Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Okay
Topic Summary: I just want to get a few things straight
Created On: 07/27/2016 03:41 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/27/2016 03:41 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Trump

- wants to re-institute torture, which is illegal in both US and International law.

- wants to execute the families of terror suspects.

- wants to deport those born in the US who's parents are illegals. The 14th amendment clearly states that they are citizens of the United States.

- wants to deport all illegals to the tune of between $400 and $600 billion dollars, which doesn't include output decline, estimated between $381.5 and $623.2 billion.

- backs Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, yet wants to ban all Syrians from entering the US.

- says it's fine for Russia to hack servers in the United States.

- wants to build a wall along our south border at the rough cost of $16 million per mile. This doesn't include the yearly maintenance bill or the cost to man it.

- has attacked a federal judge that was born in the US.

- has justified violence at his rallies.

- said black people are lazy.

- made fun of a handicap man.

- wants to renegotiate trade deals, with no thought as to what might happen to our credit rating.

- wants to move manufacturing back to the US, even though everything he has made comes from outside the US.

- is going to bring back coal, even though it's being replaced by more affordable natural gas.

- wants to use religion as the base for banning people from entering the US.

-------------------------
I was right.
 07/27/2016 03:46 PM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIX76EgB7Z9/
 07/27/2016 03:47 PM

Cole

Now he is the nominee, with the backing of all Republicans and some Independents.

My question to those who back him is this: What would you say if Obama proposed or said half of these things?

I was right.
 07/27/2016 07:14 PM

Greensleeves

Couple more:

Wants to dismantle EPA

Says global warming is a hoax

07/28/2016 04:22 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

Originally posted by: Cole

Now he is the nominee, with the backing of all Republicans and some Independents.

My question to those who back him is this: What would you say if Obama proposed or said half of these things?

Look at the shit O got on stuff that's not true.
 07/28/2016 04:42 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

"Not fit to polish John McCain's boots"

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 07/28/2016 05:48 AM

miker

Joined Forum: 04/05/2010

- backs Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, yet wants to ban all Syrians from entering the US.

Trump is a clown, but these three are wrong. You are restating the media spin on these items instead of what Trump actually said. He really doesnt need the help making himself look bad.

07/28/2016 05:48 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Trump

- wants to re-institute torture, which is illegal in both US and International law.

Obama changed the definition....it will be changed back.

- wants to execute the families of terror suspects.

Terror suspects want to execute your family...right now! If they get a chance by coming over the open boarder they will!

- wants to deport those born in the US who's parents are illegals. The 14th amendment clearly states that they are citizens of the United States.

Anchor babies aren't legal citizens. If your wife has a child in Iraq is the baby an Iraqi citizen?

- wants to deport all illegals to the tune of between $400 and $600 billion dollars, which doesn't include output decline, estimated between $381.5 and $623.2 billion.

How much does those illegals cost the US taxpayer each year with all of the 'free' stuff Obama is giving them paid with our money?

He wants to ban possible Islamic radical terrorists , which happen to look the same as everyone else from there till there is a definitive method of vetting terrorists.

Nope...that's a lie!

- wants to build a wall along our south border at the rough cost of $16 million per mile. This doesn't include the yearly maintenance bill or the cost to man it.

Clearly stated that Mexico was going to pay for the wall....another LIE!~

- has attacked a federal judge that was born in the US.

Exposed a Judge that is violating the law.

- has justified violence at his rallies.

..only to those democraps already preforming violence.

- said black people are lazy.

Prove it!

- made fun of a handicap man.

Liar!
http://www.catholics4trump.com...reporters-disability/

- wants to renegotiate trade deals, with no thought as to what might happen to our credit rating.

He thought about it. He's a business man. You thinking it will go down is a total laugh!

- wants to move manufacturing back to the US, even though everything he has made comes from outside the US.

Liar! Yes he wants to move manufacturing back to the US but he builds buildings...look at the skyline of New York...MORON!

- is going to bring back coal, even though it's being replaced by more affordable natural gas.

If it were more affordable it would have been done long ago.

Nope...he wants to vet Islamic extremist TERRORISTS.

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 07/28/2016 at 07:27 AM by Fish Killer
 07/28/2016 05:52 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

Couple more:

Wants to dismantle EPA

Says global warming is a hoax

The corrupt EPA needs to be dismantled as well as the Department of Education.

Global Warming as presented by democraps is a hoax! Especially the altered data NASA and NOAA continually attempt to get by the people and are now continually caught doing!

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 07/28/2016 06:44 AM

johnnyboy

Torture? It's all definitions which will be changed. Killing families? That's what they would do. Kill unto others. He has ties to Russian dictator, who claims he doesn't know but that he likes him. Trump says he doesn't know if Russia hacked the dnc but asked Russia to hack more and find more. You just became a bigger fraud than trump and about as Christian.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/28/2016 07:04 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

And the list goes on, and on, and on...

Drumpf also said:

He wants all Muslims on a watch list (even the legal ones)

On women who want abortions:
"There has to be some form of punishment,"

"He's not a war hero. He's a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

- of John McCain at a Family Leadership Summit in Ames, Iowa, in July 2015

Trump said this during an appearance in Bluffton, S.C. on Feb. 17: "Don't tell me it doesn't work -- torture works... Waterboarding is fine, but it's not nearly tough enough, ok?"

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

"My IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure; it's not your fault."

"I think apologizing's a great thing, but you have to be wrong. I will absolutely apologize, sometime in the hopefully distant future, if I'm ever wrong."

- on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon in September 2015

"When these people walk in the room, they don't say, 'Oh, hello! How's the weather? It's so beautiful outside. Isn't it lovely? How are the Yankees doing? Oh they're doing wonderful. Great.' [Asians] say, 'We want deal!'"

- discussing Asians at an August 2015 rally in Iowa

"You haven't been called, go back to Univision."

- dismissing Latino reporter Jorge Ramos at an Iowa rally in August 2015

"I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

- in an interview with Albany's Talk Radio 1300 in April 2011

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/28/2016 07:12 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

I love it....."Who gives a sh!t about the blantant corruption of Hillary? Who cares that she rigged/stole the election from Bernie? Who cares that she hired Wasserman on her staff after she had to step down for corruption (in other words, blantant proof she rewards whomever is in her circle) I won't vote for Trump because he says mean things..."

Freaking classic display of libtardness at its finest!!!

07/28/2016 07:22 AM

johnnyboy

I give a shit about torture. It should scare you that a thin skinned bully wants to torture people "because it works." Ask that cowardly capturee John McCain if torture works and he will speak honestly, with authority and specifically that it does not. There's a reason it was always illegal and is now again. Citing terrorists use of torture to justify American use of torture is a phony premise with a faulty conclusion: we have to fight monsters by becoming monsters. The scope and the scale of a government's torture is no comparison to what some rogue terrorists actions.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

07/28/2016 07:42 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

It is good to know that at least one candidate is going to try to do something about the mess caused by the PiC.

The other one, on the other hand, is wanting to continue the doing the same, stupid things. Not a good strategy in my view. "I will finish the job of screwing up the country and the world that the PiC started." Good luck with that.

Oh, and torture works and works well. And i am all for using it on terrorists to save American lives.

I :heart; Q
 07/28/2016 07:53 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Originally posted by: johnnyboy I give a shit about torture. It should scare you that a thin skinned bully wants to torture people "because it works." Ask that cowardly capturee John McCain if torture works and he will speak honestly, with authority and specifically that it does not. There's a reason it was always illegal and is now again. Citing terrorists use of torture to justify American use of torture is a phony premise with a faulty conclusion: we have to fight monsters by becoming monsters. The scope and the scale of a government's torture is no comparison to what some rogue terrorists actions.

So if the politician's view/opinion on torture isn't in alignment with yours, that'll outweigh the blantant corruption and lies from the other one.....

07/28/2016 08:22 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: obx2
Originally posted by: johnnyboy I give a shit about torture. It should scare you that a thin skinned bully wants to torture people "because it works." Ask that cowardly capturee John McCain if torture works and he will speak honestly, with authority and specifically that it does not. There's a reason it was always illegal and is now again. Citing terrorists use of torture to justify American use of torture is a phony premise with a faulty conclusion: we have to fight monsters by becoming monsters. The scope and the scale of a government's torture is no comparison to what some rogue terrorists actions.

So if the politician's view/opinion on torture isn't in alignment with yours, that'll outweigh the blantant corruption and lies from the other one.....

Oh, come on. Clinton could promise to behead innocent babies and they'd still vote for her. All they need to know is that there is a "(D)" next to her name. Want an example? Remember how the progs went apoplectic over Bush going into Iraq? How they went bat shit nuts over the surge in Iraq? The PiC did a surge in Afghanistan, returned to Iraq, put troops into Syria, attacked Liibya and Yemen, and has routinely bombed Pakistan, and nary a peep from our prog hypocrites. Moreover, they still love the incompetent warmonger!

I :heart; Q
 07/28/2016 09:49 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: miker

Trump is a clown, but these three are wrong. You are restating the media spin on these items instead of what Trump actually said. He really doesnt need the help making himself look bad.

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing." - Donald Trump

"Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what is going on," - Trump campaign announcement

http://time.com/4139476/donald...gration/?iid=sr-link3

New from the World press:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...-extreme-vetting-ent/

I was right.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .