Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: In other news
Topic Summary: Woodrow Wilson has been deemed racist, and name should be removed from building
Created On: 11/19/2015 12:28 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 11/30/2015 11:43 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

I am not going to post the pictures because they are horrid but google starvation in Africa and google refugees in Africa and look at the images...    Then look at african protests on college campuses and you and everybody who does this is going to tell the protestors to STFU and get the education...   They are over here whining that the pictures of old dead white people offend them and small children are dying of starvation covered in flies and filth praying that anybody, even an old white person give them a crust and clean water...

We need to send these coons back to Africa, that ill show em!!

-------------------------
I was right.
 11/30/2015 03:50 PM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Obama said. “If you’ve been successful, you didn’t get there on your own. You didn’t get there on your own.
I’m always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out the president said.
It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.
Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive.
If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen,” he said.
Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If... YOU ARE IN COLLEGE....(para-phrased) you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen,” he said.

These college kids, every American college kid, didn't get there by themselves.
Somebodyelse paid for the primary schools, somebodyelse paid for the roads and bridges, the railroads and trucks that provided them with food.
Somebodyelse built the power stations and power lines, water purification plants and sewage plants.
Everyone of these college kids have privilege.
Privilege granted to them by living in this unbelievable American system that allowed them to thrive...

11/30/2015 03:58 PM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

How many black combat regiments (the military was integrated after the war) participated in D-Day?

Anyone?

Wiki wiki

12/01/2015 05:55 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

Obama said. "If you've been successful, you didn't get there on your own. You didn't get there on your own.
I'm always struck by people who think, well, it must be because I was just so smart. There are a lot of smart people out the president said.
It must be because I worked harder than everybody else. Let me tell you something -- there are a whole bunch of hardworking people out there.
"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life.
Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive.
If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen," he said.
Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If... YOU ARE IN COLLEGE....(para-phrased) you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen," he said.

These college kids, every American college kid, didn't get there by themselves.
Somebodyelse paid for the primary schools, somebodyelse paid for the roads and bridges, the railroads and trucks that provided them with food.
Somebodyelse built the power stations and power lines, water purification plants and sewage plants.
Everyone of these college kids have privilege.
Privilege granted to them by living in this unbelievable American system that allowed them to thrive...

You have complained for years about Obama saying everyone had help, now you agree with him?

I was right.
 12/01/2015 07:05 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

Are you saying that Obama is correct about every business owner NOT getting there on their own but these privileged kids did get there on their own??? Are you denying that Every one of these college kids have privilege.

12/01/2015 07:36 AM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

Lol.

Wiki wiki

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : In other news

<< 1 2 3 Previous Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .