Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Trump damage control
Topic Summary: Russia is our friend?
Created On: 07/28/2016 02:38 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/28/2016 02:38 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump dropped another one into the fan, this time it's Russia. For whatever reason, this one is sticking, so it won't belong before we see damage control shift into high gear. There is already talk that Russia is our friend and we should work with, instead against them.

If this is the case, then please explain the following quotes:

"Every moment the United States and our allies fail to respond sends the signal to President Putin that he can be even more ambitious and aggressive in his military intervention in Ukraine." - John McCain

"The credibility of the alliances and security assurances that have preserved the international order is at stake. If Putin's illegal actions are allowed to stand unpunished, it will usher in a dark and dangerous era in world affairs." - Marco Rubio

"The Russian government has felt free to intervene militarily in Ukraine because the United States, along with Europe, has failed to make clear there would be serious, potentially irreparable consequences to such action." - Bob Corker

"History judges perpetrators of these actions poorly, as it does those who stand idly by. Our response should demonstrate the U.S. stands by its friends against bullies." - Buck McKeon

"Putin must be punished for his outlaw actions and the Russian people and elites must recognize they will pay a price for them." - Tom Cotton

Edit: Added an E to on

-------------------------
I was right.

Edited: 07/28/2016 at 06:37 PM by Cole
 07/28/2016 03:05 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Just one tiny data point, but there is a small bump up for Hillary already in today's Rasmussen poll (1000LVs taken over the last 2 days)
They have her back up 1% now, so with their built in 4% R bias that likely puts her back ahead by 5 or so, back to where we where before the R convention bounce.

Trumpites are of course now predictably bashing their friendly pollster on its twitter feed.
More fun to come.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/28/2016 03:20 PM

Cole

New numbers also show Clinton at +8 in Pennsylvania. Last week it was within the odds for error.

I was right.
 07/28/2016 04:03 PM

Greensleeves

Trump campaign

07/29/2016 05:10 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Well they closed the convention with a head of steam. The fallen Muslim soldier's father nailed it.

I flipped over to Faux and even they were giving good feedback. I think Megyn Kelley is coming around.

The D's owned the patriotic message last night.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/29/2016 06:02 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

You guys are trully f'n hillarious.

"Trump is working with Russia and is saying we should work with, instead of against them....booooooo, he's a traitor."

"Hilary Clinton wanted to "reset" relations with Russia, and start working with them instead of with them.....yayy Hillary, shes awesome!!!!!"

Or how about Immigration:

"Trump wants to stop the inlux of illegal immigration......booooo he's a racist SOB who says mean things"

And here is Billy Boy, saying the exact same thing.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNy4ixHFrdI

and yet you guys cheer and love him?

You guys are litteraly against the very things you were for in the past, just because someone with a D at the end of their names are saying it. (not opinion, but fact)

Seriously, what is wrong with you that its soo hard for you to recognize you are being played, your opinion is being formed for you, just so you can be distracted from the reality of what you are cheering on?

This truly is propaganda at its finest..........and you are gobbling it up.

07/29/2016 06:14 AM

Cole

Trumps wanted to ban all Muslims and deport actual citizens of the US.

Big difference.

Obama was trying to work with the Russians, but was getting attacked from the right...i.e. you guys. Now you are all for it due to Trump's palling around with the oligarchy?

I was right.
 07/29/2016 06:31 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

weak spin obx2,
very weak.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/29/2016 06:34 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: Cole Trumps wanted to ban all Muslims and deport actual citizens of the US until we have a better way of vetting them (I love how you always leave that last half off)

Obama was trying to work with the Russians, but was getting attacked from the right...i.e. you guys. Now you are all for it due to Trump's palling around with the oligarchy? Really? Who's all for it? I haven't seen any praise from anybody about it. All is see is the left pushing that narrative, and ignoring the fact that your beloved queen has the same stance!!!! LOL

07/29/2016 06:36 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: obx2[/b

Why don't you post another pre-packaged meme from one of your unbiased sources to drive home the point more clearly?

07/29/2016 06:39 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: obx2

Originally posted by: Cole Trumps wanted to ban all Muslims and deport actual citizens of the US until we have a better way of vetting them (I love how you always leave that last half off)

Great idea! we must start the vetting process for American citizens!

brilliant..... just tear up the Bill of Rights while you're at it...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/29/2016 07:40 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: scombrid
Originally posted by: obx2[/b

Why don't you post another pre-packaged meme from one of your unbiased sources to drive home the point more clearly?

Better?

07/29/2016 07:42 AM

obx2

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Great idea! we must start the vetting process for American citizens! brilliant..... just tear up the Bill of Rights while you're at it...

Show me a video of a speech where Trump said he wants to deport American Citizens.

And since you're all of a sudden a fan of the Bill of Rights, why do you want to infringe on the right of citizens to bear arms?

07/29/2016 07:54 AM

Greensleeves

"where Trump said he wants to deport American Citizens"

But it's OK to deport parents, workers, home owners/people that have been here 10 years plus.

07/29/2016 08:02 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: Pagerow
Great idea! we must start the vetting process for American citizens! brilliant..... just tear up the Bill of Rights while you're at it...

Show me a video of a speech where Trump said he wants to deport American Citizens.

And since you're all of a sudden a fan of the Bill of Rights, why do you want to infringe on the right of citizens to bear arms?

I don't have to show you sh*t! It's right there in your own quote! LOL

I don't see the word "Illegal" there anywhere... But he did say he wanted all Muslims on a "list."

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/29/2016 08:03 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Are they here illegally?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 07/29/2016 09:06 AM

Cole

"Bill, I think you're wrong about the 14th Amendment," Trump said. "And frankly, the whole thing with 'anchor babies' and the concept of 'anchor babies' - I don't think you're right about that."

http://www.businessinsider.com...ort-birthright-2015-8

Have you guys ever listened to a word Trump has said? Seriously, this sht is common Knowledge.

I was right.
 07/29/2016 10:16 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

If Putin is not balls deep in trump, let's see the tax returns.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/31/2016 09:17 AM

johnnyboy

It's funny that trump wants to bring Putin into the fold as if he's not our enemy and yet when he was asked about Iran, he thought that our agreement was a concession to our enemy and horribly wrong. I think in order to make our little cinnamon hitler come around, he needs to do some secret investing in Iran. That seems to be how he decides things.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/31/2016 09:37 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: crankit

Are they here illegally?

lease don't confuse them with logic.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Trump damage control

1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .