Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Is Donald Trump Pulling A Nigerian 419 Scam?
Topic Summary:
Created On: 02/05/2016 09:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 02/05/2016 09:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

"Donald Trump is being an idiot on purpose.

Now, he might actually be an idiot. This is possible. BUT IF he weren't, then he knows exactly what he is doing. A true game player MUST look at all sides of a story.

Note that after he said these statements his percentage in the Presidential race went from 0% to 12%.

By the way, it's NEVER going to go higher than 30%. But he knows that.

He also knows he has a low chance of winning the Republican nomination for a billion reasons.

So he did a classic marketing strategy. He did the Nigerian 419 scam.

The Nigerian 419 strategy is to have a misspelled email from the son of some deceased Prince who needs all your bank info in order to release $20 million that he will eagerly split with you.

Then he steals all of your money.

Why is the email misspelled? After decades of Nigerians sending the exact same email, why is it always mis-spelled? And, by the way, the OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF NIGERIA IS ENGLISH.

There's a simple reason. Anybody in the top 90% of rational people know that a misspelled email coming from a Nigerian prince is a scam.

The Nigerians don't want to deal with those 90%. Even if you sent a perfectly spelled letter with a much more realistic story, those 90% will figure it out. Then the scammer will have wasted his time. He doesn't want to waste time.

He needs to find the 10% that will respond to him really quickly. (Btw, I'm assuming "he" but can also be a "she"). And the 10% that will work.

Does it work? Of course it does. 419-ers made $13 billion last year. And every year.

This is what Donald Trump is doing. And I'm not kidding. I really think he is doing this.

Yes, I have often said that the stock market is a scam (and it is) but that doesn't mean you can't make money by investing...IF you have an advantage!

He is saying the most stupid, most outrageous things because he's immediately filtering out the 90% that will never like him anyway.

The 12% that are left have managed to jump over AMAZING hurdles to keep liking him. Who could possibly like him after this?

There are clearly ZERO other candidates for these 12%. Trump represents exactly what they are thinking and he used the fastest approach possible to identify those 12%.

Because of the Idiot 12% - In the first weeks of February, Trump will come in a respectable, 2nd or 3rd in Iowa, New Hampshire, and definitely South Carolina (which after 150 years finally admitted they belong in the United States and slavery is bad).

Then he will drop out of the race and form a third party. Once he forms a third party, he will be able to raise a ton of money, appease his ego, scam people for the next decade, and enter the next stage of his insane career.

Not to mention drain votes from Republicans, giving himself a target to attack for the next eight years (Hilary Clinton) by effectively deciding the Presidential race.

Which is his goal from the beginning.

Most people do the right thing and ignore the Nigerian 419 scam."

James Altucher

Read the comments on this site.
Actual people discussing stuff, disagreeing.
Little name calling.

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/08/2016 09:00 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

I love Trump for this statement alone:

"John McCain is not a war hero because the "real heroes came home"."

So that means that because I served in the military during the Gulf war, never saw any firefights or combat, and I came home, then I am a war hero; not those who actually died during the war/conflicts.

GO TRUMP! 'MURICA!

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 02/08/2016 09:53 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

What he said about McCain should have made him unelectable. Imagine the righty outrage had a Democrat said such a despicable thing. Heck, I would denounce them in a moment.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 02/08/2016 11:44 AM

SlimyBritches

Joined Forum: 01/08/2016

I though I'd see a Trump Email saying he hasw 5 million dollars in an account and if I send him my account # and password he'd deposit it my account.

02/09/2016 03:24 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

What he said about McCain should have made him unelectable. Imagine the righty outrage had a Democrat said such a despicable thing. Heck, I would denounce them in a moment.

but you wouldn't even come close to touching the cover up of Clinton raping women and the other female Clinton attacking those women to keep her power in the race. Nah that is not worth denouncing, rape, character assasination. Hmmmm
 02/09/2016 05:23 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Thank you for illustrating his point.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 02/11/2016 08:24 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: WG

"Donald Trump is being an idiot on purpose.

Now, he might actually be an idiot. This is possible. BUT IF he weren't, then he knows exactly what he is doing. A true game player MUST look at all sides of a story.

Note that after he said these statements his percentage in the Presidential race went from 0% to 12%.

By the way, it's NEVER going to go higher than 30%. But he knows that.

He also knows he has a low chance of winning the Republican nomination for a billion reasons.

So he did a classic marketing strategy. He did the Nigerian 419 scam.

The Nigerian 419 strategy is to have a misspelled email from the son of some deceased Prince who needs all your bank info in order to release $20 million that he will eagerly split with you.

Then he steals all of your money.

Why is the email misspelled? After decades of Nigerians sending the exact same email, why is it always mis-spelled? And, by the way, the OFFICIAL LANGUAGE OF NIGERIA IS ENGLISH.

There's a simple reason. Anybody in the top 90% of rational people know that a misspelled email coming from a Nigerian prince is a scam.

The Nigerians don't want to deal with those 90%. Even if you sent a perfectly spelled letter with a much more realistic story, those 90% will figure it out. Then the scammer will have wasted his time. He doesn't want to waste time.

He needs to find the 10% that will respond to him really quickly. (Btw, I'm assuming "he" but can also be a "she"). And the 10% that will work.

Does it work? Of course it does. 419-ers made $13 billion last year. And every year.

This is what Donald Trump is doing. And I'm not kidding. I really think he is doing this.

Yes, I have often said that the stock market is a scam (and it is) but that doesn't mean you can't make money by investing...IF you have an advantage!

He is saying the most stupid, most outrageous things because he's immediately filtering out the 90% that will never like him anyway.

The 12% that are left have managed to jump over AMAZING hurdles to keep liking him. Who could possibly like him after this?

There are clearly ZERO other candidates for these 12%. Trump represents exactly what they are thinking and he used the fastest approach possible to identify those 12%.

Because of the Idiot 12% - In the first weeks of February, Trump will come in a respectable, 2nd or 3rd in Iowa, New Hampshire, and definitely South Carolina (which after 150 years finally admitted they belong in the United States and slavery is bad).

Then he will drop out of the race and form a third party. Once he forms a third party, he will be able to raise a ton of money, appease his ego, scam people for the next decade, and enter the next stage of his insane career.

Not to mention drain votes from Republicans, giving himself a target to attack for the next eight years (Hilary Clinton) by effectively deciding the Presidential race.

Which is his goal from the beginning.

Most people do the right thing and ignore the Nigerian 419 scam."

James Altucher

Read the comments on this site.

Actual people discussing stuff, disagreeing.

Little name calling.

That was funny you stayed up all night coming up with that crap

02/11/2016 09:37 PM

steveholloway

Joined Forum: 04/21/2010

Oh No. Bad story.

Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .