Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: KKK 150 year anniversary
Topic Summary:
Created On: 07/01/2016 06:54 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/01/2016 06:54 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I'm sure there are several that post on this here 2L surf forum, that consider this more cause to celebrate than Independence Day.

So Happy Anniversary freaks.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/01/2016 07:07 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Everybody loves a ferris wheel, even the freaks!

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/01/2016 07:08 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

100 year anniversary of the first day of the Somme battle.

I :heart; Q
 07/01/2016 07:27 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

1863, Confederates looking for new shoes clashed with Union forces and drove them back through the small rural town of Gettysburg, PA.

Both sides sent for reinforcements.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/01/2016 07:43 AM

Bamboo

Since TeaPatsy deflected this into a history trivia game -

70 years ago today Gilda was dropped from Dave's Dream, a B-29 Superfortress, with less than impressive results.  We have gotten better at that game since then. 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/01/2016 07:50 AM

skatensurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2006

little known fact: the klan was founded by democrats
 07/01/2016 07:54 AM

Bamboo

^^^^

I thought that was a well known fact.  I remember it being taught in school, also Sen. Byrd was a KKK member

07/01/2016 07:55 AM

skatensurf

i'm just trying to figure out where jdbman is coming from since it seems like he's trying to imply the republicans are the ones happy about this? he's getting worse than tpappy
 07/01/2016 07:58 AM

RustyTruck

Google "Southern Strategy"

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 07/01/2016 08:34 AM

skatensurf

makes sense, he is employing some sort of "inverse southern strategy", but now his signature doesn't:

"So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off."

i would think just about every surfer/person on this forum would denounce the kkk's actions pretty quick

07/01/2016 09:00 AM

jdbman

There are several blatant racist that post on here or have posted on here. You may recall drumpts comments when asked about how he regarded the KKK. ( he did not denounce them. )

So sure , historically , Democrats can have KKK leanings. Lester Maddox, George Wallace among others.

But today you gotta look at the repug.

Don't compare me in any way to that insipid tampon, or else.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/01/2016 09:11 AM

skatensurf

tpap posts random news articles and tries to attribute anything bad that happened to progs.

you post random kkk history and try to attribute the racism and hatred to repugs.

if you don't want the comparisons don't act like him.
 07/01/2016 09:53 AM

RustyTruck

"Heavy fighting in Herbst's Woods (near the Lutheran Theological Seminary) and on Oak Ridge finally caused the Union line to collapse. Some of the Federals conducted a fighting withdrawal through the town, suffering heavy casualties and losing many prisoners; others simply retreated. They took up good defensive positions on Cemetery Hill and waited for additional attacks. Despite discretionary orders from Robert E. Lee to take the heights "if practicable," Richard Ewell chose not to attack. Historians have debated ever since how the battle might have ended differently if he had found it practicable to do so."

07/01/2016 10:10 AM

jdbman

Do you know the tampon? Do you know me?

I can assure you with certainty, that there is no comparison. You are delusional if you think I am like him in anyway.

But let me be clear. Racism in any form sux. No doubt the KKK is the full embodiment of racism in America. There is no doubt that there are several racists that have posted and post on this here 2 L surf forum. ( IE: KKKcrank, crackerFIVEo, fish killer, Dan)

You must be somehow offended. You must be like the tampon. You know one of those repugs who originally supported some dipshit like Cruz but when der drumpen fuher trumped them all you just got on the bandwagon. der drumpen fuher has demonstrated his racism...errr... insensitivity on many occasions in National print and electronic media. I thought he was tonguing David Duke . So you are a drumpt supporter. Then this is what you wear there bucko.

I thought you guys would be Happy about the anniversary.

Nevermind...how about Happy Forth of July?

07/01/2016 11:11 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: skatensurf

little known fact: the klan was founded by democrats

Some people learn from their mistakes and change their ways.

Others?... not so much...

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 07/01/2016 11:17 AM

skatensurf

Originally posted by: jdbman

Do you know the tampon? Do you know me?

You must be somehow offended. You must be like the tampon.

I don't know either of you but i have read enough posts from each of you to know that this looks like a liberal version of a tampon post.

not offended, not a trump supporter. i just think both parties provide plenty of other material for the opposition to use to bash them, and i don't think painting the other side as racist does anything to help your case. there will always be racists in both parties.
 07/01/2016 11:51 AM

jdbman

there will always be racists in both parties

Unfortunately you are most likely correct.....

07/01/2016 12:06 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: jdbman

there will always be racists in both parties

Unfortunately you are most likely correct.....

But the beloved Hillary sang praises of the Robert Byrd no link do your homework, head dragon of kkk its on you boys
 07/01/2016 12:29 PM

jdbman

head dragon of kkk
crakerFIVE0

sure thing...you of all people would be an expert on that....

07/01/2016 06:51 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Look at some photos of his garb, study some and get back with us, you are the fk of libs
Statistics
146497 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 8 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .