Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Jobs
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/29/2016 10:30 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/29/2016 10:30 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Moody's Analytics estimates that if the Democratic presidential nominee's proposals are enacted, the economy would create 10.4 million jobs during her presidency, or 3.2 million more than expected under current law.

The pace of GDP growth would also accelerate to an annual average of 2.7%, from the current forecast of 2.3%.
"The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton's economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario," Moody's writes in its report.

Moody's published a similar analysis of Donald Trump's plans in June. It concluded that the Republican presidential nominee's policies would result in an economic downturn that would last longer than the Great Recession. About 3.5 million Americans would lose their jobs, unemployment would jump to 7% and home prices would fall.
The reports are based on a forecasting model similar to those used by the Federal Reserve and Congressional Budget Office.

Moody's

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/29/2016 10:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Sure.

I :heart; Q
 07/29/2016 10:44 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Sure.

Glad to see you agree.

I was right.
 07/29/2016 11:21 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

If a Democrat was proposing the sort of job killing simplistic populist economic claptrap Trump is mouthing he would agree even more sincerely.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/29/2016 11:26 AM

johnnyboy

Tpap, I too disagree. I want to know what the real internal emails are discussing. Putin, can you give me a hand with this?

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/29/2016 11:28 AM

tpapablo

07/29/2016 11:30 AM

tpapablo

Sorry for interjecting facts into your rose tinged world, btw. Ya'll have fun and I hope you get some surf. I am off to Alaska. I'll tell Sarah that y'all wish her well.

I :heart; Q
 07/29/2016 11:41 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: WG Moody's Analytics estimates that if the Democratic presidential nominee's proposals are enacted, the economy would create 10.4 million jobs during her presidency, or 3.2 million more than expected under current law. The pace of GDP growth would also accelerate to an annual average of 2.7%, from the current forecast of 2.3%. "The upshot of our analysis is that Secretary Clinton's economic policies when taken together will result in a stronger U.S. economy under almost any scenario," Moody's writes in its report. .. Moody's published a similar analysis of Donald Trump's plans in June. It concluded that the Republican presidential nominee's policies would result in an economic downturn that would last longer than the Great Recession. About 3.5 million Americans would lose their jobs, unemployment would jump to 7% and home prices would fall. The reports are based on a forecasting model similar to those used by the Federal Reserve and Congressional Budget Office. Moody's

07/29/2016 11:58 AM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

Plenty of good paying jobs when either Clinton or Trump start rebuilding our infrastructure. Will stimulate the economy too.
 07/29/2016 12:26 PM

Cole

The economy was better in 2008?

Fckn hilarious!!

I was right.
Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .