Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: This here 2L surf forum has hit a new all time low
Topic Summary: Chicken sticks ????
Created On: 07/31/2015 06:40 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 07/31/2015 06:40 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

I realize that this is the middle of the summer flat surf doldrums. This is usually when this pig pen brings out all the the crap, but gee whiz. We had some slides last week that held down some fustration if you han an aircraft carrier to float on. This week things went to the O wave count madness range.

Now you freaks decide to start talkin bout the size of your members. F ing 29 replies and 429 views!!!

I'm constantly surprised that sponcers: Surfrider, US Beach running, Neilson, Coastal Kitchen, Mayo, Rocket Man, Dakine Diego, Sea Spec and others, will associate them selves with a bunch of internet freaks matching the size of their johnson.

Whoa, not to mention the rebuker came off his diatribe to use a new word: SUPERMORON. Who got that? Good job there fellas.

Dont forget that if you decide to jump into the pig pen, the pig will like it and you will just get dirty.

As usual thanks to B3K for lettin us know where they stand. A big 5/5 for you bro.

Hey its the weekend , better surf is coming. ( check out the out of Africa radar, its starting to heat up.)

In the mean time go give someone you love a hug.

Time to start marinating the ice cubes.

-------------------------
So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
 07/31/2015 07:00 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

All in a day's work here at NSR. Good news about the surf. I really, really need a good session right about now.

Now, back to the pig pen.

I :heart; Q
 07/31/2015 07:00 AM

Greensleeves

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

07/31/2015 07:19 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: jdbman Now you freaks decide to start talkin bout the size of your members. F ing 29 replies and 429 views!!! .
WG does seem a little obsessed on that one, tho. Good luck on that WG.... & thanks jdb!

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 07/31/2015 08:11 AM

Bamboo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

The NSR has had lower points...much lower.

I think all those hits on the penis size post were a couple of the resident toe-tapping-wide-stancers checking back often hoping there were pictures.  

The Israeli spy thread turned out to be a pleasant suprise - it has pictures. 

If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph: THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD WAS MUSIC - KV
 07/31/2015 08:19 AM

Cole

jb, I am truly inspired by your posts and have great respect for your point of view, but you missed the ball entirely on this one.

America loves drama (and penis posts).

We sent a fricken probe to Pluto...Pluto! Do we care? Fuck no, wed rather watch Bruce Jenner get his/her nuts/vagina removed/installed, than see an alien landscape!

People want to see the weird, the stupid, the Fish Killers of the world and this section of the site provides them all.

Sad? Yes.

True? Unfortunately, yes again.

Now, back to business.

Sarah Palin suffers from small penis syndrome, do you think it bleeds over from her significant other or does she actually have a small penis?

I was right.
 07/31/2015 08:23 AM

bob3000

Joined Forum: 07/13/2004

Originally posted by: Cole America loves drama (and penis posts). Sarah Palin suffers from small penis syndrome, do you think it bleeds over from her significant other or does she actually have a small penis?
you and WG need to link up. Y'all get out of that closet and embrace Caitlyn.

Water dissolving...and water removing
There is water at the bottom of the ocean
 07/31/2015 10:39 AM

Cole

Caitlin?

WG and I love her and hate the troops who were killed in our last round of public killings.

You should read more posts from FK and the rest of our Teabaggers if you want to keep up with current Liberal beliefs.

I was right.
 07/31/2015 04:28 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

I'm not sure which is funnier, 29 replies and 429 views on a penis size thread
or the existence of a penis size thread tribute thread!

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 07/31/2015 07:20 PM

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

All hail the mighty penis thread. Now back to your regularly scheduled bullshit.

“It is the heart of US policy to use fascism to preserve capitalism while claiming to be saving democracy from communism “ - Michael Parenti
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 6 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .