Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: What do you think, Johnnyboy? White males at it again?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 06/28/2016 12:30 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/28/2016 12:30 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

06/28/2016 01:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Honkies, no doubt.

-------------------------

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/28/2016 01:33 PM

3rdworldlover

Could have been Israelis.
They've been caught doing these things before:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
What race are they?
 06/28/2016 01:33 PM

tpapablo

That's what I was figuring too, probably prviledged white tourists upset about long airport lines. 

I :heart; Q
 06/28/2016 01:47 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

I don't think our American white bread domestic terrorists could find Istanbul on a map.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 06/28/2016 02:47 PM

tpapablo

We were wrong, Johnnyboy. Turns out that it was Muslim terrorists. I feels sorry for the Turks. Those poor bastards are now going to have to listen to the PiC lecture them on how the attack had nothing to do with Islam and, instead, resulted from a lack of gun and suicide bomb vest control.

06/28/2016 03:54 PM

RustyTruck

These macaroons don't realize or ignore the fact that the Turks are also Muslims.

It's Istanbul, not Constantinople.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

06/28/2016 04:42 PM

tpapablo

Anyone else seeing that this Muslim terrorism has gotten way out of control and that our president isn't doing a damn thing about it or, if he is, it is completely ineffective?

So, what will the PiC say about this? It is very predictable. "Tragedy ... We need to cooperate to contain this threat ... I am doing all I can ...." Throw in a couple of dozen more "I's" and no mention of Islam and that will be that.

Trump's ratings will go up.

06/28/2016 04:50 PM

RustyTruck

What's trumps plan against ISIS again?

I bet it's yooge.

06/28/2016 04:59 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck What's trumps plan against ISIS again? I bet it's yooge.

He said he will destroy them. But whatever else he might do, I doubt he will dismiss them as the JV team and do nothing to stop them.

06/28/2016 05:35 PM

RustyTruck

Obama sent more terrorists to paradise than any republican or con man ever has. The jealousy is understandable.

06/29/2016 05:18 AM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Obama sent more terrorists to paradise than any republican or con man ever has. The jealousy is understandable.

All the while minimizing risk to US soldiers...Spec ops + Drones= terrorist worst nightmare.....

Deploying soldiers/declaring war=terrorist wet dream.......

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 06/29/2016 05:35 AM

scombrid

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I'm of the age that I first became aware of the world outside when Beruit was all you heard on the news.

Doesn't seem anything much has changed since Raygun and Carter.

06/29/2016 06:16 AM

RustyTruck

Yet somehow in the minds of some.... it's all Obama's fault.

How many mother's children would die in that desert to satisfy Trump's ego?

Since the problem is Islam rather than terrorism, I think Pat Robertson should raise an army of Christian soldiers to go on a crusade to rid the world of Islam.

The rest of us could sit it out and let all the believers in fairy tales off each other.

06/29/2016 06:46 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck Obama sent more terrorists to paradise than any republican or con man ever has. The jealousy is understandable.

For non-progs, it is the results that count. He has failed miserably by any standard you want to use. Americans and everyone else are more in danger now than they were 8 years ago.

06/29/2016 06:49 AM

RustyTruck

Partisan nonsense

06/29/2016 06:50 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

tampon, wrong as usual. The most endangered right now are repugs. Their party is near dissolved. Cant wait for that convention. Now that Game of Thrones has finished its season, Repugs are the next great TV spectacle.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 06/29/2016 07:19 AM

RustyTruck

What's the over/under on Cleveland body count?

06/29/2016 07:25 AM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Its not a religion that bombs, kills and rapes. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that subscribing to a religion that you don't abide by doesnt make the religion guilty of your sins, but small minds avoid complexity and latch onto simple sound bites and categorize the world as U.S. against them. We are good, they are bad, and what are our leaders going to do about if they have the best military in the world and the balls to fight? Stoking the fire that comes from the impotent rage of all the good God fearing white middle class is easy. Even a con man can do it. But therein lies the problem for the GOP. They have created the impotent white rage with years of propaganda. They have told their ditto heads that their religion is being attacked by godless liberals who want to teach their children that God is dead and homosexuality is normal. A bloated tax rich government looking to steal from the rich their money and motivation to make it. They have battered their base with the war on Christmas, immigrant hordes invading this country with terrorists seamlessly blending into their ranks, poised to poison every happy meal across the bible belt. The GOP fed their fans this steady diet of fear and presented themselves as the solution.

The GOP would make you safe, they said. But the GOP died a death of exceptions. Because their problems were manufactured, their solutions were nothing more than talking points and finger pointing. It was a con. Enter Trump, a man skilled in the con. He one upped the GOP and really fanned the flames. He provided more and better finger pointing. He had the balls to go beyond mere inference and actually say that Islam is the problem, and since Islam is the problem, banning Muslims is the solution. Its simple. The dittoheads have already bestowed the kind of praise upon him usually reserved for Howard Stern or Ted Nugent: he is saying what we are all thinking. Trump knows his audience and he says it early and often. Every time a bomb goes off in the middle east, he takes the podium to say just what the victimized middle class man needs to hear: Radical Muslims again. Radical Muslims is the catch phrase to rally around. He likes labels and catch phrases like little Marco, lying ted, crooked hillary. He knows that his catch phrases are for feelings, not thinking. I don't believe that Hillary could go three rounds in a twitter cage fight with Trump, but I think if warren gets in there with him, you might have someone that brings the fight back to him and calls his ploy stupid and designed for his stupid supporters. I would like someone to point out that Radical Islam is about as Islam as virgin prostitutes. I would like Trump to be held accountable for his total lack of ideas behind all of the angry feelings he has been surfing on and then twist the knife by showing there are no good ideas behind feelings he stokes. As for his need to have other people use his terminology, I would love to have him identify himself as a radical Christian, a Christian, or agnostic or atheist. Then I would ask if he counted his belief in himself as belief in God.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

06/29/2016 10:38 AM

3rdworldlover

Aww, look at the bleeding heart on Tpap.
He cares so much about the innocent people over there caught in the crossfire,
that he takes time out of his busy day to blame it all on Obama.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 3 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .