Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Josh Duggar
Topic Summary: Ashley Madison
Created On: 08/20/2015 05:07 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 08/20/2015 05:07 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

Hypocrite asshole strikes again.

Seriously, are all you ultra religious wackos total pieces of shit?

Sure seems like it.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/08/19/j...g-ashley-madison-leek/

-------------------------
I was right.
 08/20/2015 06:05 AM

somebodyelse

Joined Forum: 06/29/2006

^^^^ HAHAHaha confuses Reality shows with Reality...

08/20/2015 06:12 AM

johnnyboy

I guess he was only useful when he was completely full of sheet.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/20/2015 06:23 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

executive director of the Family Research Council "
OK, so not reality based anyway.

Leek Spin

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/20/2015 06:33 AM

eibla

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

More to the point than being on reality TV, Josh was also an executive in the "highly" Christian Morality organization called Family Research Council.
FRC

"The FRC promotes what it considers to be traditional family values, by advocating and lobbying for socially conservative policies."

Does that sound like a liberal democrat to you?

The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness -
John Kenneth Galbraith
 08/22/2015 11:30 AM

Cole

Originally posted by: somebodyelse

What does that even mean?

I was right.
 08/22/2015 12:04 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Kinda like Bill Clinton
 08/22/2015 12:10 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

Bill Clinton works for the "Family" research council?

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 08/22/2015 12:51 PM

Cole

From the family research council:

FRC believes the context for the full expression of human sexuality is within the bonds of marriage between one man and one woman. Upholding this standard of sexual behavior would help to reverse many of the destructive aspects of the sexual revolution, including sexually transmitted disease rates of epidemic proportion, high out-of-wedlock birth rates, adultery, and homosexuality.

In accordance with this position, the best sexuality education embraces sexual abstinence outside of marriage. The abstinence-until-marriage approach promotes optimal physical and psycho-social outcomes for youth and young adults. FRC maintains that contraceptive-based or comprehensive sex education is destructive, providing mixed risk messaging and an overly narrow focus on physical health alone.

FRC does not consider homosexuality, bi-sexuality, and transgenderism as acceptable alternative lifestyles or sexual "preferences"; they are unhealthy and destructive to individual persons, families, and society. Compassion compels us to support the healing of those who wish to change their destructive behavior.

I was right.
 08/22/2015 03:47 PM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

At least he isn't a wide stanced toe tapping homosexual....

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 08/23/2015 09:32 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Originally posted by: WG

Bill Clinton works for the "Family" research council?

As in whoremonger
 08/24/2015 05:21 AM

fishrider62

Joined Forum: 08/18/2003

Josh Duggar is just finding out a Biblical truth, same as a lot of other "mainstream" in the public eye Christians. Check out 1 Corinthians 4, about what will be brought out into the light. Don't get me wrong, these things happen to regular Christian people all the time, it's just not as much fun to jump on them. I'm not judging, because I can't see the speck in his eye because of the plank in my eye! There's another truth from that pesky book of "fiction" some of you love to make fun of. As for Bill Clinton, he doesn't work for the FRC, but how many CEO's of a major company could have survived having sex with a 21 y/o intern. I don't think many have.
 08/24/2015 05:26 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: somebodyelse ^^^^ HAHAHaha confuses Reality shows with Reality...

It's just a show?

Does that make the Family Research Counsil fake?

You people want the Muslim engineer in the cubicle next door or running the gas station down the street to answer for ISIS half a world away. But here you are dismissing someone that had a leadership position in a conservative Christian political activism organisation in your own country as just being part of some reality show. No true Scottsman would do that! Classic.

08/24/2015 05:34 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

If any of you knew who Josh Duggar was, without having to Google his name, then you are less than a man.

Tell me again why this is news or why any of us should give a shit about this tabloid gossip?

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 08/24/2015 05:42 AM

johnnyboy

If anyone broadcasts how religious they are or how great their marriage is, they are full of it on both accounts. This guy was high profile grandstanding on both and just like fish rider said, and everyone knows intuitively, he got his high profile facade ripped away and I can only beleive that he will either deal with us honestly and become a much better person and Christian or he will lament his bad luck, gloss it over and put the facade back together. I personally have felt that most people's humility comes from a recognition of their own failure and susceptibility to all failure. It's the basis for true empathy and that is why you judge not, lest you be judged. I think there is value to identifying wrong, failure, and sin, but if the context comes from a group of empathetic and sympathetic people on the same journey with the same goal of happiness through embracing the least of your brethren, in yourself and the assholes that really test your beliefs, then I think that person and that community are a success.

"One of the reasons why propaganda tries to get you to hate government is because it's the one existing institution in which people can participate to some extent and constrain tyrannical unaccountable power." Noam Chomsky.

08/24/2015 05:45 AM

scombrid

Originally posted by: Sniper If any of you knew who Josh Duggar was, without having to Google his name, then you are less than a man. Tell me again why this is news or why any of us should give a shit about this tabloid gossip?

I had to google to get the story because I've never seen the show.

Stupid thought the show may be, the shenanigans by this duggar guy are relavent because of his and his family's ties to a prominent political action group.

08/24/2015 06:38 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: Sniper Tell me again why this is news or why any of us should give a shit about this tabloid gossip?
says the guy who posts honey boo boo updates...0/5

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 08/24/2015 07:21 AM

worksuxgetsponsered

Joined Forum: 01/19/2005

Originally posted by: Sniper

If any of you knew who Josh Duggar was, without having to Google his name, then you are less than a man.

Tell me again why this is news or why any of us should give a shit about this tabloid gossip?

lmmfao!

Specializing in sarcasm and condescending rhetoric since 1971.
 08/24/2015 07:21 AM

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

Originally posted by: Sniper If any of you knew who Josh Duggar was, without having to Google his name, then you are less than a man. Tell me again why this is news or why any of us should give a shit about this tabloid gossip?

Yeah, I have no idea who this guy is.

I :heart; Q
 08/24/2015 09:30 AM

johnnyboy

He's the "curious in Deep South" on your Ashley Madison account.

FORUMS : National Enquirer (FORMERLY NSR) : Josh Duggar

1 2 3 4 5 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .