/05/2016 05:55 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck
Originally posted by: wtf

I think you might be right, the problem is that trump didn't do it for policy reasons, he just didn't know any better. You're probably better informed on the subject than he is. No offense to you, but that's scary.

He is right about China devaluing/manipulating their currency in order to gain a trade advantage - which has been ongoing for at least the last decade+ and is against our interests.

I have to believe he has some inkling of what is going on over there - you know, since he has so many products made there and all, imported into the US. I think this call was arranged and trump knew what it meant diplomatically.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 12/05/2016 01:59 PM

Sparky

Joined Forum: 02/09/2005

Trump should learn from the master of foreign relations Odumbo. Remind me what experience did Odumbo have in foreign relations?

12/05/2016 02:04 PM

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: Sparky

Trump should learn from the master of foreign relations Odumbo. Remind me what experience did Odumbo have in foreign relations?

He listens

I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 12/05/2016 08:35 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Boom.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 12/06/2016 06:54 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: Sparky

And apologizes when necessary, Trump will never do that.....

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 12/06/2016 07:20 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

A couple of months ago he said he thought the pipeline should be rerouted, that process has now been set in motion.

It's a chess game, not all-in poker.

I was right.
 12/06/2016 12:41 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Buche y pluma
 12/06/2016 02:22 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

Such a short memory cheater. Remember when anyone from Pakistan wouldn't be allowed in the United States because they are a Muslim country that harbored terrorists including bin laden? Now it's like the orange flatterer needs a thesaurus when he jumps out to make their acquaintance. He apparently doesn't understand that what you do with one country like Pakistan, you do against their enemy, like India. Most of the world is not familiar the leader of free world speaking as a bullshitter freestyling his way through his surprised intoxication with his new power. They don't have the trump supporters understanding that you must take him seriously but you cannot take him literally. Only less than half of his own country does that and soon they will have bullsit fatigue when literally every thing this guy says is proven to be unequivocal bullshit.

Your misrepresentations are glaring for a lawyer, the facts as you pose them are not the facts as they were represented from the source. Stop whining and watch the process; you may just learn something.
 12/06/2016 03:23 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Stop whining and watch the process; you may just learn something.

Sure listen to Drumpf and learn how to be an international dufus, did you learn all yer book smarts at trump U cheaterfiveo?

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 12/06/2016 04:11 PM

johnnyboy

Was it a fact that trump promised to exclude people from Muslim countries?

Pakistan is a Muslim country, right cheater?

Are you saying it's a glaring misrepresentation to contrast that position with this new belch of flattery and flirtation?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump talking to PM of Pakistan

<< 1 2 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .