Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Problems Will Continue After Trump is Crushed
Topic Summary: says the editor of The Atlantic
Created On: 10/24/2016 11:06 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/24/2016 11:06 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

KillerWhale

Joined Forum: 08/13/2014

10/24/2016 11:32 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Yes - trump will continue to promote sexual assault of women - grabbing them in the pu$$y anytime he likes. He will continue to lie, will continue to scam the very people he says he is fighting for through things like trump u, will continue to use his sham 'foundation' as a funnel to avoid taxes, will continue to use immigrant labor, will continue to suck putin's dick and will continue to just be an overall douchebag. and his supporters will continue to be the trailer trash that they are...

-------------------------
QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/24/2016 12:02 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

All of that is true wtf, except I think the last insult bit is unhelpful.
Poor white folks need to be shown how the GOP is screwing them, but they also need to be listened to when they complain that Democrats don't seem to be helping them much.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/24/2016 12:24 PM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: WG
All of that is true wtf, except I think the last insult bit is unhelpful.
Poor white folks need to be shown how the GOP is screwing them, but they also need to be listened to when they complain that Democrats don't seem to be helping them much.

True WG, but until the election is over that is what trump supporters are - trailer trash. I highly respect your opinion, but this hits close to home. I have a wife who is certainly a minority and 3 kids also considered minorities - one who without doubt looks like a minority, and one child that is a girl. Plus I grew up with a mentally disabled person who is family and in fact lives with my mom. So I have very strong feelings this election cycle regarding the POS GOP nominee and his supporters.

I agree - the very people that these folks support have been screwing them, and will continue to do so - ESP trump. And yes, the D side needs to get their shit in gear as well, as they have done very little the past few years to help.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 10/24/2016 12:27 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

A lot of them are anti-government and on Medicaid, but want the government out of their lives.
 10/24/2016 02:32 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: WG All of that is true wtf, except I think the last insult bit is unhelpful. Poor white folks need to be shown how the GOP is screwing them, but they also need to be listened to when they complain that Democrats don't seem to be helping them much.

That's what a lot of people don't seem to understand - these folks do know that the GOP (and dems) are screwing them. That's why Jeb Bush is on the sideline at the moment. And, I agree that this will not go away with Trump. Suspect it will grow. I expect it to continue to grow until these Washington types are either gone or start representing us. We are, in other words, mad as hell and are not going to take it anymore. I suspect a lot of people are going to vote for Trump for no other reason to give a big symbolic finger to the entire establishment. I am.

I :heart; Q
 10/24/2016 02:40 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

No doubt many will.
But if enough do so that he wins, we all get that nasty stupid finger that is him straight up our collective ass.
That would hurt, nobody would like the resulting bleeding.

Except maybe Putin, ISIS and any anybody else that wants to see America go down the tube.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 10/24/2016 03:26 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Many people think the same about Clinton. We will never know which would have been the best choice. I believe that regardless of who gets elected, they are going to have to cope with a recession. That is going to be difficult for either of them because the PiC has basically used up all of our recession-fighting ammuntion to keep his economy barely sputtering along. And if Clinton raises taxes or Trump imposes tariffs, it may well go from dicey to bad.

I :heart; Q
 10/24/2016 03:30 PM

KillerWhale

Obama's recession fighting was cock blocked.

10/25/2016 10:38 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Obama: They Can Ride With Us If They Want To, But They Got To Get In The Back Seat."

Cock Blocked from the back seat...

Should have included them in the planning i guess

10/25/2016 10:49 AM

KillerWhale

Bullshit. They had no, I repeat, no intention of letting him accomplish anything. Did you or did you not notice the shutdowns???? That, along with xenophobia, was the political strategy. It produced Trump.

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .