Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Signs of liberal intelligence
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/09/2015 07:36 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/09/2015 07:36 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

10/09/2015 08:21 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

I understand his point and agree with him, just as he would agree with me when I cap a looter's ass.

-------------------------
Dora Hates You
 10/09/2015 10:47 AM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

Now, now, let's go easy on the ass cappin'

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 10/09/2015 11:21 AM

havanabama

Joined Forum: 07/23/2003

I would have yelled out Bullshit if I was in that class, and called looting "Black priviledge".

Ah, religion, bigotry dressed up as morality.
 10/09/2015 01:07 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

dingpatch

Oh, and, , , , Mrs. Dingpatch grew up in Detroit during the 50s and 60s. During the 68 riots she sat on her front porch with her father's M1 (yes, she could shoot and hunt, , , ,). Her orders were; ", , , , , if they start towards the house, shoot to kill, , , ,!

Anyway, , , , it is easy to Google other people's stories about the Detroit riots. But, when we were up there a couple years ago I had the opportunity to talk with a friend of one of her cousins. The friend had grown up in a neighborhood that was closer to the "action". One day, the "bloods" decided to see what was available in the friend's neighborhood. Bad decision. The friend counted 12 bodies in the street. The men of the neighborhood (mostly all ex-military and/or deer hunters) were picking them off at will. Without so much as a word, a NG truck came around and collected the bodies! My wife had always talked about the "stories", but I was border-line skeptical. While the "official" death toll is like XX, the friend said something to the effect that "XX" was more like a number for the area just around his neighborhood?

Dora Hates You
 10/10/2015 06:01 AM

crankit

My neighbor from Chicago had similar stories, He was in the National Guard in '68 and had a few unsuccesful attacks on their group--bad for the perps!

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/10/2015 08:12 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Whew1 You had me worried, Crank. I thought you had actually found an instance of prog intelligence. I would have had to rethink my entire belief system. My belief system remains intact, however.

I :heart; Q
 10/10/2015 11:47 AM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

oxymorons!!!!! The real test is if progs ever get wisdom, intelligence is not the most desired trait, they are book smart but rock ass dumb when it comes to reality
 10/10/2015 01:38 PM

Wookie

Joined Forum: 01/12/2015

Yeah, science is book smart, but it doesn't discover anything real.

Make your next "forum post" on a rock on the side of the highway while you walk to work after emerging from your mud hut.

Wiki wiki

10/12/2015 05:45 AM

crankit

Black lives matter-

A vicious thug cursed at a judge just before his sentencing – and he will regret it – for the rest of his life.

Tyler Grogan received his sentence after robbing a White couple and holding them hostage, then repeatedly raping the woman for hours while a SWAT team prepared to assault his position. The crime was reported also to have “racial overtones”, but Grogan was not charged with a hate crime.

Judge Alford Dempsey was reviewing Grogan’s horrific crimes prior to sentencing, going through the usual verbal weighing of the facts as judges typically do, prior to announcing prison time.

Interrupting the judge, Grogan remarked: “I don’t have to listen to this shit.”

That was a very bad move.

The judge then told Grogan, “Well, you’re gonna hear it, and I don’t give a rat’s behind if you like it or not.” 

Judge Dempsey then dropped the bomb on the arrogant animal — the judge’s own words for him — sentencing Grogan to seven consecutive life sentences with an additional 270 years in prison — the maximum punishment allowable for his crimes.

The judge reportedly made the sentence far more harsh after Grogan’s disrespectful remark.

Grogan’s attorney tried to reduce the punishment by telling the judge that the thug was “sorry” for his savage crimes and blamed the behavior on Grogan’s mother’s death prior to the incident — as if the death of a man’s mother justifies kidnapping, felony assault, shooting at police and repeated rapes.

It didn’t work, and the disgusted judge stuck by his ruling.

After the sentencing, Grogan’s friends and family showed what lowlifes they themselves were, screaming and cursing at the bailiffs, the attorneys and the news crew, and having to be restraining as they threw several punches.

Where were they to counsel Grogan to keep his mouth shut and respect the judge? Too late now, and we won ‘t shed a tear for the violent thug.

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 10/12/2015 07:19 AM

Wookie

Yes, we know you think the average black person is just like that guy!

We know quite well about your "unique" perception of reality; no need to beat a dead horse.

Wiki wiki

10/12/2015 12:35 PM

cheaterfiveo

Originally posted by: Wookie

Yeah, science is book smart, but it doesn't discover anything real.

Make your next "forum post" on a rock on the side of the highway while you walk to work after emerging from your mud hut.

Progs want to be like anyone else but themselves, wanna be black, wanna be third world wanna be other sex, on and on, where as we are okay in who we are, wookie wanna cracker?
 10/12/2015 12:59 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo

oxymorons!!!!! The real test is if progs ever get wisdom, intelligence is not the most desired trait, they are book smart but rock ass dumb when it comes to reality

No offense man, but you might want to run the wording on your site through an editor.

I was right.
 10/12/2015 01:31 PM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: Wookie no need to beat a dead horse.

even YOU can't stop that time-honored tradition. 0/5

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 10/12/2015 03:02 PM

Wookie

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo oxymorons!!!!! The real test is if progs ever get wisdom, intelligence is not the most desired trait, they are book smart but rock ass dumb when it comes to reality
No offense man, but you might want to run the wording on your site through an editor.

Naw.  The real cheater with his raving non-sequiturs is much easier to disregard.

Wiki wiki

10/12/2015 03:44 PM

Zeus

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Cole
Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo oxymorons!!!!! The real test is if progs ever get wisdom, intelligence is not the most desired trait, they are book smart but rock ass dumb when it comes to reality

There he goes again. Cole infers an error but doesn't cite specifics when none are obvious or glaring.  And again doesn't provide any support for liberal ideals, but does offer additional evidence that progressive liberals are too dumb to offer an intelligent rebuttal.  I think I'm starting to like Cole.  He does so much to prove the conservative point on subjects like this.

10/12/2015 04:22 PM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Zeus, one thing is for damn sure and it's the fact that you are not and never will be a detective.

I'm being polite.

I realize that's not the Republican way, but oh well.

I was right.
 10/13/2015 01:52 PM

cheaterfiveo

dumb like a fox, if it bothers you, sorry I really don't give a f(((( its just nsr man., not a term paper
 10/13/2015 02:39 PM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Zeus And again doesn't provide any support for liberal ideals,

I'm not sure what liberal ideals are supposed to be defended here. None are presented for arguement in this thread.

If the guy cited in the opening post speaks for all liberals and is an example of "liberal ideals" then all Republicans think that the Flintstones is a nature documentary and that the "Creation Museum" in Kentucky is a science center.

10/13/2015 05:46 PM

Wookie

Originally posted by: cheaterfiveo dumb like a fox, if it bothers you, sorry I really don't give a f(((( its just nsr man., not a term paper

Bother me?  Haha.  No, it affirms my views.

Wiki wiki

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 2 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .