Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Boardwalk, OA, and Spessard have gotten sooo ghetto
Topic Summary: Mel Beach becomes Palm Bay on wknds
Created On: 06/27/2015 07:33 PM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 06/27/2015 07:33 PM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

villageidiot

Joined Forum: 09/16/2005

A drastic change from even a few years ago...anyone been to North Spessard lately?? I rest my case...
 06/27/2015 07:47 PM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

?

-------------------------
"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 06/27/2015 08:15 PM

villageidiot

Last Sunday I witnessed a huge crowd with lots of drinking and two girls punching each other out in the parking lot at N Spessard being egged on by the mob. One of the girls went down and was stomped on by the aggressor. Bad scene..looked like a hip hop fest gone wild. Gotten the same general vibe at OA and definitely at the Boardwalk- both of which used to be occupied by local rippers like Eddie, Marshall, Benny Bobbit, etc.. seems like most of the locals are long gone.. Maybe Im just being nostalgic..but it seems so different
 06/27/2015 08:52 PM

2ndLightDickhead

Joined Forum: 06/27/2015

Just gonna get worse, the result  of open borders, glorification of thuggery, dehumanization of the youth and society ,the list goes on ....The State of Florida in particular will begin to resemble a third world country more and more in the years to come as it continues to move north from Miami, bet on it...Enjoy your memories dude cause thats all we're gonna be left with......

06/28/2015 04:58 AM

surfthecoochie

Joined Forum: 10/11/2006

Originally posted by: 2ndLightDickhead Just gonna get worse, the result  of open borders, glorification of thuggery, dehumanization of the youth and society ,the list goes on ....The State of Florida in particular will begin to resemble a third world country more and more in the years to come as it continues to move north from Miami, bet on it...Enjoy your memories dude cause thats all we're gonna be left with......

+1
 06/28/2015 05:08 AM

dingpatch

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

2ndLightDickhead is just a hater! LOL

Yes, Spessard is going GETTO, and has otherwise been "low rent" for some time. One of my My Little Pony People friends went there the other weekend. They were not too happy about what they saw. Ya, OK. BUT, , , , they thought that "something" was going on; as in something must have "caused" the disturbance they were witnessing. Ha, ha!!!! They were very displeased, and otherwise knew I was a Hater, when I tried to explain to them that that was plainly and simply "the state of affairs" in those certain neighborhoods and, as such, they witnessed "normal" behavior.

Dora Hates You
 06/28/2015 06:26 AM

surfsail

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

'Ghetto' - defined as being ????

Crowds? Free parking and lots of it.. with 'facilities'..

Other parks with free parking fill up quickly.. Just compare Paradise etc.  to what it was like a few years ago..

Spressard is 'county' and has no parking meters and has a lot of 'free' parking..

Mel Beach has the same but very limited parking & fills up quickly.

I do not have a 'beach pass' and every time I go with metered parking I am wonder if I will get a parking ticket - sio I don't surf there much..

There are NO white people at all in the Bible... take all the time you need with that...
Please stop feeding the trolls - they will go away if you do...
 06/28/2015 02:23 PM

ClaimingDFL

Joined Forum: 01/18/2004

I don't understand what everyone has a problem with. What do all of you have again shin-length jorts, tall T's, and horrendous tattoos?
 06/28/2015 02:46 PM

dropsolo

Joined Forum: 07/24/2003

Originally posted by: ClaimingDFL

I don't understand what everyone has a problem with. What do all of you have again shin-length jorts, tall T's, and horrendous tattoos?

Everything! I prefer my jorts mid thigh or less, my Tees cropped, and my tattoos awesome!

I type on fone 99% of time. Let the typos slyde. Thanks
 06/28/2015 02:54 PM

cheaterfiveo

Joined Forum: 08/29/2013

Pedro dont surf, he boogie
 06/28/2015 02:56 PM

Flatsurf

Joined Forum: 05/29/2015

The boardwalk has gotten really bad. I dont even bother driving the family down anymore.

Edited: 06/28/2015 at 03:16 PM by Flatsurf
 06/28/2015 04:30 PM

JOESTRUMMER

Joined Forum: 03/24/2012

What a bunch of racists pricks you all are !

06/28/2015 05:35 PM

ClaimingDFL

Joined Forum: 01/18/2004

Originally posted by: dropsolo
Originally posted by: ClaimingDFL I don't understand what everyone has a problem with. What do all of you have again shin-length jorts, tall T's, and horrendous tattoos?
Everything! I prefer my jorts mid thigh or less, my Tees cropped, and my tattoos awesome!
dropsolo, I think you just won the internet with that reply.
 06/28/2015 06:49 PM

CERTON

Joined Forum: 04/22/2011

Thug Life... Can't you read the signs?

"Don't count the days, make the days count." -Ali
#rydyrstrong
 06/29/2015 09:41 AM

CRETIN

Joined Forum: 02/19/2015

"If you'll have but a little Patience, you may see them make very noble Efforts towards striking off the Heads of the tall Poppies". This message is approved by CRETIN
 06/29/2015 02:58 PM

villageidiot

Boardwalk used to be the epicenter of the Fla Surf scene.. Shaggs, Uncle Dick and all them days long gone..its gotten so RATCHET....
 06/29/2015 07:12 PM

JOESTRUMMER

Joined Forum: 03/24/2012

Your Moniker says it all, Confederate Flags for everyone and dont forget to vote Republican !

06/29/2015 07:32 PM

Seth

Joined Forum: 09/14/2004

Them so called law enforcers tried chasing me out of Spessard cause of my generator under my van. I was frying up some mullet and they were trying to say I was "camping". Give me a break. I wasn't camping. I was living. I aint black. I aint white. I'm Seth. Give me a break. Nice public library though. Must admit.
 06/30/2015 06:32 AM

sattymcdabby

Joined Forum: 05/28/2015

Originally posted by: villageidiot Boardwalk used to be the epicenter of the Fla Surf scene.. Shaggs, Uncle Dick and all them days long gone..its gotten so RATCHET....

when was this? seems like it'd be a cool place..nice boardwalk to watch people charge that heaving shorebreak that people reminice about. I'm only 20 so boardwalk has always just been the palm bay beach with good skimboarding waves sometimes.

06/30/2015 06:55 AM

jdbman

Joined Forum: 07/28/2003

when was this?

I'd say late 60s to mid 70s or so....when we figured out that the surf was much better down that way compared to the pier.

So if you are a surfer I wish you the prosperity that allows you more time to pursue the salt water dream, and the true happiness that comes from warm water, clean waves and the companionship of your fellow surfers. If you are an internet troll just spewing bs then f off.
Statistics
146499 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 1 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .