Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Can any of you Trump supporters
Topic Summary: Defend his support for Putin?
Created On: 12/01/2016 07:15 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 12/01/2016 11:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

gdudewe

Joined Forum: 11/09/2011

Originally posted by: obx2

Originally posted by: gdudewe
Originally posted by: obx2 Its time for a reset, no?

Seriously, don't you realize how foolish you look criticizing Trump for this, yet being supportive of Hillary doing the same thing? All of y'alls blinding hypocrisy is realy quite astounding.

[IMG][/IMG]

Hillary is not going to be president. Stay on topic. Your dipshi+ is going to be ruining things.

Hate to break it to you, he's our dipshit now........

Nope

-------------------------
I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do, because I noticed it always coincides with their own desires

Susan B. Anthony

Impeach Trump
 12/01/2016 11:06 AM

sw

Joined Forum: 10/13/2005

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Write your Congressman.

Funny you should mention that...we just did that very thing last night (though on a different subject)
 12/01/2016 11:17 AM

TunnelVision

Joined Forum: 10/02/2003

Originally posted by: sw HUGE props to the men and women of our country in uniform...what a debt of gratitude we all owe to them. Yet even in conflicts like Syria, I do not get the feeling that our government's involvement and choice of sides really has anything to do with human interest over our nation's strategic interests. Not that I'm against our nation looking after its own interests, but I just don't see the signs of altruism on a national/governmental level anymore.
Yeah, I hear ya, but look how Vietnam went. Look how Iraq went. Sometimes we have to limit our involvement.
 12/01/2016 11:19 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I'm considering the same (congressman letter). If you jackalopes are going to elect the clown king, I expect them to expedite the sale of USGI surplus 1911 pistols through CMP.

I'll take at least 2, thank you very much Mr. Right Wing Government Man.

And any M1 Carbines still in Korea need to be flown home on Trump Force One. I'll take a matching Rockola.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/01/2016 11:20 AM

TunnelVision

Funny that not too many Trump supporters willing to take on this subject and back his support for Putin. Because they know that supporting Putin is UNAMERICAN. And supporting Trump who supports Putin is also UNAMERICAN. Flag burners aren't Unamerican. They are just protesting Trump, yet he tries to turn the table on THEM. OUTRAGEOUS.
 12/01/2016 11:25 AM

sw

Joined Forum: 10/13/2005

Originally posted by: TunnelVision

Yeah, I hear ya, but look how Vietnam went. Look how Iraq went. Sometimes we have to limit our involvement.

Maybe yes, maybe no. The thing that gives me a sick feeling in my stomach is the lies and hypocrisy in the thinly veiled claims that we are "there" (wherever "there" is) for human interest reasons. Oh...you mean we can't just say "we're there to destabilize one of Putin's closest allies in the region"? We can't just say "we're there to protect our nation's access to plentiful supplies of cheap oil"? Instead we have to dress it up as a noble cause reflective of the heart our country once had...soooo long ago?

When did telling the truth go out of style, anyway? (don't answer that)

12/01/2016 11:45 AM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: sw
Originally posted by: TunnelVision Yeah, I hear ya, but look how Vietnam went. Look how Iraq went. Sometimes we have to limit our involvement.
Maybe yes, maybe no. The thing that gives me a sick feeling in my stomach is the lies and hypocrisy in the thinly veiled claims that we are "there" (wherever "there" is) for human interest reasons. Oh...you mean we can't just say "we're there to destabilize one of Putin's closest allies in the region"? We can't just say "we're there to protect our nation's access to plentiful supplies of cheap oil"? Instead we have to dress it up as a noble cause reflective of the heart our country once had...soooo long ago? When did telling the truth go out of style, anyway? (don't answer that)
I see what ur saying. Sometimes "american" interests arent truly solely for purposes of spreading freedom. True enough (sadly). But, I think our and the UN intervention in Syria is mostly for humanitarian reasons. Free nations unite against tyrants who use chemical weapons against their own people.
 12/01/2016 11:47 AM

TunnelVision

Still waiting to see if any of those who took part in disgracefully electing Trump are willing to back his support for Putin. I hear nothing but crickets here. Very telling.
 12/01/2016 11:55 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: TunnelVision Funny that not too many Trump supporters willing to take on this subject and back his support for Putin. Because they know that supporting Putin is UNAMERICAN. And supporting Trump who supports Putin is also UNAMERICAN. Flag burners aren't Unamerican. They are just protesting Trump, yet he tries to turn the table on THEM. OUTRAGEOUS.

Thats because there aren't many who support Trump, to use your words "We wanted him over Hillary," just like you claim you don't support Hillary, but still voted for her.

Trump isn't even in office yet, and you guys are condeming his "policy" that doesn't even exist yet. You all are nothing but children, acting like spoiled little brats, screaming "nah nah nah nah nah" because you lost. Suck it up, and quit bitching, at least until he's actualy in office writing policy for you to bitch at.

12/01/2016 12:00 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump isn't even in office yet, and you guys are condeming his "policy" that doesn't even exist yet. You all are nothing but children, acting like spoiled little brats, screaming "nah nah nah nah nah" because you lost. Suck it up, and quit bitching, at least until he's actualy in office writing policy for you to bitch at.

You say you didn't want him, but defend him at every turn?

And the bitching? It's just return fodder for the constant attacked Obama endured over his eight years. Might as well get used to it, it's only going to get worse and even if he does a good job, he is still going to get attacked...just like you did to Obama. There is no unity, Republicans blocked at every opportunity and it won them the whole show. Divide and conquer.

I was right.
 12/01/2016 12:11 PM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: Cole Trump isn't even in office yet, and you guys are condeming his "policy" that doesn't even exist yet. You all are nothing but children, acting like spoiled little brats, screaming "nah nah nah nah nah" because you lost. Suck it up, and quit bitching, at least until he's actualy in office writing policy for you to bitch at. You say you didn't want him, but defend him at every turn? And the bitching? It's just return fodder for the constant attacked Obama endured over his eight years. Might as well get used to it, it's only going to get worse and even if he does a good job, he is still going to get attacked...just like you did to Obama. There is no unity, Republicans blocked at every opportunity and it won them the whole show. Divide and conquer.

Yes, Cole, like I said, y'all are acting like spoiled little children......

12/01/2016 12:20 PM

Cole

Your rants against Obama for everything he did were legitimate.

Our rants against Trump's cabinet positions, planned policy and words are childish.

Really?

I was right.
 12/01/2016 12:24 PM

Cole

You made Trump. Now you have to answer for your choice.

One simple question: Do you think Trump's anti Muslim rhetoric has made the country and the world safer?

I was right.
 12/01/2016 12:26 PM

RustyTruck

Children?

Wait until the average Joe trump voter finds out there's no Santa Claus.

I'm enjoying it. I've done everything I can to minimize personal risk during a possible shitstorm, and if by some miracle he's able to improve the economy instead of wreck it, then goodie for me too.

I did my part. It's every man for himself now.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

12/01/2016 12:26 PM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The absolute BEST part will be when Trump reverses ALL of Obama's legacy.

Every single item!

I can't WAIT!

Coleslaw...the last 8 years was SHIT!

The entire country proved that on election day!

It will be gone and forgotten soon enough....just a few more days!

Hope you enjoy what is about to come...cause you DESERVE IT!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 12/01/2016 12:29 PM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: obx2
Originally posted by: TunnelVision Funny that not too many Trump supporters willing to take on this subject and back his support for Putin. Because they know that supporting Putin is UNAMERICAN. And supporting Trump who supports Putin is also UNAMERICAN. Flag burners aren't Unamerican. They are just protesting Trump, yet he tries to turn the table on THEM. OUTRAGEOUS.
Thats because there aren't many who support Trump, to use your words "We wanted him over Hillary," just like you claim you don't support Hillary, but still voted for her. Trump isn't even in office yet, and you guys are condeming his "policy" that doesn't even exist yet. You all are nothing but children, acting like spoiled little brats, screaming "nah nah nah nah nah" because you lost. Suck it up, and quit bitching, at least until he's actualy in office writing policy for you to bitch at.
Solid answer and respect gained (from your first paragraph anyways). I get it then - wanted someone other than Hillary. I can respect that, even tho I lean more left.
 12/01/2016 12:31 PM

Cole

What will Trump undo?

Obamacare and 20 million lose their insurance?

Dodd-Frank and we end up in another recession/depression?

Iran deal and they have nukes within a year?

Drone strikes gone?

Gay marriage?

The truth? He ain't gonna do shit.

I was right.
 12/01/2016 12:34 PM

TunnelVision

Originally posted by: Fish Killer The absolute BEST part will be when Trump reverses ALL of Obama's legacy. Every single item! I can't WAIT! Coleslaw...the last 8 years was SHIT! The entire country proved that on election day! It will be gone and forgotten soon enough....just a few more days! Hope you enjoy what is about to come...cause you DESERVE IT!
And when Putin starts marching into Eastern Europe and Trump allows it? At least Obama and Hillary had the balls to stand up to Putin. Trump just bends over and takes it.
 12/01/2016 12:34 PM

RustyTruck

I don't respect it any more than I respect a kid who sticks his finger in a live socket after being warned.

I will respect them if in 2 years they have learned from the mistake.

12/01/2016 12:37 PM

Cole

Back to the point: Why is Trump turning away the national security briefings?

I was right.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Can any of you Trump supporters

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .