Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: sandi R.I.P.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 04/30/2016 11:18 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/02/2016 12:25 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

Originally posted by: johnnyboy

So many words to say what you cannot. All those quotes and still their meaning is lost on you. You worship words, you hate people and you think God is on your side. Two things: words fail to capture the almighty's love and you worship words. You really don't think you have to practice all that Jesus stuff on people you don't like or agree with? And by the way, I just spoke with Jesus and he loves me more than you but he does love you and we both forgive you. Go forth and hate no more. You have our blessing.

You're a moron.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." John 1:1

-------------------------
The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.
 05/02/2016 02:04 PM

johnnyboy

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

God created man, man created words. Man did not create God, however, there are men who worship words. We call them idolaters. You are truly the least of my brothers. You don't surf, you sling piss and vinegar at everyone from a high horse that can't move. You are so fortunate that I am so forgiving. Go ahead and forgive me right back. Then forgive yourself. Pretty soon, you will be able to forgive all the sins of others that you forgive in yourself. Then you will be happy. Right now, you seem really angry and isolated, like you live in a world where you believe God has already given you his favorable judgment and your new job to stoke the fires of hell for everyone who disagrees with you. You should try to do what Jesus actually did, not what your enemies deserve with a heaping pile of quotes you have chosen to justify your own ends. I still forgive you. GO forth and insult no more.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/02/2016 02:10 PM

sandi

Joined Forum: 03/26/2007

i follow Jesus.

however, i do not believe the american government should enforce the beliefs of any religion.

i do not use prostitutes or weed.

however, i think they should be legal for those who choose to.

i'm guessing you Really need to get laid...
 05/02/2016 03:48 PM

johnnyboy

Jesus was very good friends with a prostitute.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

05/02/2016 08:53 PM

sandi

Jesus was very good friends with a prostitute.

very good point...

wanna all chip in and get one for f'er? maybe he'll calm down...
 05/03/2016 03:18 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: sandi wanna all chip in and get one for f'er? maybe he'll calm down...
0/5...he was calm, til u poked him. again. got any other bright ideas ...u big dummy?

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 05/03/2016 06:19 AM

johnnyboy

Poked him? Our fishy friend sees red and gets angry at the slightest affront. While he was too busy hurling stones at others to pollute our threads here recently, he will always come back, like a dog returning to eat it's vomit.

05/03/2016 06:39 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: johnnyboy Poked him? Our fishy friend sees red and gets angry at the slightest affront. While he was too busy hurling stones at others to pollute our threads here recently, he will always come back, like a dog returning to eat it's vomit.
----------------------------------------- YES JOHNNY, Poked him. Pay attention, son! --------------------------------------------- 04/27/2016 03:19 PM sandi Posts: 2352 Joined: 03/26/2007 is the f'er dead? any sightings? is it redeee for hill a reeee? it will be missed.

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 05/03/2016 07:38 AM

Fish Killer

God created man, man created words. Man did not create God, however, there are men who worship words. We call them idolaters. You are truly the least of my brothers. You don't surf, you sling piss and vinegar at everyone from a high horse that can't move. You are so fortunate that I am so forgiving. Go ahead and forgive me right back. Then forgive yourself. Pretty soon, you will be able to forgive all the sins of others that you forgive in yourself. Then you will be happy. Right now, you seem really angry and isolated, like you live in a world where you believe God has already given you his favorable judgment and your new job to stoke the fires of hell for everyone who disagrees with you. You should try to do what Jesus actually did, not what your enemies deserve with a heaping pile of quotes you have chosen to justify your own ends. I still forgive you. GO forth and insult no more.

Again...you're a moron.

2 Timothy 3:15 and that from childhood you have known the sacred writings which are able to give you the wisdom that leads to salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is God breathed and useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; 17so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/03/2016 07:45 AM

Fish Killer

Just so that yall know why I haven't been around much:

1 Timothy 3:1 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God - 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/03/2016 07:47 AM

Fish Killer

Poked him? Our fishy friend sees red and gets angry at the slightest affront. While he was too busy hurling stones at others to pollute our threads here recently, he will always come back, like a dog returning to eat it's vomit.

I would have to say...yes this place is full of vomit.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/03/2016 10:41 AM

Fish Killer

Originally posted by: sandi

i follow Jesus.
however, i think they should be legal for those who choose to.
i'm guessing you Really need to get laid...

"..... unholy, slanderous, not lovers of the good, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God"

No you don't follow Jesus.

You claim to...but you don't.

ie: You're a liar.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/03/2016 01:36 PM

3rdworldlover

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God

In other words, some people will be like Donald Trump.
Omniscient indeed, like a reader of palms
 05/03/2016 07:32 PM

sandi

no slander, f'er. u b a liar.

Jesus is Lord.
 05/04/2016 04:35 AM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Get 'em FK.
 05/04/2016 08:35 AM

johnnyboy

Eat up fishy. That familiar flavor should fill your belly.

05/04/2016 10:58 AM

sandi

fishy mumbles, but has no proof.

just his limited opinion.

basically, fIshBaLLs got nutin'.

just Bcuz he say it, he tinks it true.

I follow Jesus.
Jesus is the Truth and the Light.
 05/04/2016 03:55 PM

Fish Killer

We'll see what Jesus has to say when you meet him face to face....

Fool!

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/04/2016 06:53 PM

johnnyboy

Spoiler alert. He forgives him and kills the fatted calf for the feast of the return of the prodigal son. You would be the resentful older son in that parable. You would be forgiven too.

05/05/2016 11:50 AM

Fish Killer

Spoiler alert. He forgives him and kills the fatted calf for the feast of the return of the prodigal son. You would be the resentful older son in that parable. You would be forgiven too.

Sorry...it just doesn't work that way.

To continue on in known sin means you aren't of God...so says God:

Children of God
...8The one who practices sin is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the very start. This is why the Son of God was revealed, to destroy the works of the devil. 9Anyone born of God refuses to practice sin, because God's seed abides in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. 10By this the children of God and the children of the devil can be distinguished: Anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God...

^These are PROVED facts.
FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : sandi R.I.P.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .