Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Radical domestic terrorism
Topic Summary: Three dead including cop
Created On: 11/28/2015 06:24 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/28/2015 06:24 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Time to profile white Christian males in their 40s who watch Faux News.

-------------------------
“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/28/2015 06:27 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Two year vetting process for all Christian gun owners?

I was right.
 11/28/2015 02:18 PM

follydude

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Don't talk about strengthening gun laws; you may get shot

11/28/2015 02:51 PM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Not enough information has been released yet to be sure, but this is probably another act of violence by the American Taliban. 

Does anyone else think this guy looks familiar....Hmmmmm

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 11/28/2015 03:52 PM

itsnoelb

Joined Forum: 09/11/2011

another crazy ass gets the news because..."if it bleeds, it leads."   Insanity, not terror. But what an opportunity for sarcastic, dry, dark humour.

Trying to think of something new

11/28/2015 06:19 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Carly Fiorina
and every other Republican
who has been spreading lies
about planned parenthood
bear some responsibility
for this.

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 11/28/2015 07:47 PM

LBLarry

Joined Forum: 05/25/2004

Originally posted by: itsnoelb

another crazy ass gets the news because..."if it bleeds, it leads."   Insanity, not terror. But what an opportunity for sarcastic, dry, dark humour.

Do you think that someone that straps on a bomb and blows up innocent people is sane?? They are not a "crazy ass" ??

"Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do." - Bertrand Russell

"Morality is doing what is right, regardless of what you are told. Religion is doing what you are told, regardless of what is right.

If I do not answer you .... nothing personal, I just have you on ignore.
 11/29/2015 07:24 AM

Cole

A white guy takes and murders hostages. He is crazy.

A dark guy takes and murders hostages. He is a terrorist.

I was right.
 11/29/2015 07:51 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Apparently he was mumbling some shit about baby parts and Obama. Mission accomplished Faux News.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
 11/29/2015 06:09 PM

johnnyboy

Faux feels like it's time to explain again that crazy people are everywhere and if they are incited or provoked by their infotainment, it's nothing more than the reality crazy people act crazy. Faux will then do a piece on how even good people can go bad when we live in a world where baby parts are auctioned on the Internet.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

11/30/2015 04:34 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: RustyTruck

Apparently he was mumbling some shit about baby parts and Obama. Mission accomplished Faux News.

Even though the legislation was passed during the HW Bush term and signed into law by some who are still in the US Senate.

I was right.
 11/30/2015 07:28 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

deleted due to bad cut-n-paste including html

Edited: 11/30/2015 at 10:12 AM by 2nd Light Forums Moderator
 11/30/2015 07:33 AM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

The best argument is a shitty html post that breaks the forum software.  No one can respond to that level of incompetence.

Wiki wiki

11/30/2015 07:47 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Maybe they should stop hacking up babies and selling their parts. To paraphrase our secretary of state, there was some rationale to this attack.

"In the last days, obviously, that has been particularly put to the test. There's something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that. There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of -- not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, okay, they're really angry because of this and that. This Friday was absolutely indiscriminate. It wasn't to aggrieve one particular sense of wrong. It was to terrorize people. It was to attack everything that we do stand for. That's not an exaggeration." - J. Kerry.

I :heart; Q
 11/30/2015 09:09 AM

skatensurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2006

help
 11/30/2015 10:23 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Carly Fiorina
and every other Republican
who has been spreading lies
about planned parenthood
bear some responsibility
for this.

Do you all ever support individual accountability? the devil made me do it, never flies with me personally.

I had a roommate in college that caught the couch on fire while playing with a lighter and rubber cement. Later on he tried to blame me for showing him how flammable rubber cement was, lmfao. (He flunked out of college).

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 11/30/2015 11:06 AM

Greensleeves

"Do you all ever support individual accountability?"

Huh?   The f-er that did the crime should get the gas chamber, or firing squad, or whatever they have in Colorado.

11/30/2015 11:15 AM

skatensurf

Joined Forum: 09/28/2006

Originally posted by: Greensleeves

"Do you all ever support individual accountability?"

Huh?   The f-er that did the crime should get the gas chamber, or firing squad, or whatever they have in Colorado.

i think it is the gas chamber, but i do not think it would be a punishment to most.
 11/30/2015 11:25 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Evil Acts at Planned Parenthood

2015-11-30-7bc88730_large.jpg

An Iraq War veteran, a woman, and a police officer were murdered Friday by a psychopath. Each victim leaves behind two children. Yet because those murders took place not in the streets of Chicago but a Planned Parenthood clinic in Colorado Springs, the Left immediately began attacking pro-lifers and pushing its anti-gun message. Even Barack Obama weighed in, though he ignores most of the murders that take place on Democrat poverty plantations. The deranged killer reportedly said something about "no more baby parts," a seeming reference to the string of videos revealing Planned Parenthood's baby-parts trafficking. The nation's largest abortion mill and its Leftmedia sycophants call these videos "discredited," but that's wishful thinking. None of the victims was a Planned Parenthood worker, and, in fact, the officer was a Christian and an outspoken pro-life advocate who died defending abortionists.

Instead of blaming the evil actions of a sick individual, Planned Parenthood blamed the "hateful rhetoric" of conservatives "that reportedly fed this shooter's rage." Yet that "hateful rhetoric" is merely describing what Planned Parenthood is doing — killing babies and selling their organs in apparent violation of federal law, all while reaping $500 million a year from taxpayers.

Meanwhile, the same leftists so eager to smear all conservatives with the terrible actions of one man refuse to acknowledge the radical Islamic rationale for terrorism worldwide. They also weren't exactly quick to take blame for the man who opened fire at the headquarters of the Family Research Council after the leftist Southern Poverty Law Center accused FRC of being a "hate group."

According to the National Abortion Federation, 11 people have now died in "antiabortion violence" since 1977. Since 1973's Roe v. Wade decision, nearly 58 million children have lost their lives.

There’s no defending what this man did in Colorado. If he was truly upset about fetal-organ harvesting, the answer isn’t violence. You don’t defend the sanctity of life by taking it away. And every truly pro-life person will say the same thing, condemning murder no matter the age of the victim.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 11/30/2015 11:47 AM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

The irony of it all is, the he-she who did the shooting was......wait for it.....a progressive who was registered as a woman!!! Maybe he was offended because PP wouldn't perform an abortion on him?

I love how quick the left is to jump all over this, tying this to a "White Christian nut job."

Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 0 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .