Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: You don't win tug-of-war by dropping the rope.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/25/2016 10:34 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/25/2016 10:34 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"It comes down to just three things:
1. She is a deep thinker with a profound breadth of knowledge.
2. She has dedicated her life to advancing her values and ideals.
3. She is extraordinarily? - ?inhumanly?? - ?pragmatic."

The Leftist Case for Clinton

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/25/2016 10:59 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

1. She is a deep thinker with a profound breadth of knowledge.

I'd agree.
2. She has dedicated her life to advancing her values and ideals.

That's nuts. She's dedicated her life to advancing herself. No question about that.
3. She is extraordinarily? - ?inhumanly?? - ?pragmatic."

Extraordinarily power hungary.

I :heart; Q
 10/25/2016 11:03 AM

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

She wants to beef up Hungary? Standing up to Putin?

I like it.

10/25/2016 11:13 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Good read, thanks

Politics sucks. The article mentions the word enthusiasm. On the heals of the debacle that was the bushwacker administration I was much more hopeful and enthusiastic about Obama.

The US of A has its demons. We got a lot of skeletons in the closets. I thought Electing a black man from Kenya ( errrr Hawaii...) would bring out the racists and put them on stage so they could get exorcised. The Civil War and the 60s did not end our racial divide. Its still not over. I think we are further on the way toward racial equity now .

Even though women got the right to vote in 1919, we still have not pushed gender equality far enough. I am hopeful ( once again ) that the election of a woman will help push that issue forward.

My main problem with this election is that the issues are not front and center. "Its all about the he said , she said bullshit." Limp bizkit

Hopefully we will get back to the issues that need to be and will/could be solved.

We have had gridlock for far to long. I continue to wonder about what will be left of the GOP. It sure as hell is not going to be what it was. Too many repugs have shot themselves in the foot.

Look at the typical Repugs who post on this here 2L surf forum. ( you know the old white men) Are they still Repugs? They all crossed over to become drumpt slaves.

If Clinton gets over 350 electoral votes , what does that mean? Does that mean we all love Clinton and her stance on the issues?

She would probably be the most flawed candidate ever if it was not for her opponent.

If Bob Dole was around and running against Clinton, if he said nothing , spent zero on a campaign, let his wife do the talking , he would be the POTUS.

But no you repugs went with the loud mouth, racist, sexist, ahole from New York. Good luck with that repugs. Now you are stuck with begging for 5-1 odds.

Oh well, you dopes still gonna be around in 8 years? Add that up.....=16.

Pathetic.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/25/2016 11:18 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

If Bob Dole was around and running against Clinton, if he said nothing , spent zero on a campaign, let his wife do the talking , he would be the POTUS.

He wouldn't be a shoe-in by any stretch of the imagination. He'd be branded as a racist, sexist, xenophopic, woman-grabbing nut. So too would have any GOP candidate. That's how you guys do it. Trump might well have been the perfect candidate for us to run this time around. We shall see in a couple of weeks.

I :heart; Q
 10/25/2016 11:19 AM

StirfryMcflurry

Joined Forum: 08/17/2016

What if the ropes real name is AFGANISTAN?

10/25/2016 11:28 AM

KillerWhale

Originally posted by: tpapablo

He wouldn't be a shoe-in by any stretch of the imagination. He'd be branded as a racist, sexist, xenophopic, woman-grabbing nut. So too would have any GOP candidate. That's how you guys do it. Trump might well have been the perfect candidate for us to run this time around. We shall see in a couple of weeks.

Now that's funny.

Just to be sure, you weren't crying when you typed this?

10/25/2016 11:41 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Trump earned his "brand" fair and square.

Hillary is all those things and Trump is none of them. That is why she is getting my vote.

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

10/25/2016 08:02 PM

ionn

Joined Forum: 08/27/2015

"I have a confession: I voted for Clinton in the primaries."

Says all you need to know about that "leftist".   He's looking for a job writing for the onion.

10/26/2016 05:56 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: daner Trump earned his "brand" fair and square. Hillary is all those things and Trump is none of them. That is why she is getting my vote.

No, she is getting your vote because you refuse to accept the fact that she is the emobiment of everything wrong with this country. She is corrupt to the core, only cares about herself, and is a proven liar over and over again. She has no track record of accomplishing anything in the 30+ years of being in politics, except for a big fat bank account. Yet, you allow your weak mind to be manipulated by the constant barage of the media and you are allowing your opinion to be formed for you. The media is part of the machine that you rally against, yet you allow it to mind fuck you into thinking Hillary is a better candidate because Trump says mean things....

10/26/2016 06:04 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"Trump says mean things"
That's tiring bullshit.

Donald says stupid fucking dangerous things and is grossly unqualified to be anywhere near the White House.
Your irrational hate of progress solidified as personified by Clinton is the only reason you are looking past that.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 10/26/2016 at 07:01 AM by WG
 10/26/2016 06:10 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"Obamacare is effecting all of my employees!"

It isn't.

The man is incapable of telling the truth. Another speech another lie. Perhaps you Trump fans should take a closer look at your candidate.

I was right.
 10/26/2016 06:53 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

Trump fans

Buffoonery on full display. Those who apologize and support drumpt are showing the same symptoms as their fuher.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 10/26/2016 07:13 AM

KillerWhale

Originally posted by: WG "Trump says mean things" That's tiring bullshit. Donald says stupid fucking dangerous things and is grossly unqualified to be anywhere near the White House. Your irrational hate of progress solidified as personified by Clinton is the only reason you are looking past that.

I would say it's subconscious hate of "other". That is, nonwhite, not traditional male.

That box should be marked "Fragile". Note how he's lashing out like a sore loser puppy.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .