Hey Matt B ... How the hell o are you ??? :)

2nd Light Forums
Decrease font size
Increase font size
Topic Title: Well, what do you know - the progs were right.
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/26/2015 10:33 AM
Linear : Threading : Single : Branch
1 2 Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
 05/26/2015 10:33 AM
User is offline View Users Profile Print this message

tpapablo

Joined Forum: 07/25/2003

About racist police departments being the problem. Here, we see that once the
Baltimore police stepped back a bit, Baltimore has become a garden spot.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2015/05/25/baltimore-bloodshed-continues-28-shot-9-dead-over-holiday-weekend/

Hahahaha!

-------------------------
I :heart; Q
 05/26/2015 10:40 AM
User is online View Users Profile Print this message

RustyTruck

Joined Forum: 08/02/2004

What? Did they have some sort of motorcycle rally?

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

In biology, such behavior of cells is called "cancer".
 05/26/2015 11:17 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: RustyTruck What? Did they have some sort of motorcycle rally?

By the looks of it, the fine progs of Baltimore are staging a murder in the streets rally to celebrate the end of racist police enforcement in their neighborhoods. It's going great now.

05/26/2015 11:39 AM

sirfir

Joined Forum: 02/10/2012

Police ought to hang up their gun belts and carry mops and buckets due this new anti-racist police thing. It seems to be working great. Maybe then the scumbags will eventually off themselves and the police will be out of jobs all together.

Feel bad for some innocent ones in the wrong place, though.
 05/26/2015 12:45 PM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

If Al Sharpton wants cops to stop profiling people of color then he should start by doing something to change the demographics in these reports:

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/28/2015 06:42 AM

tpapablo

In the be careful for what you wish for department, we have this -

Now West Baltimore residents worry they've been abandoned by the officers they once accused of harassing them. In recent weeks, some neighborhoods have become like the Wild West without a lawman around, residents said.

"Before it was over-policing. Now there's no police," said Donnail "Dreads" Lee, 34, who lives in the Gilmor Homes, the public housing complex where Gray, 25, was arrested.

"I haven't seen the police since the riots," Lee said. "People feel as though they can do things and get away with it. I see people walking with guns almost every single day, because they know the police aren't pulling them up like they used to."

Sounds like halcyon days in Baltimore now that the law abiding citizens are not being harrassed. Baltimore should serve as a model. We should withdraw police from all prog zones in all cities and let the progs enjoy the good life. Send the police to where normal Americans live, where they will be appreciated.

05/28/2015 06:55 AM

Cole

Joined Forum: 07/22/2003

A nine year old was shot, that's sure something to celebrate.

I was right.
 05/28/2015 06:59 AM

Fish Killer

Joined Forum: 10/09/2005

The REAL truth is....both of the forum idiots are OWNED.
-BOTH of them have no clue who their owner is.
-They are both card carrying narcissists.
^These are PROVED facts.

Edited: 05/28/2015 at 07:45 AM by Fish Killer
 05/28/2015 07:00 AM

crankit

Joined Forum: 07/30/2003

Who shot him--the police?

Romans 8;18-32 John 3;16-18
 05/28/2015 07:03 AM

Sniper

Joined Forum: 09/24/2003

Originally posted by: Cole A nine year old was shot, that's sure something to celebrate.

An environment has been created in which cops are less likely to kill the nine year old's killer before he causes harm.

Cops can't effectively do their jobs without risking their careers, the safety of their families, and a potential media circus, even if force is justified by a jury trial.

I saw an interesting interview with a black Chief of Police a couple of weeks ago, talking about one of his white officers that had been killed in the line of duty recently by a black man. They black Chief of Police was really upset because he said that if his officer had killed the black assailant there would have undoubtedly been another Ferguson situation. Cops feel as if they are currently in a no-win situation and as a result, bad areas of town are about to belong to bad people.

"The government who robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul," - George Bernard Shaw

“Don’t underestimate Joe’s ability to f—k things up.” - Barack Obama

“End of quote. Repeat the line.” - wise words from Joe Biden
 05/28/2015 07:04 AM

crankit

Where was your outrage about this?

2 teens arrested in shooting of baby

Story highlights

• Police say they checked school attendance records
  • Two boys, ages 17 and 14, are in custody, police chief says
  • Teens have been charged with first-degree murder
  • Woman says two youths tried to rob her, and one shot her baby

Two teen boys in this coastal city were charged with murder Friday, accused in the fatal shooting of a 13-month-old boy who was in a stroller being pushed by his mother.

Aided by a description and a check of school attendance records to determine who was not in classes Thursday, officers searched for the young suspects and took them into custody, police said.

The mother told reporters the shooting occurred when one youth demanded money.

Police expressed confidence they would find the weapon, believed to be a handgun.

Spokesman Todd Rhodes, who described the shooting as "horrific," told CNN's "The Situation Room" on Friday evening that search warrants were being executed in three locations.

Chief Tobe Green identified the older suspect as De'Marquise Elkins, 17, and said he will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings. The 14-year-old was not identified because of his age. Both have been charged with first-degree murder, police said.

"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

Police said they received a suspect description from Sherry West, the baby's mother.

No other suspects are being sought, according to Rhodes.

Authorities were tight-lipped about the investigation, which was aided by helicopters and police dogs.

West earlier told reporters that the incident occurred at 9 a.m. Thursday as she was walking home from the post office, pushing her son, Antonio, in a stroller. She said she saw two boys.

"A boy approached me and told me he wanted my money, and I told him I didn't have any money. And he said, 'Give me your money or I'm going to kill you and I'm going to shoot your baby and kill your baby,' and I said, 'I don't have any money,' and 'Don't kill my baby.'"

The boy tried to grab her purse and opened fire when she said tried to tell him she had no money, West said, with the shot grazing her head. She said the boy then shot her in the leg.

West continued, "And then, all of a sudden, he walked over and he shot my baby in the face."

West said she tried to perform CPR on her son and that the police took over when they arrived, but to no avail. "We lost him," she said.

During the incident, the smaller of the two boys was hiding behind the larger one, she said. "I don't know whether it was his brother or a friend."

West had said she hopes the boys will receive the maximum sentence possible. "If they can use a gun like an adult, then they can be charged like an adult," she said. "I want to see lethal injection or at least life in prison. This child did nothing to him. He was innocent and helpless."

Police said suspect De'Marquise Elkins will be treated as an adult in criminal proceedings.

Louis Santiago, father of the baby, told CNN later Friday: "I'm doing OK. I'm holding on."

Police offered a $10,000 reward for information and have received more than 30 leads. They were still following them Friday afternoon.

Though no one has reported seeing the shooting, several people called 911 after hearing it, Rhodes said.

Rhodes said crime is not common in the residential neighborhood where West said her child was shot. "It's a nice area, it's a clean area, it's an area where law-abiding citizens not only live, they also work and play.

"Much like every other city in these United States, from time to time we will have a glitch. Unfortunately, this happened here in Brunswick, Georgia."

The city's website describes Brunswick, with a population of about 15,000, as "one of the most unique, historic and visually stunning places in the world." It boasts 19th century Victorian-style homes, century-old oaks and magnolia tree-lined streets.

05/28/2015 07:27 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: Cole A nine year old was shot, that's sure something to celebrate.

Au Contraire. We are celebrating the end of police harassment of the fine, upstanding citizens of Baltimore.

Cops feel as if they are currently in a no-win situation and as a result, bad areas of town are about to belong to bad people.

This. No one in their right mind would risk their lives and freedom over collaring a criminal in a community that will condemn them in any case. Baltimore is seeing this up close and personal. No doubt that it is happening nationwide. This is directly due to the PiC's efforts to divide the country by stirring up the racial animus of blacks at the expense of the police. By taking this tact, he has directly contributed to the murder of many blacks. But, they voted for the dirty asswipe. Now they have to live with the consequences.

05/28/2015 07:38 AM

Fish Killer

The only thing stopping the blacks from killing off the blacks was the police.

In Baltimore (and elsewhere) now the cops won't be doing so much of that any more....

The bloodbath begins.....black on black.

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/28/2015 08:00 AM

WG

Joined Forum: 03/10/2005

^^^ racist fuckwad ^^^^^

"The truth is incontrovertible.
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end,
there it is." -Sir Winston Churchill
 05/28/2015 08:08 AM

Fish Killer

Sorry that you can't handle the truth...but then again you can't handle Jesus either.

Fool!

http://blackamericaweb.com/201...guess-who-is-to-blame/

^These are PROVED facts.
 05/28/2015 09:55 AM

RustyTruck

Well, those guys love bad cops. Sounds like the ones in Baltimore are some of the worst.

Capitalism is based on the ridiculous notion that you can enjoy limitless growth in a closed, finite system.

05/28/2015 09:59 AM

crankit

In the profiling-free, pro-SAFE Act utopia of New York City, shootings in some areas have risen over 45%, while the number of victims in other locations have practically doubled.

Via the New York Post:

Murders are way up so far this year in Manhattan, The Post has learned.

Sixteen people were killed around the borough between the first of the year and Sunday. Over the same period last year, the figure was 11. That’s an increase of about 45 percent.

Shootings in the borough have also soared.

There have been 50 “shooting incidents’’ since Jan. 1, compared with 31 in the same time period in 2014 — an increase of about 38 percent. Some of these “incidents’’ involved more than one victim.

The number of shooting victims nearly doubled, from 33 to 61.

Several factors were cited by a law enforcement official, though one reason was the drop off in “stop-and-frisk” proactive policing.

05/28/2015 10:06 AM

RustyTruck

Do you even read this stuff Cranky?

Jebuz! 45 percent increase! Must be because the cops can't perform illegal search and seizure anymore!

Think man, just try.

05/28/2015 10:42 AM

Zeus

The Batimore crime rate is sky rocking yet arrest rate is down more than 50%.  Muder rate, some execution style, are at 15 year record levels.  Lawlessness is now confornting police in mass and law abidding citizens are leaving town like ISIS itself were coming. Read the news and turn off social media and you'll see. This is not just civil disobedience, nor is it a civil rights struggle.  It is social decay.  And it hasn't even reached a full boil yet.

This is how it starts when a society breaks down and anarchy takes over.  Don't get me wrong I like anarchy.  I like it a lot.  It weeds out unarmed gun control zealot liberals faster than a plauge. 

And BTW, anarchy does not discriminate.  It is simply survival of the fittest, or the most well armed.

I for one can't bring myself to think at a lower level like you Rusty.  Please explain your logic and tell me how fast can you run with your groceries?

05/28/2015 10:44 AM

tpapablo

Originally posted by: WG ^^^ racist fuckwad ^^^^^

He lost the argument, FK. As I said in another post, you know that they have lost the argument when they throw around terms such as racist. When they curse as well, they have been absolutely crushed. Good job. Always enjoy seeing a prog taken down.

Statistics
146494 users are registered to the 2nd Light Forums forum.
There are currently 4 users logged in to the forum.

FuseTalk Basic Edition - © 1999-2024 FuseTalk Inc. All rights reserved.

First there was Air Jordan .