Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump talking to PM of Pakistan
Topic Summary:
Created On: 12/02/2016 10:44 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/02/2016 10:44 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Prime Minister Muhammad Nawaz Sharif called President-elect USA Donald Trump and felicitated him on his victory. President Trump said Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif you have a very good reputation. You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am looking forward to see you soon. As I am talking to you Prime Minister, I feel I am talking to a person I have known for long. Your country is amazing with tremendous opportunities. Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people. I am ready and willing to play any role that you want me to play to address and find solutions to the outstanding problems. It will be an honor and I will personally do it. Feel free to call me any time even before 20th January that is before I assume my office.

On being invited to visit Pakistan by the Prime Minister, Mr. Trump said that he would love to come to a fantastic country, fantastic place of fantastic people. Please convey to the Pakistani people that they are amazing and all Pakistanis I have known are exceptional people, said Mr. Donald Trump.

India is not going to like this very much.

-------------------------
Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/02/2016 10:59 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Fantastic just like his neck ties and steaks, and his college that he settled lawsuits by paying out millions just like any good business man.....

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 12/02/2016 11:58 AM

Dangermouse01

Joined Forum: 01/24/2011

While over there he could probably stop in at one of the factories that make some of the Trump brand apparel and let the worker's know their job's are going to be out sourced over seas.

DM
 12/02/2016 12:16 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

He is fantastic. He can do all that flattering without knowing anything anything that the state department tried and failed to brief him on.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/02/2016 05:08 PM

Cole

Pakistan printed the whole transcript for pubic consumption; a rarity. The PM was horrified by the silliness of the call.

Donnie Chump...making America a joke again.

I was right.
 12/02/2016 06:11 PM

all3

Joined Forum: 12/28/2011

Trump knows that all these fantastic people are Muslims, right?

"I remember South Africa in the late 70's, sleeping on the beach at J-bay, smoking ganja with the blacks. On weekends we'd go to the pub in East London to drink beer and fight with the Afrikaners. They liked to fight, I liked to fight. It was a good time"
 12/02/2016 08:43 PM

RustyTruck

Bin Laden was f-ing hiding there. Pakistan is not our friend. It's "amazingly" dangerous.

Dumbass elect

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

12/03/2016 08:49 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

He talked to Taiwan yesterday. China will be pizzed.
 12/03/2016 10:40 AM

Thaumaturgist

Joined Forum: 06/10/2004

He said "..........CALLED ME...........".

With his credibility, that would be hard to believe that Taiwan called him.

He is not smart enough to know the difference between the 2 Chinas. Needless to say his current staff including the brilliant kids and son-in-law know no better. And the prospective candidates that had been parading in Trump Tower lately, have no better knowledge either. That is the job of a knowledgeable State Dept.

His interest is building a Trump Hotel in Taiwan, that way he can say "America First" and at the same time MAGA.
 12/03/2016 10:49 AM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

I do not put blame on Trump for reaching out to Pakistan in a friendly way. They are a divided nation. Some portions of the government support the Taliban for instance, and some do not. Even if it was "over the top" friendly, I cannot put blame on him for reaching out in a peaceful gesture. Many people in Pakistan are friends with the US, and if you've ever met a Pakistani, you know how friendly they are as a people (as are most around the world)
 12/03/2016 10:51 AM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches He talked to Taiwan yesterday. China will be pizzed.
He's allowed to, and should be, talking with leaders of every nation around the world. That is part of his job. We don't want to make enemies. We want to build bridges.
 12/03/2016 11:49 AM

RustyTruck

A good president understands the delicate work of diplomacy. We have to consider our relationships with India and China.

Maybe they will give him a pass on these blunders because they know he has no experience, but it's embarrassing for the country.

12/03/2016 11:52 AM

TunnelVision

Clearly, he needs a reset with China, but, he should be talking with everyone, as in no exclusions.
 12/03/2016 02:00 PM

pompano

Joined Forum: 01/06/2005

foreign relations just entered a new paradigm.  I cannot wait to see what else happens.  my conservative buddies are freaking, and I cannot get enough.  I used to follow two things on twitter, my pastor buddy up the street and the 20 mile buoy.  The 20 mile buoy is down, so i think i'm going to add the drump.  I really hope they don't take it away from him.  Hell, I may get the extra twenty minutes before the nukes hit.

12/03/2016 02:40 PM

RustyTruck

You think any EC people are looking at each other nervously? I'm not sure I'd want to be known as EC class of '16 when it gets uglier.

12/03/2016 02:46 PM

SlimyBritches

Talking to Pakistan and Taiwan is against the law. LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
 12/03/2016 07:13 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: SlimyBritches

Not half a much as you guys, buy some bigger panties your screeching is annoying get over it already
 12/04/2016 08:47 AM

johnnyboy

Such a short memory cheater. Remember when anyone from Pakistan wouldn't be allowed in the United States because they are a Muslim country that harbored terrorists including bin laden? Now it's like the orange flatterer needs a thesaurus when he jumps out to make their acquaintance. He apparently doesn't understand that what you do with one country like Pakistan, you do against their enemy, like India. Most of the world is not familiar the leader of free world speaking as a bullshitter freestyling his way through his surprised intoxication with his new power. They don't have the trump supporters understanding that you must take him seriously but you cannot take him literally. Only less than half of his own country does that and soon they will have bullsit fatigue when literally every thing this guy says is proven to be unequivocal bullshit.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/04/2016 05:40 PM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Not half a much as you guys, buy some bigger panties your screeching is annoying get over it already

Get used to it. Elizabeth Warren is starting some shit already. Getting the GAO to investigate Trump using the Gubmint job for personal gain. Blind Trust doesn't mean hand the phone over to one of your kids and close your eyes.
 12/04/2016 05:42 PM

SlimyBritches

Originally posted by: TunnelVision

He's allowed to, and should be, talking with leaders of every nation around the world. That is part of his job. We don't want to make enemies. We want to build bridges.

Are we talking about our country? Be real the only one thinking Trump is right for 'Merka is Putin.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .