Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Black Lives Matter finally accomplishes something.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/25/2016 11:20 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2016 11:20 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Support for law enforcement at an all time high.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/25/poll-respect-law-enforcement-nears-all-time-high/

That is the one thing you can count on with prog initiatives. They all fail. And most of them end up boomeranging on them, like this one did.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/26/2016 05:58 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

The Black Lives Matter crowd could change the face of America...

If they really cared about Black lives.

If they spent the same amount of time stopping the number 1 killer of Black people as they do protesting and rioting about police protection, they would change their world.

Think about what would happen if these same people, with the same energy, protested about the abortion of over 1000 Black children a day in America???

If they stood outside abortion clinics and shouted at every women who enters, "BLACK Lives Matter!!!", "That childs life matters"...

If a childs life doesn't matter to its Mother or to its community how can they expect that childs life to be worth anything??? The Minute THAT one black life matters, the minute every childs life matters, America changes...

One Black man is killed by a cop and they burn a city, 10,000 Black children are killed and nobody blinks an eye...

Imagine these angry Black people realizing that Black childrens lives matter and that these Abortion clinics each have killed thousands of Black children...

Are the Liberals on here going to give the same excuses for burning abortion clinics as they give for black rioters after a police shooting???

The Police are at fault for making them angry and profiling them.

The abortion clinic is at fault for killing thousands of them and making them angry....

Police target Black people. Abortion targets... Black people....

Look at the statistics...

Dr. MLK talked about the Black people being like the Israelites coming out of slavery. God was going to lead them to the promised land.

The difference is abortion...

Pharoh saw that Israel was growing to numerous, so he told them to kill each male child born to Israel, but the midwifes feared the Lord and would not obey Pharoh...  and they did go free and they did find a land filled with milk and honey and they became a great nation..

In America: The Democrats saw that Blacks were growing to numerous (1970 census and projections for 2000 populations) and in 1972 legalized abortion. They told the Blacks abort your child and you will grow prosperous, abort your child and you can get a better education.. and the Black people listened to Pharoh, I mean the Democrats, and did not listen to God, and they aborted their children and... WHAT??? No land flowing with milk and Honey?? What no prosperity???

IF they focused on every Black life starting with those still in the womb, and they stopped the abortion of every black child, Using the same tactics they are using in every Black lives matter, Will you as a Liberal appoligist excuse the burning of abortion clinics with the same ardor you excuse the rioting when a policeman shoots a thug???

10/26/2016 06:06 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

dumb diversion, this has nothing to do with reproductive choice.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 10/26/2016 at 06:36 AM by WG
 10/26/2016 06:12 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Tell me Tpap, do you think a black man should have to get out of his car and lay on the ground to preserve his life when he is pulled over for a moving infraction?

I was right.
 10/26/2016 06:16 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

BLM doesn't care what the butt hurt white men think.

They endorsed Hilldog.

Hilldog will win.

BLM moves forward.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/26/2016 06:18 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

NSR=NBR

10/26/2016 06:31 AM

Tomkat

Joined Forum: 12/06/2003

Originally posted by: Cole

Tell me Tpap, do you think a black man should have to get out of his car and lay on the ground to preserve his life when he is pulled over for a moving infraction?

That's what BLM and media want you to believe.......

"Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each" - Henry David Thoreau
 10/26/2016 06:34 AM

WG

Originally posted by: Tomkat

That's exactly what they (BLM) want us to understand about their experience.
Lame Trumpist bullshit to blame "the media".

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/26/2016 07:15 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Tell me Tpap, do you think a black man should have to get out of his car and lay on the ground to preserve his life when he is pulled over for a moving infraction?

In the right circumstance, sure.

In any case, BLM has come back to bite these asses in the ass. Good.

10/26/2016 07:23 AM

WG

Support for law enforcement being at an all time high is not in any way a BLM failure.
Just the opposite, the Police need more support, better pay, more training, more people of color willing to do the job if we are ever going to fix what's wrong.

BLM has more people than ever understanding this.
Win.

You still just don't get it.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/26/2016 07:34 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG Support for law enforcement being at an all time high is not in any way a BLM failure. Just the opposite, the Police need more support, better pay, more training, more people of color willing to do the job if we are ever going to fix what's wrong. BLM has more people than ever understanding this. Win. You still just don't get it.

Did you don your dunce hat today? You are on the top of your game for foolish posts.

10/26/2016 07:40 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

How is promoting human rights for blacks somehow anti-police?

What sort of twisted alternative universe do you live in?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/26/2016 08:13 AM

3rdworldlover

Ever notice that for a growing segment of the population, every issue is black or white? They pick one side and stay with it without ever contemplating deeper than the surface.

Knuckle heads are taking over
 10/26/2016 08:23 AM

WG

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG Support for law enforcement being at an all time high is not in any way a BLM failure. Just the opposite, the Police need more support, better pay, more training, more people of color willing to do the job if we are ever going to fix what's wrong. BLM has more people than ever understanding this. Win. You still just don't get it.

Did you don your dunce hat today? You are on the top of your game for foolish posts.

I'm not even going to humor you by going along with your pretending that you aren't smart enough to understand what I wrote.

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 10/26/2016 08:35 AM

tpapablo

I certainly understand the profound ignorance in it. No wonder our country is going to the dogs. If lots of people have as little grasp of reality, logic and common sense as you do, we are down the toilet.

I am getting to the point that I hope that we divide the country. The fools can have NY, California and the other failed states, and the normal people can have the rest. The benefit to you living in Californialand would be that you would be regarded as a smart guy. Maybe that would make you feel better about living in a shithole.

10/26/2016 09:05 AM

kookyak

Joined Forum: 03/16/2007

Originally posted by: tpapabloIf lots of people have as little grasp of reality, logic and common sense as you do, we are down the toilet.

They do.  They're called Republicans.

10/26/2016 11:07 AM

Cole

If you know a black man, ask about his experience with the police.

I was right.
 10/26/2016 11:41 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Tell me Tpap, do you think a black man should have to get out of his car and lay on the ground to preserve his life when he is pulled over for a moving infraction?

He'd probably respond the same way any person of any persuasion would respond - less than pleasant.

10/26/2016 11:50 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

He'd probably respond the same way any person of any persuasion would respond - less than pleasant.

Simple Yes/No question - do you think a black person's experience with police is the same as a white person?

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/26/2016 03:11 PM

johnnyboy

So now you are for enforcing the laws? How's your support for Internal Affairs investigations from outside the police departments so that there's objectivity and independence?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .