Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: 2nd Amendment vs D**dos
Topic Summary: in Texas, of course!
Created On: 11/30/2015 12:40 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/30/2015 12:40 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/1...otest-and-its-awesome/

Funny story with the classy trolls coming out in droves to bash those against CCW on College campuses.
with the hashtag: #**cksNotGlocks

Another article

-------------------------
GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 11/30/2015 03:22 PM

stokedpanda

Joined Forum: 09/04/2015

great now we know what you spend your time looking at

I troll 2L.com to be a better person in real life
 11/30/2015 03:30 PM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

“You’re carrying a gun to class?” wrote group founder Jessica Jin on Facebook. “Yeah well I’m carrying a HUGE DILDO. Just about as effective at protecting us from sociopathic shooters, but much safer for recreational play.”

I don't think my comment is necessary here. This belongs in my Dumb Prog Stunts thread.

I :heart; Q
 11/30/2015 09:06 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Big dongs scare the cons. Conservatives act out from feelings of sexual inadequacy, so the dildo protest is spot on.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/01/2015 05:47 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Yep Rusty, it's all about compensation, inadequacies or lack of personal control.

There can be 1,000 killings and the movie gets PG13, show a boob and it's an automatic R.

I was right.
 12/01/2015 05:55 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

There can be 1,000 killings and the movie gets PG13, show a boob and it's an automatic R.

I have never understood this logic. I know people that raise their kids with this same mentality, it baffles the mind.

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 12/01/2015 07:54 AM

Pagerow

Joined Forum: 12/22/2005

Originally posted by: worksuxgetsponsered

I have never understood this logic. I know people that raise their kids with this same mentality, it baffles the mind.

"NOOOO! Not a BOOB!"

Hmm, sex is the natural act of procreation between two creatures: Ban it!

Killing by way of firearms, knives, bombs, etc, is an unnatural act. Meh, that's fine.

Also when the killing is for food; e.g. Nat. Geo, Animal Planet, Hannibal, etc.

GOP:

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
 12/01/2015 07:55 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole Yep Rusty, it's all about compensation, inadequacies or lack of personal control. There can be 1,000 killings and the movie gets PG13, show a boob and it's an automatic R.

Guess what? The Motion Picture Assc. of America does these ratings. The MPAA is a Hollywood organization,chock full with progs. The FCC also weighs in here. That is an organization run my the PiC. So you are probabaly right about the compensation part. Quite wrong about who is compensating, however.

I :heart; Q
 12/01/2015 08:03 AM

johnnyboy

This is funny.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

12/01/2015 08:45 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Leave the gun. Take the boobs.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 12/01/2015 06:12 PM

Cole

Originally posted by: tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole Yep Rusty, it's all about compensation, inadequacies or lack of personal control. There can be 1,000 killings and the movie gets PG13, show a boob and it's an automatic R.

Guess what? The Motion Picture Assc. of America does these ratings. The MPAA is a Hollywood organization,chock full with progs. The FCC also weighs in here. That is an organization run my the PiC. So you are probabaly right about the compensation part. Quite wrong about who is compensating, however.

Took a hit with the compensation comment, eh tpap?

Fast car, big truck, big gun, exaggerated confidence when proven wrong. Nah, I'm spot on and you know it.

I was right.
 12/02/2015 01:26 PM

damonsharp

Joined Forum: 10/16/2006

Originally posted by: tpapablo

The MPAA was created (and fought for in the Supreme Court) as a voluntary system SPECIFICALLY in reaction to the Hays Code, which was a mandatory system that did not permit films with nudity to be released. Who made the Hays Code? William Hays, chair of the Republican National Committee.

Likewise, the FCC has had little to do with fighting "indecency" since Republican senator Brownback's Broadcast Decency Enforcement Act, which Republican president George W. signed into law and Republican FCC chair Martin heartily enforced, following up on the previous Republican chair's (Powell) record fines for indecency.

So yeah, fear of a boob is a Republican thing.
 12/04/2015 11:53 AM

johnnyboy

and now disappears to start a new thread about punching the clown.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .