Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Dem convention
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/26/2016 05:16 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/29/2016 01:27 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

"every night just fine, knowing that I've treated the women in my life with respect and honesty. "

Me as well. Just celebrated 23 years of marriage and still happy.

However, I understand a lot of other's may not be or are more liberal to consensual sex. It doesn't bother me at all. I just find it hypocritical to criticize the Clinton's on their infidelity and not include Trump's. In your opinion, is it more noble to "Stick By Your Man" and keep the marriage together thru the thick-n-thin or, divorce and remarry the next one. Curious enough Melania and The Donald's age difference is 24 years. Again, that doesn't bother me. It sounds like it don't you either. Which is cool. Rock on dude. Throw stones since you have a clean slate!
 07/29/2016 01:34 PM

Central Floridave

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Just out of shit-n-grins I googled Trump's history on marriage. Don't know if it is true or not but Trump's slate is not clean either. In my opinion, if Trump uses Bill Clinton infidelity as a snipe against Hillary, it would be extremely hypocritical. AND, if anyone else does but doesn't see that Trump is more than likely worse is just plane blind to their political parties misgivings.

google found this (true or not, don't know):

Trump married his first wife, Ivana Zelnickova, in 1977. The couple had three children together but the relationship came to a bitter end when Zelnickova caught Trump - in true sugar daddy style - having an affair with a much younger woman, Marla Maples.

About a year after Trump's messy divorce was finalized, he married his younger mistress, in spite of the highly publicized scandal and their 17-year age difference. That same year, Maples gave birth to their daughter, but even that wasn't enough to sustain the relationship and they divorced six years later.

In the years following his second divorce, Trump was rumored to have been hooking up with a slew of younger women, until he finally settled down again in 2005 with model Melania Knauss. At the time of their wedding, Trump was 58 and Knauss was only 34.

http://www.earnthenecklace.com...-year-age-difference/

07/29/2016 03:08 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

He paid off one wife to silence her after she accused him of rape and sexual assault, 1992.
 07/29/2016 03:16 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Some say Trump likes fat little boys.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/29/2016 03:30 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Funny but Rush Limbaugh nailed it, if she was such a great catch; why would he wnat to cheat on her?

Not just once, this guy was serial
 07/29/2016 06:08 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

Funny but Rush Limbaugh nailed it, if she was such a great catch; why would he wnat to cheat on her?

Not just once, this guy was serial

Yeah, Marla Maples may as well have "door mat" as a tramp stamp.

07/29/2016 06:26 PM

cheaterfiveo

But Trump didn't portray the shit show Billy bob did
 07/29/2016 06:41 PM

RustyTruck

You seriously think it's a big deal that the president got a blow job?

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/30/2016 05:41 PM

cheaterfiveo

You seriously don't think they are serial liars?
Suppose he shouldn't have lied under oath
How many accusations of sexual predatory behavior does he have to commit before a pattern develops in your thought process?
 07/30/2016 08:13 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton has opened a significant lead over Republican nominee Donald Trump, now leading him by 15 points, according to a new online nationwide survey conducted on Friday, July 29th by RABA Research, a bipartisan polling firm.

Among likely voters, Clinton garners 46% support to Trump's 31%. Libertarian Gary Johnson now captures 7% of the vote, while Jill Stein sits at 2%.

A RABA Research poll conducted the day after the Republican convention showed a tighter race, with Clinton at 39% and Trump at 34%. Johnson was at 8% in that survey, while Stein found 3% support.

"After closing the gap to single digits last week, Trump's post-convention bounce has disappeared," said RABA Research's John Del Cecato, a Democratic partner with the firm. "While Trump continues to struggle to consolidate support within his own party, Clinton has a sizable lead among independents, and is even peeling off a small slice of Republican voters."

In related news:

"Donald Trump gave his first hint last night that he might try to get out of the Fall presidential debates."

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill

Edited: 07/30/2016 at 08:36 PM by WG
 07/31/2016 04:42 AM

RustyTruck

Romney is worried a trump presidency would promote "trickle down racism".

07/31/2016 09:15 AM

cheaterfiveo

thats foolishness, more racism coming from the so called minority side than from everyday working taxpayers
 08/01/2016 08:37 AM

daner

Joined Forum: 04/20/2004

Just watched Hillary's acceptance speech. Really hit on all cylinders!

Replace turf grass with native plants that don't need irrigation and synthetic fertilizers or chemicals that can go into our waterways and ocean

08/01/2016 08:47 AM

WG

"more racism coming from the so called minority side than from everyday working taxpayers."

Seriously, you can't see how very fucking racist that statement is?

wanna try again?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
 08/01/2016 09:36 AM

wtf

Joined Forum: 11/23/2005

Originally posted by: tpapablo

she is the most likely candidate to accomplish ethics, campaign finance, taxes, and Wall Street reforms. She knows how to get things done. Trump claims he knows how to game the system, but he has a lot to learn to catch up to the Clintons. Most importantly, I believe she is in it for the right reasons, and not just herself.

It is stunning that someone could actually believe that about Clinton. Hell, I can rebut that whole bit of propaganda with one, indisputable fact: she got $600,000 a pop for speeches to Goldman Sachs.

So what. GS probably made that much in the amount of time it took me to type this - likely more. So seems reasonable to me. She is a successful woman. Good for her taking advantage of our capitalistic system.

QOP = Terrorists
FK = Gay
 08/02/2016 04:08 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: WG

"more racism coming from the so called minority side than from everyday working taxpayers."

Seriously, you can't see how very fucking racist that statement is?

wanna try again?

Read slower you might get it einstein, you are so smrt
 08/02/2016 07:20 PM

RustyTruck

Yeah cheat, you're a real victim. Fight the power. Rebel against the racist minorities who are oppressing you.

08/03/2016 02:48 PM

cheaterfiveo

put your head back in the sand and parrot msnbc, your drugs are in the mail
 08/03/2016 05:29 PM

WG

"Minorities vs everyday working taxpayers."

Honestly, you can't see the racism in that?

malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Dem convention

<< 1 2 3 4 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .