Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: The PiC extends his lead as the worst president ever.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 10/07/2015 03:45 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 10/07/2015 03:45 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

This vainglorious asshole is holding all of our safety hostage - in a world he personally made much more dangerous - to feed his insatiable ego. There are no longer any curse words that do this guy justice. This is absolutely unforgiveable.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/07/obama-squeezes-republicans-throats-defense-spending/

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/07/2015 03:59 PM

obx2

Joined Forum: 04/10/2015

Pablo, this administration could bomb a hospital and the libs would still not dare speak against it, they would probably even refer to it a national defense or something.....

10/07/2015 06:34 PM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: obx2 Pablo, this administration could bomb a hospital and the libs would still not dare speak against it, they would probably even refer to it a national defense or something.....

To be honest, I can't hang that on the PiC. But you are absolutely right to do so. If this had happened under Bush, the progs and all their machinery would have gone thermonuclear ape shit. See, e.g., Abu Graib. Reading that coverage you would have thought that Bush himself had attached the electrodes to the balls of those terrorist assholes. So, by the standard set by the progs, the PiC is a depraved, cold-blooded murderer. Worse still, he killed doctors and nurses. At least Bush tortured actual bad guys.

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 10/07/2015 06:53 PM

follydude

I'm tired of terrorists camping in places like hospitals and mosques. Light 'em up.

BTW, the Afhganai boobs were the ones to call the fire.
 10/07/2015 07:44 PM

theglide

Joined Forum: 08/06/2003

The PiC extends his lead

Down the stretch they come, it's Obama in front but fading fast, Warren Harding and Dubya are coming on strong, it's Harding and Bush neck and neck, Bush with a late charge and it's Bush by 5 lengths, Harding 2nd and Obama a distant 3rd.

The favorite, Jimmy Carter was a late scratch.
Statistics
146495 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .